Monster Speculation: KING GHIDORAH

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Re: Monster Speculation: KING GHIDORAH

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Ghidorah himself also had some great combat skills. The way he disposed of Rodan was quite brutal. Used the left and right heads to pull his wings open, and blast him right in the chest. Brutal.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Monster Speculation: KING GHIDORAH

Post by Breakdown »

This is probably my favorite incarnation of Ghidorah so far. He stole the show for me and he oozed personality. Every scene he was in was fantastic and at times genuinely scary. His roar was a great homage to his classic one, but with an eerie and haunting twist to it.

Also I love how cruel and malicious he was portrayed as. It's very rare that a monster goes out of his way to specifically target human beings. Only GMK Godzilla, Anime Godzilla, Heisei Gyaos and Godzilla '54 have done that in the past, if memory serves.
Last edited by Breakdown on Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns