K.W.C.E. #44 - Minilla (S) vs. Destoroyah, Hedorah (S) & Bagan

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #44 - Minilla (S) vs. Destoroyah, Hedorah (S) & Bagan

Post by KaijuX »

VS.

Arena:

Author: UltimateDitto
Word Count: 1,901 words
Posted: June 1st, 2019

---

Minilla walked through the eerily empty city of Los Angeles, the juvenile turned the corner and studied his surroundings.

“Boy this place sure is spooky, where are the people?” Minilla said as he peered into the large window of a coffee shop, not a human in sight.

The little gray beast continued to walk down the damp sidewalk, water from a recent shower splashed underfoot. Minilla stared up into the cloudy afternoon sky, unable to recall why he was here in the first place.

Minilla's thoughts were cut short when he glanced down the street; something was crawling out of an open manhole, black sludge oozing onto the street. Minilla was confused by the sudden event and took a few steps back, the sludge then morphed into a sloppy quadruped form.

Minilla wasn't sure what to do, but his decision came immediately when the creature open its almond eyes, bright red and yellow eyes stared daggers into the young kaiju. “Say, what are you looking at p-punk?” The chubby monster exclaimed.

Immediately, the slime creature, known as Hedorah, lunged at Minya, which prompted him to run. Minya, however, was forcefully hit in the back and tumbled onto street. The monster prince let out a squeal of pain as he clutched his back, the black sludge gurgled in joy as it watched the juvenile squirm in distress.

“Oh yeah? You think you're so tough? Well, try this on for size!” Minilla said boldly. Immediately, his body grew to a large size and dwarfed the sludge creature who looked up in shock. The small Hedorah was helpless as Minilla crushed it with his foot, then scraping the creature along the pavement, effectively killing the thing.

Minilla nodded his head proudly and began turning back to leave the city. However, he heard an even louder gurgling noise. Peering over a building, Minilla saw a large black mass rise and open its big red eyes again, even bigger than Minilla. The true form of Hedorah raised its disgusting hands and charged the youngster.

Minilla ducked onto floor in terror, “I'm sorry, please don't squish me!” Hedorah plowed through buildings before making it to the street Minilla was on. The smog monster then halted, staring at the grey kaiju with confusion.

Thinking fast, Minilla grabbed a street lamp and used it to cut off Hedorah’s left leg, tipping the sludge monster over. Hedorah gargled in pain as it tried to hastily regenerate, but Minilla was upon it.

In a frenzy, Minilla beat the sticky tar out the smog monster, using the street lamps as his weapon of choice. More chunks of fleshy sewage were sent flying as Minilla beat Hedorah to a pulp. In a last ditch effort, Hedorah shot a jagged red eye beam that lanced across the face of Minilla, effectively stopping his assault as he shrieked out in pain.

“Aiyeee!” Minilla hollered as he rubbed his eyes. Amongst all the commotion, a large neon sign promoting cleaning supplies was rocked off its building. The downed Hedorah got up, but noticed the free falling sign, and let one last gargled scream before being flattened like a pancake, the neon lights then combust into sparks and flames, evaporating any trace of Hedorah.

After Minilla had finished rubbing his eyes, he looked at the now gray flaky bits of Hedorah and grinned.

“Yeah boy! Don't mess with me anymore, scumbag! Serves him right.” He happily gloated. The celebration was cut short when a purple beam of energy slammed into him, sending him crashing into a large building.

Pulling himself up from the rubble, Minilla rubbed his head in a dizzy fashion. Looking for the source of the attack, he heard a devilish screech from above and saw a crimson demon soar in the sky, making its way back around to assault the son of Godzilla.

Destoroyah, one of Godzilla’s strongest opponents, had found Minya and planned to kill the little creature. Opening its maw, the sky form of Destoroyah shot ray after ray of micro oxygen, blowing up the area around Minilla, his screams of fear echoed throughout the city.

Minilla picked up a nearby chunk of debris and threw it at Destoroyah. The piece of concrete smacked the face of Destoroyah and forced the sky demon to plummet to the ground. Dirt and concrete shot into the sky as the monster collided with the ground, small buildings crumbled due to the intense shockwaves, and Minilla made his way to the fallen Destoroyah.

When he reached the vile creature, it suddenly started to disintegrate, and in its place, small demonic crustaceans began to move towards Minilla. “Gah! Spiders!” Minilla shouted in terror as he grabbed the top half of a broken building and began smashing the creepy crustaceans below. Dozens upon dozens of the smaller Destoroyahs were crushed and smashed by the juvenile’s aggressive beat down.

Soon, a giant shadow looked over Minilla; Destoroyah, in all its one hundred and twenty meter glory. Minilla stared up at the red devil. His heart felt like it was in his throat, sweat rolling down his face. Destoroyah leaned in closer, golden eyes examined the young Godzilla. The wicked titan lasehd out with its spiked tail, firmly clamping it around Minilla's neck.

The Precambrian terror took flight, dragging the pudgy gray monster along the pavement, ripping up asphalt. Minilla groaned as he gasped for air, but then he had an idea. Opening his maw, Minilla bit into the crustacean tail of Destoroyah, rewarding him with a shriek of pain from the living oxygen destroyer.

Destoroyah landed and examined the bite, yellow blood oozed out of the wound. Minilla heaved as he picked himself up, turning and facing the demonic entity. Soon, the two would be face to face again. Destoroyah marched toward Minilla, crushing any building in the Precambrian terror’s path.

The two monsters were mere meters apart from each other. Minilla again began to sweat profusely. Destoroyah howled into the dark sky, the horn atop the monster’s head began glowing with energy. Destoroyah's head swung downward as the catastrophic horn katana ripped apart the buildings and street. Minya barely dodged to avoid a gruesome fate.

Minilla shrieked in a panic as he barely avoided multiple energy blades, realizing now was the best time to bust out his secret technique. Blue wispy energy swirled around the young monster’s maw. Destoroyah stared back with intrigue.

A blue ring of smoke came from the mouth of Minilla. Once it reached the nostrils of Destoroyah, the Precambrian terror coughed and wheezed as the beast inhaled the nauseous gas. Finished with a bad coughing fit, without any warning Destoroyah collapsed onto him. Feeling the blood rush to his face, he strained to pull himself out from under Destoroyah. As he turned, the living oxygen destroyer was immediately lit aflame in a blue blaze, like a bonfire.

Azure flames quickly ate away at Destoroyah, as the corpse was nothing but greyish blue smoke. Minilla wiped some sweat off his brow. “Gosh darn it, I’m sick of this place, two times I nearly had a heart attack. I wanna go home!” Minilla pouted. However, his whining was cut off when a blood curdling howl echoed through the city.

Slowly turning his head to face the source, he gritted his teeth as his heart sank all the way to his bum. There it was, death itself, the God of Destruction, Bagan. The monster among monsters slowly made its way to Minilla, easily flattening building after building with relative ease. Minilla struggled to catch air, but managed a heavy sigh.

“I don't know who you are... but... I'm gonna kick your butt!” Minilla said with awkward pauses between words. Bagan snorted, hot air steamed the space around the devil. The pudgy kaiju stood his ground. Then he ran towards the hulking behemoth and sucker punched Bagan in the bony armor that covered its crotch, Bagan just stared back with zero emotion, as its tail lashed out and smacked Minya across the face, sending him flying across the city.

Minilla rolled around the ground clutching his face, as the stinging sensation dissipated shortly after. The monster prince grunted, he wanted to prove that he too was capable of fighting his own fights. Minilla rose to his feet, a sudden burst of determination swelled inside, he stared down Bagan with his jet black eyes.

Bagan scoffed and summoned its diamond storm, and with the flick of its wrist, brought down the hell storm on Minilla. The juvenile used his small body to evade the diamond barrage, but was unable to dodge the following explosions, he soon found himself hurdled onto a building rooftop.

“I can do this, I just need to time it just right!” Minilla thought as he plotted Bagan's demise.

Sweat rolled down Minilla's face, he had to concentrate all his might he had to make his stand! Turning around and bending over, blue fire shot from Minya's mouth as he propelled like a fighter jet! Bagan’s eyes widened, but were quickly replaced with a scorned look. Immediately, tentacles of light erupted from the shoulder blades and lunged at Minya.

The tentacles of light tried to grab Minilla, but the jet propelled monster was too fast and dodged each one with relative ease. Bagan began to sweat. He needed to stop that thing from reaching it. Opening its draconic maw, white plasma shot forward at Minilla. It seemed as though he had finally reached the end of the line, but, it was not meant to be. Minilla pushed harder and successfully grinded along the plasma beam, moving up until he ceased firing and was falling with style, face to face with Bagan.

Bagan was dumbfounded, how could a mere child do him like this? Minilla unleashed another atomic breath, this one being the biggest blast he could muster. Blue fire slammed into Bagan as he skidded across the city for miles! The ancient dragon god howled in agony as tried to stop the blast, but was drowned out by the ever increasing blast. Soon, Bagan's skin peeled away, layer by layer like an onion, until his skeleton was left to hold the blast. That too soon dissolved into nothing.

Minilla stopped and fell to the pavement below, reverting back to his human size, Minilla looked forward and saw the massive ravine he had carved himself. No sign of Bagan anywhere. He had done it; he had proved to himself he can fight the strongest!

However, all was not as it seemed. The sky cracked open and a black cyclone with purple cackling energy burst forth and made a beeline for Minilla. His face was struck with fear as the cyclone morphed into the face of his greatest fear, its mouth opened wide and swallowed Minilla whole.

“No, no, nooooo! Huaggghhh!” Minilla yelled.

----

Minilla shot up as he yelled, then stopped, he was now sitting on the beach of Monster Island. It was all a dream.

He then heard a rather annoying laugh. Hiding behind some shrubbery, Gabara pointed and snickered. Minilla then noticed his right hand was dipped in the waves, and realized he had wet himself. Gabara continued to mock Minya before taking off.

Perhaps one day, he would truly get the chance to shine, just not today. Minilla proceeded to go his own way, wanting to get as far away from Gabara as possible.
Spoiler:
WINNER:
Minilla (Showa)
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: K.W.C.E. #46 - Minilla (S) vs. Destoroyah, Hedorah (S) & Bagan

Post by soulgodzilla »

The whole ”This is just a dream” was foreshadowing, but still, this is a funny match that shows pities poor Minilla for how he can only dream to be the best. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

this is hilarious. but had a kinda expected ending, still loved it!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

You know what, I'm glad the ending was what you would expect. Because Minilla vs Destoroyah could have been worse.

So, so much worse...

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

fanofstuff wrote:You know what, I'm glad the ending was what you would expect. Because Minilla vs Destoroyah could have been worse.

So, so much worse...
I know how you feel. If this match was really just that, it would really be a Morning to Remember, and not the good kind.

OT: I really liked this match. It was a lot of fun to read and Minilla gave me some laughs.

Great job Ditto!
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:
Really, Minilla? You fight something that can melt you down to bones just by touching you, a being made by the weapon designed to slaughter your species, and a literal god, and Gabara's the thing you fear most? (Sigh) You know what, Godzilla? Let Baragon eat him and just keep Junior. Minilla's pathetic.
Rather harsh joking aside, this was a cute little fight.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

One of my favorite matches that I've written, and KaijuX made it even better! :y
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Dude... … ... :lol:

This whole thing made my day.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

As someone who is not the biggest fan of Minilla and loves Destoroyah...

This match was amazing. Really cute stuff I needed.