Hobby Japan Godzilla Perfection/Completion Books thread

For the discussion of Toho comics, books, posters, trading cards and any other merchandise that doesn't fall under the other categories.
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Hobby Japan Godzilla Perfection/Completion Books thread

Postby GigaBowserG » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Ryu wrote:Sorry, but I have a question:
The book of Godzilla Against Type-3 Kiryu (Mechagodzilla) Completion, was it worth buying? My doubt is in terms of content, behind the scenes, interviews and concept art. Is this good or a disappointment?

If you're a fan of those movies, then you'll probably get a lot of enjoyment out of it. Plenty of behind-the-scenes pictures, interviews with the cast, and unused plots (pretty sure one has Cyborg Shobijin). Sadly, not a whole lot of concept art, about 85% of it is for Kiryu and spans for only 5 out of the 140~ pages.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada

/crawls back under rock

Ryu
Ronin

Re: Hobby Japan Godzilla Perfection/Completion Books thread

Postby Ryu » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Ok. Thanks for clarifying, some of my doubts GigaBowserG. The idea of cyborg shobijin seems a little crazy. A question is there any 3rd movie information in the Kiryu saga? It's just that a French magazine called Coyte was rumored to be godzilla vs godzilla. But all I saw now is Toho was more interested in the G: final wars than another Kiryu movie. Truth or lie? Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for answering my questions.
Last edited by Ryu on Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Computer geeks ....we’re not so easy to kill.

Return to “Toho Comics, Books, Posters, Misc”