If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
orga_000
Yojimbo

If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Post by orga_000 »

Seriously, I wasn't the only one thinking this, or was I? Is this just a weird thought of mine?

Anyways, I would probably fight Hedorah, probably I'm the kind of person always looking for a challenge. Sure I'd probably get my ass kicked but it'd be worth a shot.
My second pick would be Gigan. Why? Well, because he is one of my all time favorite. Second reason, read what I said in Hedorah's reason.

I'd like to hear what you guys and girls would want to fight and why, I think this would be interesting.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Post by LegendZilla »

Gezora and/or Gaira.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Re: If You could become Godzilla and fight any Showa monster, who would you fight and why?

Post by HillyHulk »

Mechagodzilla because, although that would be dangerous, I would part of one of the best fights in the Showa period.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Minilla because he's annoying.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I would take on MG2 & Titanosaurus. Nostalgia bruh.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I'd go against Rodan or Showa Ghidorah. Rodan, though only tooth and claw, gave Godzilla a pretty good fight. It would be a challenge to take on a flying foe. I choose Ghidorah because he's a classic enemy. He's the thorn in Godzilla's side, so I'd want to get rid of that thorn.
Last edited by edgaguirus on Thu May 09, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Showa Gojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by Showa Gojira »

Awesome thread! Also a tough question hahaha. On the one hand I would want to fight King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, and Hedorah because they are Godzilla's toughest enemies as well as the most evil and destructive. I would want to fight them in order to save the Earth from dire threats as well as for the challenge of it. On the other hand I would love to beat the crap out of King Kong and Mothra. I think those two got lucky not to mention they fought Godzilla before he became stronger and learned martial arts. Being a martial artist myself I would definitely fight like Godzilla did in the 70's.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:40 pm
Best kaiju game ever. Like, seriously, awesome to play and full of cool little nods to the films that make it up. Ten out of ten. Worth waiting for.

"GODZILLA - ULTRAMAN - GAMERA: ALL MONSTERS ATTACK!"
http://kaijubeatemup.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vZKr ... XgWG0hADNA
The Thread: http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=5609

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

I've had some personal beef with Gigan since I watched him as a kid, how dare he slice and dice Anguirus' head like that??

And he was a pansy too, always running away.. Best believe if I got my paws on him he wouldn't be able to sit right for a year since his arm scythe would be so far up his cybernetics oooooooooooooooooo.

Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Thu May 09, 2019 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

orga_000
Yojimbo

Post by orga_000 »

_JNavs_ wrote:Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .
If only the humans had found his USB port.

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

orga_000 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote:Don't even get me started on MechaG, breaking Angys jaw like he did... I'd just hit him with a malware virus right quick .
If only the humans had found his USB port.
It was on the tip of his tail the entire time

____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Ebirah. Just stand on shore and spam him with atomic rays.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

The Giant Condor

The easier, the better.

Either him or the Kamacuras, anyways
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Anguirus
Mothra
Gabara
Titanosaurus
Megalon
Jet Jaguar
Kamacuras
King Caesar
Gaira
Kong
Gorosaurus
Manda

Wouldn't:
Gigan
Hedorah
Mechagodzilla
Kumonga

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

Stay Puft. Who wouldn't want a feast of roasted marshmallow?

AllosaurHell
Monarch Researcher

Post by AllosaurHell »

Gigan, he deserved to suffer more than what he ended up getting and I'd get King Kong to help me make the fight more unfair for that cyber-chicken.
A maker of fun cartoons and puppets for everyone's entertainment on my YouTube channel "Allosaur House"
Your local stan of Lone Wolf Baron Corbin, Shin Godzilla and Dinosaur enthusiast and Mexican young adult that lives in Canada.

You can find me elsewhere here: https://linktr.ee/AllosaurHouse

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I'll go with Anguirus and Rodan in a triple threat match. IDK why but it sounds fun!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Planet X battle. I'm in SPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCEEEEEE!

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

I would definitely take on the Mothra twin larvae from MOTHRA VS. GODZILLA. Then for round 2, fighting both of them in their ADULT forms. I love a good challenge.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Fish Cakes
G-Force Personnel

Post by Fish Cakes »

Yoshi's eggs, so I can find out what they smell like, haha.
Drink 32oz of water a day, exercise daily for at least 30 minutes, take your meds as prescribed, eat healthy (count calories), reach out to your support network when you need them, practice basic hygiene, learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your failures, admit when you're wrong, be humble when you're right, be nice to animals, and try again.
"You were born perfect, keep improving."

Kerwell
Ronin

Post by Kerwell »

Minilla.