Retiring FM Analysis

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Retiring FM Analysis

Post by Arbok »

Announcing a plan to retire the FM Analysis board on the forums. It's just not widely used.

On that note, I'm open to opinions. I also plan to retire the Tournament board still, but there was outcry about losing those posts. On that note, if the consensus is still on that being a major blow, is there a preference on where to dump them?
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Retiring FM Analysis

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The Tournament posts are just fun to read back on. There's a lot of stuff there that I still enjoy reading back on even years later, and there are plans to do a new tournament later on down the line. It's just a slow period for a lot of the site outside of the movie sections.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Understood, I can certainly keep the Tournament section in that case.

Does anyone object to retiring the FM Analysis board?
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I object. Like Giratina said, it's a slow period for much of the board outside of the films. I'm not sure about other members, but I still plan on posting more threads in that board.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Although I rarely check the FM Analysis, I wouldn't object to it going away.

The tournament section however is fun to look at, Giratina hit the nail on the head!
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

I object to closing down the FM Analysis. It's meant to serve as the forum's equivalent to the main site's Monster Analysis section. It's a place for interested members to visit and contemplate at their leisure. As a contributor to the FM Analysis, I can say that a single thread requires many hours of research and preparation. A lot of thought and energy goes into these analysis threads, and it'd be a waste to throw it all away.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”