Official News topic

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: Official News topic

Post by LegendZilla »

We’ve made it into the Reiwa era!

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2019/04/48 ... era-begins

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

LegendZilla wrote:We’ve made it into the Reiwa era!

Emperor Naruhito has his work cut out for him, in this 21st century world with encroachment from North Korea, China, and Russia, and Western Allies encouraging that Japan take a greater role on the global stage, esp militarily, which means naval build-up & replacing the US in most of it's North Pacific patrol duties...

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

MandaSaurus wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:We’ve made it into the Reiwa era!

Emperor Naruhito has his work cut out for him, in this 21st century world with encroachment from North Korea, China, and Russia, and Western Allies encouraging that Japan take a greater role on the global stage, esp militarily, which means naval build-up & replacing the US in most of it's North Pacific patrol duties...
That will potentially be one signifying trait of his reign for sure.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

So you guys know this famous particular guy whose voiced multiple characters throughout our childhood and shows and movies to this day?

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/03/winnie-t ... y-ex-wife/

Personally I don't believe it. Cummings seems too nice of a guy tbh and given they divorced in 2011 why would she suddenly bring this up now? Sounds like a gold digger to me...

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So you guys know this famous particular guy whose voiced multiple characters throughout our childhood and shows and movies to this day?

Personally I don't believe it. Cummings seems too nice of a guy tbh and given they divorced in 2011 why would she suddenly bring this up now? Sounds like a gold digger to me...
Lots of superficially very nice people - heck, lots of people who do genuinely kind things - also have the capacity to do terrible things.

And what does when they divorced have to do with anything? She's saying these things happened subsequent to the divorce. Also, there are a lot of reasons people don't rush to talk about traumatic events.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

eabaker wrote:Lots of superficially very nice people - heck, lots of people who do genuinely kind things - also have the capacity to do terrible things.

And what does when they divorced have to do with anything? She's saying these things happened subsequent to the divorce. Also, there are a lot of reasons people don't rush to talk about traumatic events.
I just hope it isn't true. This guy is a legend when it came to many people's childhood having voiced multiple characters. :(

Also watch how that ends up being the whole James Gunn fiasco again...-_-
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Fri May 03, 2019 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So you guys know this famous particular guy whose voiced multiple characters throughout our childhood and shows and movies to this day?

Yeah, unless there's actual evidence that he did it, I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Sounds like she's been losing the custody battle to me. There's way too much slander being thrown around these days.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Darth Kiryu wrote:Sounds like she's been losing the custody battle to me. There's way too much slander being thrown around these days.
Agreed.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

I feel horrible that my first thoughts were the accusations against mr.Cummings are fake.

People are so quick to falsely accuse others, they don't like every terrible thing possible. It is happening every day now, and it's gotten me to the point that I'm not sure I believe people when it really does happen.

That is the damage this has done.

Back to topic, I'm going to try to reserve judgement until I hear more about this.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Oh man- not him, too... :(
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

I'm gonna reserve judgment until I am in some way legally empowered to affect the outcome of a case and provided with all available testimony and evidence.

EDIT: Oh, and also, contrary to how some sources are reporting this, he's A voice of Winnie the Pooh, but he's not THE voice. If anybody deserves the honor of the definite article, it's Sterling Holloway.
Last edited by eabaker on Sat May 04, 2019 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

I just find it ironic how the #MeToo movement is busy chasing innocent people in Hollywood but yet they don't do a thing about the NFL and it's history of domestic abuse.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

North Korea has fired a pair of short range missiles.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/north-kore ... 019-05-09/

gottatalktothefake
Futurian

Post by gottatalktothefake »

I can’t believe Projared’s career is fucking dead
GojiSquid wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:58 am TBF if a movie has a sex scene without a monster mash, then is it really a graveyard smash?

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

So the allegations towards Jim Cummings have been proven to be false.

https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/sta ... 17248?s=20

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Deleted, because it's pointless to argue...
Last edited by eabaker on Sat May 11, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

gottatalktothefake wrote:I can’t believe Projared’s career is skreeonking dead
Man, I used to watch his channel, unsubscribe to it a few weeks. Can't say I'm shocked to find that he's a gigantic piece of shit, cheating on his wife and preving on kids.

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

Last edited by G2000 on Tue May 14, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I say just let Iraq go the path of Yugoslavia already so that all the feuding ethnic and religious groups can have their own autonomy and mind their own business.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Tue May 14, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.