General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Every time I clicked on a notification for the "Latest Purchases Thread", it always brings me to page 189.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MikeSTZillak wrote:Every time I clicked on a notification for the "Latest Purchases Thread", it always brings me to page 189.
General error with PHPBB in general. Normally threads start behaving weird once they creep past a certain page. Usually like 200+.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

I would like to report the entire search feature

This thing has been broken since before Half Life 2 released

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

ROMG4 wrote:I would like to report the entire search feature

This thing has been broken since before Half Life 2 released
Advanced search is basically the better version.

What exactly is broken with it, other then being extremely thorough, for a lack of better words.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Sometimes it is overly thorough, sometimes it simply doesn't even find a word that you know is on the forms in multiple places. You have to wait 30 seconds before moving between pages of results.

Just to get the ball rolling. :)

Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Zarm wrote: Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.
Dawsb went on a forced meme rampage and spammed a number of threads, the posts have been deleted.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Ah. Okay then.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Zarm wrote: Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.
Dawsb went on a forced meme rampage and spammed a number of threads, the posts have been deleted.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I think something went wrong with the site
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』

Post by 『✮ THE SHERIFF ✮』 »

Birdman wrote:I think something went wrong with the site
Dangnabbit, what'd that boy do? Pardon me, ladys and gents, I'll see that this gets fixed faster than a horse race.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

the Jurassic park thread is named the Monsterverse:Beyond 2020 in the index.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

tyrantgoji wrote:the Jurassic park thread is named the Monsterverse:Beyond 2020 in the index.
When you quote someone it inherits the name of the subject from the quoted post. In this case, people keep quoting replies that were moved from the MonsterVerse Beyond thread. I went in and manually edited a few posts to have the Jurassic Park subject in them... but this should resolve itself with time.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Could someone do something about "THE SHERIFF"?
Godzilla21 wrote:Something thats on my nerves a bit. Sit back children and let G21 tell you a little story filled with TK intrigue, confusion, and irritation.

Today is my first day back after being banned twice last week by the "Sheriff" character. The character that overstayed his April Fools mandate by a few days. The same character that several members of this community complained about in this very thread. Now first let me say I don't mind joke characters. In fact I like them if someone is clever enough with the shtick. I think TK really needs to lighten up sometimes so for me when I saw the whole communist joke last year for April Fools and then the Sheriff this year I thought to myself "good on TK. Shouldn't always take this place so serious". Unfortunately unlike last year where the commies escaped back to the gulags and murderous Siberian winters of mother Russia after April Fool's, the Sheriff stayed on for some reason after that day, and caused a ruckus and mass confusion.

My first banning was given without warning. I was a bit disappointed in that because I had a good back and forth debate going with someone and then out of nowhere I'm out of the debate. I was little irked at first especially considering the other guys in the debate were not banned, just me for some reason, but hey its all in good fun. Its April Fools and they also banned me last year for a day. Also of interest is the Sheriff called me a "whiny twit" which I'm also fine with but something tells me if I called HIM that the joke wouldn't be so funny considering the quick trigger of the character. But thats besides the point.

I was brought back the next night and proceeded to do my usual postings. I'm in the Godzilla 2 thread and then the Sheriff comes in with his schtick and people were having fun with it. I decided to partake in the banter and submit my own joke post. I figure hey its like 3 days after April Fools so this must all be in good fun. Its kind of confusing why hes still here but ok. Next thing you know I'm banned for a week. What? Wait? I thought this was a joke character? Is it not? The warnings are real? What? Why am I banned and no one else? I have read your guys comments in this thread and I'm not the only one that was confused. If this is legit isn't it a little dramatic? Especially considering all the people that were partaking in the fun.

I then message the TK admins. The people who I thought were supposed to handle this stuff. The guys who have earned the red in their names and should be willing to go the extra mile for the members. I ask uhh what happened? I don't see anyone else banned by this jokey Sheriff account. I feel I've been targeted. Two bans in two days.

No reply for a week. No "hey we are looking into it" or "sorry its a legit ban". Nothing. No accountability on this Sheriff character apparently. I wasn't asking for an essay response to my message. Sometimes people just want to be heard and a simple acknowledgment is warranted. The only mod that helps me is Maritonic and that is only because we connected years ago on social media so I was able to message him. But hes a new mod, hes not an admin. His help is limited.

So I'm back today and still no response to my questions. What this boils down to is a severe lack of communication on the part of the admins. I mean who is in charge here? Who is the Sheriff? I was given warnings for what others were doing but were they banned? Not as far as I can see. Why is it ok for the Sheriff to derail a topic for a page but then its ok to ban someone for one comment? Why is it ok to ban someone for a joke post and then not ban the guy who makes another one right after? This whole thing was ill conceived. You can only take an April fools joke so far until its annoying. There is a reason its only one day a year.

Since I don't know who the Sheriff is I'm asking him or her to PM me so I can know what I did wrong. I will have a civil conversation with you via PM so we can work this out. I barely see admins here anymore so I hope someone can get to this in a timely manner. I think its the least someone can do.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Yeah noticing that the menu links are all messed up. You click to go one place and it takes you somewhere else. Im checking it right now and almost every link seems to be doing it. Video Games keeps going to KWC, Toys to Blurays/DVDs, etc.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yep, and it's only on the main page as far as I can see.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

So I don’t know if this has been happening to anyone else but sometimes when I refresh, I get sent to a white page that says something about verifying I’m not a robot, very weird stuff.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Stump Feet wrote:So I don’t know if this has been happening to anyone else but sometimes when I refresh, I get sent to a white page that says something about verifying I’m not a robot, very weird stuff.
I'm getting it too. Don't think its anything to worry about
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Stump Feet
Gotengo Officer

Post by Stump Feet »

Glad it’s not just me, thought Safari was glitching up for a second.
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Stump Feet wrote:So I don’t know if this has been happening to anyone else but sometimes when I refresh, I get sent to a white page that says something about verifying I’m not a robot, very weird stuff.
I'm getting it too.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

same for me. maybe the web's just buffing up security measures?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!