The Villians of the Next Film (massive spoilers)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
_JNavs_
Keizer

Re: The Villians of the Next Film (massive spoilers)

Post by _JNavs_ »

Hokmuto wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Hokmuto wrote: Charles Dance isn't in KOTM.
That we know of ;) .
Well he himself said in an interview he wasn't in it. Think it's basically confirmed at this point.
Oh, Welp.

Are we thinking a new faction? Or a new Villain?
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Relair
Monsterland Worker

Post by Relair »

Hokmuto wrote:Charles Dance isn't in KOTM.
He has a very talented secret twin brother? Plot twist.
Last edited by Relair on Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

They could easily show a picture of him and explain he sold the Ghidorah head. It is sort of weird his character might get out of this scot free.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Major sssspielberg!
EDF Instructor

Post by Major sssspielberg! »

I just want Ghidorah back! Without "fire" Godzilla then Godzilla won't be able to just incinerate Ghidorah, and we could have a DAM type scrap with Kong, Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, Woolly, Hentai Kumonga, THICC Muto and all the rest teaming up on Ghidorah.
Kaltes-Herzeleid wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:44 am I love Final Wars. I praise Final Wars. Simple as.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

>Hentai Kumonga
I'm sold on the new Titan now.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Major sssspielberg! wrote:THICC Muto
When you lay like a million eggs, you gotta have wide hips.

Loganrules115
Interpol Agent

Post by Loganrules115 »

Mecha King Ghidorah is my third favorite kaiju after Godzilla and Anguirus, so I'm on board for his appearance.
Planet X did nothing wrong. :xilien:

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Hokmuto wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: That we know of ;) .
Well he himself said in an interview he wasn't in it. Think it's basically confirmed at this point.
Oh, Welp.

I honestly don't buy that he's supposed to be a mysterious character anyway why have him be in the post credits scene if you're not gonna use him again they kept Houston Brooks being in this film a secret so it's possibe he's in Godzilla vs Kong
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

Godzilla2000Zero wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:
Hokmuto wrote: Well he himself said in an interview he wasn't in it. Think it's basically confirmed at this point.
Oh, Welp.

I honestly don't buy that he's supposed to be a mysterious character anyway why have him be in the post credits scene if you're not gonna use him again they kept Houston Brooks being in this film a secret so it's possibe he's in Godzilla vs Kong
Except in that case it’s not like the actor who played old Brooks said “I’m not in it” like Charles Dance.
Long Live The King

Godzilla2000Zero
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla2000Zero »

Hokmuto wrote:
Godzilla2000Zero wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Oh, Welp.

Except in that case it’s not like the actor who played old Brooks said “I’m not in it” like Charles Dance.
Still don't buy it since we don't know the full story for Godzilla vs Kong anyway
I never worked this hard all my life since the time I lost my virginity.-Gareth Edwards SDCC 2012

JesstrK
G-Force Personnel

Post by JesstrK »

Major sssspielberg! wrote:I just want Ghidorah back! Without "fire" Godzilla then Godzilla won't be able to just incinerate Ghidorah, and we could have a DAM type scrap with Kong, Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, Woolly, Hentai Kumonga, THICC Muto and all the rest teaming up on Ghidorah.
I want to see Ghidorah again too, I still think he has unused potential, for example, seeing him in a 3 v 1 battle against the classic trio of Godzilla, Rodan, and Mothra (I was pretty disappointed Rodan didn't help out in the final fight). I also felt like he went down a little too quickly after Godzilla's fire power-up. I would have liked him to put up a little bit more of a fight after the power-up to add a bit of tension. So maybe if Ghidorah regenerates, he will "adapt" to Fire Godzilla's attack to be able to handle it better. Give him a slightly more armored appearance, maybe as a shout-out to one of Ghidorah's other forms like Grand, Death, or Keizer.
Last edited by JesstrK on Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anguirus
Gotengo Officer

Post by Anguirus »

I really think Mecha King Ghidorah was planned for a Godzilla 3, not for KVG. Given the disappointing box office, we probably will not see a G3 now.

JesstrK
G-Force Personnel

Post by JesstrK »

Anguirus wrote:I really think Mecha King Ghidorah was planned for a Godzilla 3, not for KVG. Given the disappointing box office, we probably will not see a G3 now.
You are probably right. This hurts. A lot. That or we will see G3 but Legendary's takeaway from KOTM's box office will be "well it had Ghidorah and it didn't do well, people probably didn't like Ghidorah so let's scrap that idea."
Last edited by JesstrK on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hokmuto
EDF Instructor

Post by Hokmuto »

JesstrK wrote:
Anguirus wrote:I really think Mecha King Ghidorah was planned for a Godzilla 3, not for KVG. Given the disappointing box office, we probably will not see a G3 now.
You are probably right. This hurts. A lot. That or we will see G3 but Legendary's takeaway from KOTM's box office will be "well it had Ghidorah and it didn't do well, people probably didn't like Ghidorah so let's scrap that idea."
That won’t be their takeaway; they’ll instead just say it was all due to competition which I partially agree with.
Long Live The King