The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

Greyshot151 wrote:
Nathus214 wrote:What if I wrote a match with Baragon and Legendary Goji teaming up and Baragon knocked Legendary Goji out, making him the default winner.

Genius I tell ya what.

Edit:
Alright, real talk. I wanna do a match with this scenario now, but I wanna know what human characters I can use. Can I only use stuff from Toho media, are marvel characters fine because Marvel Godzilla existed, can I use any character from any media to finally make Godzilla of Thrones?!
Historical or Toho related characters are fine to use in a match. Custom characters are also fine if no Toho character fits the mold. Outside fictional characters are fine to reference, but can not be used in a KWC. A character in a match can reference Thor as a fictional comic book character or reference the movie, but Thor can't show up in a match. We'd rather avoid Disney lawyers or any lawyers if you don't mind :lol:
Are Disney lawyers really that salty and protective that they’ll sue us for using Marvel characters in a fan fiction? :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Spoiler:
I mean, I had plans to include The Wasp as a character in the story trying to deal with getting civilians out the area but I can make do with what I have.
Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Nathus214 wrote:
Spoiler:
I mean, I had plans to include The Wasp as a character in the story trying to deal with getting civilians out the area but I can make do with what I have.
Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?
Zilla, have those two work together to beat Zilla.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
Edit: actually, you could do that or have the two work together to take down Gomora, since we don’t see him too often.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Nathus214 wrote: Who should Baragon and Legendary Goji fight in my match. Basically, who do you guys think wins too much?
Find the monster with the longest winning streak, and take them out.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Yeah but which monster would have said streak? I think it's Zilla?
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

What about Hedorah or Desghidorah?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Godzilla (Heisei), Zilla, and Ultraman have the highest wins so they're my votes, as much as I love them.

Also, WOW, Megagurius has one win? That's sad.

RIP Evan.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei), Zilla, and Ultraman have the highest wins so they're my votes, as much as I love them.

Also, WOW, Megagurius has one win? That's sad.
Ultraman and the rest of the Tokusatsu heroes are the only ones that wouldn’t mind seeing them win all the time or not. :P

Ikr? Megaguirus seriously needs a win.

Added in 7 minutes 16 seconds:
But another monster that should start winning is Orochi.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

First, people have to actually write stuff with him :lol:
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:First, people have to actually write stuff with him :lol:
Well I have one match for him that has a certain Kaiju thats gonna retire, but if that match gets forgotten like Godzillasaurus Vs C-Rex, I suppose I’ll have to ask KaijuX if its allowed for me to edit it and remove that certain someone out, rather then having it as a KWCE match.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

And once more, it's gone quiet on the front.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Should we discuss about which Kaijus should get the next match for being underused?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?
Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Venom 2009 wrote:Well has anyone read Godzilla: Aftershock?
Spoiler:
In the comic, we have a new MUTO called, Jinshin-Mushi aka MUTO Prime. If a 3D model of Jinshin-Mushi could be made, would this monster be good enough for the KWC?
i heard i'ts not that different from the female so probably not.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
I have heard about MUTO Prime, and I agree, it would be nice to see him get added, would also be cool to see him fight alongside with the male and female.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Oh, you mean the Megatron MUTO?
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.
So you’re saying that MUTO Prime would have to be separated and not as a skin?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:
KaijuX wrote:I disagree with the inclusion of Muto Prime. In terms of powers, it's pretty stagnant and kinda bland. Don't get me wrong, I think the appeal of the character definitely stems from the amount of backstory it adds to the Mutos. But that can be referenced or mentioned in the matches, nothing that requires adding Muto Prime to the roster.
He's saying that MUTO Prime has slim chances of getting added.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
He's saying that MUTO Prime has slim chances of getting added.
Ah, well I think he would be fine as a skin. Or that idea that GVJ mentioned in that one video of MUTO Prime being like an eco fighter.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....