Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Ben Shapiro
Interpol Agent

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Post by Ben Shapiro »

It’d be epic to get a variation of Rodan 1964 with a larva Mothra on its back, kinda like Manda and the Atragon.
Mothra could spray stunning silk that emobilizes the enemy in place.
Last edited by Ben Shapiro on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Facts don't care about your feelings

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Ben Shapiro wrote:It’d be epic to get a variation of Rodan 1964 with a larva Mothra on its back, kinda like Manda and the Atragon.
Mothra could could spray stunning silk that emobilizes the enemy in place.
That would be a super move for Rodan '64

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

Post by Final Godzilla E »

I understand,Legendary Ghidorah could do a storm which Slowly kills the enemy when he flies

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

The up arrow from my keyboard is not working,He could add some option to change the keyboard settings,For example instead of using the arrows for movement you can change it to use WASD,Or configurate to which you think is better to play as
Last edited by Final Godzilla E on Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

BigGrayGecko
Yojimbo

Post by BigGrayGecko »

Final Godzilla E wrote:The up arrow from my keyboard is not working
The best solution for your problem is either repairing your keyboard or buying a new one. It is quite easier for you to do that, than for developer to rework his game or add new elements into it.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

I fixed it,I thought about the control configurations because many people don't like to play usiing arrows,I have a friend which plays the game but sucks (Sorry for this word) at playing with arrows,But this is just a suggestion,Is not like this is something which needs to be in the game

But as i said,2004 Rodan needs a nerf in his special,I completed the arcade mode holding S and A to charge,Sometimes you don't even need to charge because of a bug in the special,Which sometimes wastes a normal power amount and sometimes wastes low power amount
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

Heya uh, is the site not working for anyone else? It keeps saying it's not available.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

Godzilla18
Samurai

Post by Godzilla18 »

Alex, just finally got to playing the game after your last character additions. Really impressed with the JSDF and the Shin Godzillas. I was also surprised and happy you also included the version of him from that anime. Awesome work as always dude! Couple of things though, I noticed that when I hold shift for Shin Godzillas, so I could play the cutaway versions, I still keep getting their regular versions. Also when I try to play the game on Firefox it gets all glitchy but when I play on another browser it's fine. Just something to give you a heads up on if no one else reported it yet.
Last edited by Godzilla18 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A monster? A king? A god? Or is Godzilla all three?

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

This moment everyone is offline...

MetalliSteveKaiju
Yojimbo

Post by MetalliSteveKaiju »

Was hoping for an Easter update. Oh well. Next time perhaps.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

^I am getting used to waiting until Christmas time for updates on this game. Not that I'm complaining.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

I have blocked my statement out... :(
Last edited by American Godzilla on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

American Godzilla wrote:Something I am still waiting to be added to this game are the following (and in order of priority)...
First Legendzilla, now you. Don't even fucking start.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Since Alex made it clear that he will not include non-Toho kaiju even as guests, but that not mean we can still fantasize. Can any of you imagine what Ultraman's moveset will be if he were in the game? I imagine Alex will incorporate a ton of elements from the old SNES game, for example, down+backward for a backflip and down+forward for rolling towards your opponent.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

Living Corpse wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:Something I am still waiting to be added to this game are the following (and in order of priority)...
First Legendzilla, now you. Don't even skreeonking start.
I did NOT mean to start anything. I was trying to list concerns in the gameplay as I see areas that could (one day) be improved so that the fights were more accurate.

Because of your comment, I removed my statements. In addition, so that I do not upset you anymore, I will no longer comment in this area of the forum. In fact, this was my first time in YEARS it feels like that I have commented on the forum (life kept me busy, that's why I've been gone for a while). If this is how I am going to be treated and if I could not make (I thought) were harmless suggestions that why am I in this forum?

I am sorry I have upset you and for my hurtful/bad comments. Goodbye :(
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Living Corpse wrote:First Legendzilla, now you. Don't even skreeonking start.
American Godzilla wrote:I am sorry I have upset you and for my hurtful/bad comments. Goodbye :(
Jesus, LC, you didn't have to be such a dick.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

It would be cool if Rainbow Leo from Rebirth 3 is in
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Bronyzilla04
Monarch Researcher

Post by Bronyzilla04 »

Instead of adding new characters to the game, why not make something completely unexpected. I've always pictured many kaiju having different intros and outros. A few I had in mind were:

Titanosaurus: The Xilians came down to invade earth. However, in doing so, disturbed Titanosaurus from his peaceful life under the ocean and he rises from the depths to defend his homeland. His outro would be him walking back to the ocean after defeating the Xilian's trump card monster to resume his peaceful life and the ends with his own victorious roar.

Godzilla (Legendary): Same as before with the Xilians, but Godzilla awakens from a millennia-year slumber to bring balance back to earth. His outro would be to stand where the kaiju he defeated once stood and roar to the heavens that balance is restored thanks to him.

King Ceasar: A disturbance from the Xilians awaken King Ceasar and the Okinawa God is now on a mission to save his home from this threat. His outro would be to go back to Okinawa and rest after a victorious battle against the Xilians. And it ends with his call.

For some reason, I like having the kaiju's outro end with their respective roars and other sounds. What do you guys think?

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Post by MikeSTZillak »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:First Legendzilla, now you. Don't even skreeonking start.
American Godzilla wrote:I am sorry I have upset you and for my hurtful/bad comments. Goodbye :(
Jesus, LC, you didn't have to be such a dick.
Seriously.
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Bronyzilla04 wrote:Instead of adding new characters to the game, why not make something completely unexpected. I've always pictured many kaiju having different intros and outros. A few I had in mind were:

Titanosaurus: The Xilians came down to invade earth. However, in doing so, disturbed Titanosaurus from his peaceful life under the ocean and he rises from the depths to defend his homeland. His outro would be him walking back to the ocean after defeating the Xilian's trump card monster to resume his peaceful life and the ends with his own victorious roar.

Godzilla (Legendary): Same as before with the Xilians, but Godzilla awakens from a millennia-year slumber to bring balance back to earth. His outro would be to stand where the kaiju he defeated once stood and roar to the heavens that balance is restored thanks to him.

King Ceasar: A disturbance from the Xilians awaken King Ceasar and the Okinawa God is now on a mission to save his home from this threat. His outro would be to go back to Okinawa and rest after a victorious battle against the Xilians. And it ends with his call.

For some reason, I like having the kaiju's outro end with their respective roars and other sounds. What do you guys think?
Great idea! It would add a ton of flavour the the game.