K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5717
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby KaijuX » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:25 am

godzillafan1954 wrote:Is GMK's ability to absorb energy weapons limited to just electricity-like beams like Kiryu's or SpaceGodzilla's?

I don't think it would. I think he'd be able to absorb any kind of energy and redirect it.
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Orochi’s thiccness cannot properly be contained by one match

User avatar
Kiryu2012
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm
Location: Here, there, anywhere!
Contact:

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby Kiryu2012 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Can we use the Power Surge crystals from Godzilla: Unleashed?
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy poop man.


My DA

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5717
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby KaijuX » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:01 am

Kiryu2012 wrote:Can we use the Power Surge crystals from Godzilla: Unleashed?

It's the KWCE, so... Yes. No problem with that here. :) If anything, trying it out here would make for good testing grounds.
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Orochi’s thiccness cannot properly be contained by one match

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6507
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby MoarCrossovers » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm

I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.

As in visually or what they do?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6507
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby MoarCrossovers » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:03 pm

soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.

As in visually or what they do?

Both.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:43 pm

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.

As in visually or what they do?

Both.

Well heres the list of what they can do.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/godzilla ... cifics.htm
Remembered how the fire surge was almost as broken as Destoroyah’s Horn Katana. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6507
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby MoarCrossovers » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:19 am

I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

User avatar
HillyHulk
G-Force Personnel
Posts: 653
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:28 pm

Birdman wrote:I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.

Maybe you can just find a walkthrough that shows you what the power surges do.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
Futurian
Posts: 3480
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:43 pm

HillyHulk wrote:
Birdman wrote:I have seen the page, but I would prefer a visual guide so as to better describe the effect it has.

Maybe you can just find a walkthrough that shows you what the power surges do.

That or play the game. (If you have it)
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2094
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Birdman wrote:I require pictures or videos of the different Power Surge effects.

As in visually or what they do?

Both.




This guy's playthrough shows off what the effects look like on the monsters.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Online
User avatar
Gigantis
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6670
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby Gigantis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 pm

is it okay to make the matches in first person?
Spoiler:
i ask this because in my B-Movie story arc, all matches take place in the Monsterverse and the main character is Ren Serwizawa, who's finding out about new Titans that have awakened after KOTM, but is also on the search for the lost Genetically Engineered Titans that Monarch had created. the entire match would be in his perspective, and the details would be written down in a notebook of his.
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5717
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby KaijuX » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:43 pm

Hmmm... First person perspectives are VERY tricky to handle. I'd say go for it and we'll evaluate it to see what can be adjusted.
KWC Staff... And Resident Wumbo.
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Orochi’s thiccness cannot properly be contained by one match

kaijufanforever
Interpol Agent
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:33 pm

could use some help for the plot of Gurion vs knifehead

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:56 pm

Edit: Nevermind, it was dumb question.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

Online
User avatar
Gigantis
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6670
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby Gigantis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:27 pm

so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:28 pm

tyrantgoji wrote:so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.

Do the one’s they already control in G:U count for the 16, or is it 16 plus those five?
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

User avatar
UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2094
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Krystalak
Obsidius
Kyrieloid
Eleking
Viras
Zigra
King Ghidorah (Showa)
SpaceGodzilla
Gigan (Showa)
Megalon
Zetton
Zorgulon (skin 4)
Monster X
Tyrant
Gan Q
King Joe
There are some ideas.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Online
User avatar
Gigantis
Xilien Halfling
Posts: 6670
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Nebula of the Orion

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby Gigantis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:43 pm

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:so i'm thinking about writing Mothra (MonsterVerse),King Kong (American,76) and Ultraman Jack vs. Team Vortaak. what's a good 16 monsters that the Vortaak would love having under their control? Terrestrial monsters can be included.

Do the one’s they already control in G:U count for the 16, or is it 16 plus those five?


the ones already in their control. And thanks for the ideas Ditto! can't say your suggestions are the final ones though.
Image

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
EDF Instructor
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Well, the Vortaak did control Godzilla (2000), Anguirus, Fire Rodan, Mecha-King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla (Heisei), and Destoroyah in DaM. They also control Ebirah in STE, he’s in one of the mini-games. So that’s seven interesting options right off the bat. You’ll probably have to say they highjacked MKG and Heisei MG. Even if you don’t want mechs, still five good options.

Some others:
Bagorah
Cyber-Godzilla
Viras
Jiger
Gyaos (Showa)
Guiron
Zigra
Barugon

If you want some more unconventional ideas:
Xenomorph Queen (Hey, the Vortaak travel the universe raiding planets. Who’s to say they couldn’t find a Xenomorph, and do what Weyland Yutani’s been trying to do for forever?)
Zillo Beast
Rancor
Ymir
Cykor

I realize that all added up, that’s more than 16, but again, just throwing out suggestions.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political


Return to “K.W.C.E. (Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest