Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Re: Official TK X-PLUS Collector's Discussion Group

Post by ApexOversteer »

RicBoy site has the preorders for the Deforeal Godzilla '71 "Fierce Fight At Fuji" version available for preorder, until the 25th!

https://us.ric-toy.com/pdhg06r-wld.html

Added in 1 day 5 hours 39 minutes 13 seconds:

DefoReal Kong Vs Skull Crawler dropped on the 15th, apparently... still in stock at Hobby Search... did anyone actually grab one?

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10556419

Added in 1 day 11 hours 5 minutes 29 seconds:
All of a sudden, the US Shonen Ric site is redirecting to the Japanese site... what gives??
Last edited by ApexOversteer on Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

So I’m seriously thinking of committing to the full kaiju lineup from Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster in the 25cm lineup. I know there’s a diamond reissue of Rodan still available and Godzilla and Ghidorah are both currently up for preorder. But my concern is Mothra. I read that the original RIC release of Rodan included a Mothra Larva but I have little hope of tracking that down for a reasonable price I would think. Does anyone know if a new or reissue larva is coming or available that I’m not aware of? I’d hate to buy all these up only to be left without a complete cast of monsters!
Last edited by canofhumdingers on Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Anyone else planning on getting the Gigantic 19? I really have no other interests in anything they are putting out this year so far
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Yeah probably. I was gonna get the 89 but I think I'll hold off for the G19. He'll look great opposite my Gigantic Shin.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

Imagine a Gigantic King Ghidorah from KOTM. Not only would it be extremely expensive, but it would probably be absolutely huge!!!
Last edited by Gojira2K on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Gojira2K wrote:Imagine a Gigantic King Ghidorah from KOTM. Not only would it be extremely expensive, but it would probably be absolutely huge!!!
The X Plus KOTM figures will be the most beautiful creations ever seen by mankind. Imagine the Rodan they'd do? The detail in Ghidorahs face?
Last edited by _JNavs_ on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

Gojira2K
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira2K »

_JNavs_ wrote:
Gojira2K wrote:Imagine a Gigantic King Ghidorah from KOTM. Not only would it be extremely expensive, but it would probably be absolutely huge!!!
The X Plus KOTM figures will be the most beautiful creations ever seen by mankind. Imagine the Rodan they'd do? The detail in Ghidorahs face?
God, I would some much money for X-Plus KOTM King Ghidorah and Rodan. Mothra would probably look amazing too.
Twelfth Brother, Jedi Killer
Brazilian Moviegoers
Spoiler:
G2000 wrote:
KinoKaiser wrote:Is the Brazil market big or something?
Definitely, there's like a Brazilian moviegoers there
TK Park
Spoiler:
_JNavs_ wrote:
goji89 wrote:
_JNavs_ wrote: Dun dun
dun dun
dah dah dah
da da
da dunnnnnnnnn

*Giant BARAGONBREH comes out of the woods and roars*

*A bunch of Goji89s run across the screen in packs" :lol:
Go faster! *Baragonbreh in mirror is closer than he appears*
*Baragonbreh sneaks up on 3 unsuspecting New TK user raptors and just mauls them before disappearing*

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Have you seen the regular 25cm? It's already huge. A 30cm would be insane and a Gigantic? I think it would literally be the size of a St. Bernard
SpaceG92 wrote:

Godzilla Vinyl Mania
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla Vinyl Mania »

canofhumdingers wrote:So I’m seriously thinking of committing to the full kaiju lineup from Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster in the 25cm lineup. I know there’s a diamond reissue of Rodan still available and Godzilla and Ghidorah are both currently up for preorder. But my concern is Mothra. I read that the original RIC release of Rodan included a Mothra Larva but I have little hope of tracking that down for a reasonable price I would think. Does anyone know if a new or reissue larva is coming or available that I’m not aware of? I’d hate to buy all these up only to be left without a complete cast of monsters!
Where did you see the 25cm GTTHM Godzilla up for preorder? Been checking for that.
Resized Image
Wish I had 2 of each toy as a kid....1 to play with and 1 kept mint in the box!!

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Godzilla Vinyl Mania wrote:
canofhumdingers wrote:So I’m seriously thinking of committing to the full kaiju lineup from Ghidrah the Three Headed Monster in the 25cm lineup. I know there’s a diamond reissue of Rodan still available and Godzilla and Ghidorah are both currently up for preorder. But my concern is Mothra. I read that the original RIC release of Rodan included a Mothra Larva but I have little hope of tracking that down for a reasonable price I would think. Does anyone know if a new or reissue larva is coming or available that I’m not aware of? I’d hate to buy all these up only to be left without a complete cast of monsters!
Where did you see the 25cm GTTHM Godzilla up for preorder? Been checking for that.
The '64 GTTHM Godzilla is not pre-ordering yet... we've only seen the one prototype image...

Last edited by ApexOversteer on Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

canofhumdingers
EDF Instructor

Post by canofhumdingers »

Whoops sorry, got ahead of myself. Meant more like “we know the Godzilla is on the way”.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Skipping that new 64. I think it completely pales in comparison to the superior 64!
SpaceG92 wrote:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Kinda hoping we get a 73 DeForeal Godzilla. I bet he'd be really cute.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Kinda hoping we get a 73 DeForeal Godzilla. I bet he'd be really cute.
With the '71 and the Frozen Shin being my 5th and 6th Gojis in the DefoReal line, I'm ready for something different... I'm skipping the Hedorah, mostly because you can't really tell it's DefoReal... one blob of goo looks pretty much like another blob of goo... I'd like a Gamera, or a MechaGodzilla, or a King Ghidorah, or a Jet Jaguar, or a Gargantua, or a Mothra, or a Megalon, or a Gigan... something different...

Added in 4 minutes 4 seconds:
Godzilla21 wrote:Anyone else planning on getting the Gigantic 19? I really have no other interests in anything they are putting out this year so far
I don't know... I was kind of expecting the '74 MechaGodzilla to be the next Gigantic after the '89 BioGoji, and I'm definitely getting that, but I really like the sculpt on the '19 so far... and I don't have any Legendary Gojis yet... I was NOT a fan of the '14 design, but they actually changed both major issues I had with the '19 redesign...

I'm waiting for pricing and an idea of actual size... that pose kind of makes it look like a bit of a shelf hog, way worse than some other Gigantics...

... and I figure they'll also an amazing 30cm version too...

Added in 22 minutes 44 seconds:
Kong vs Skullcrawler DefoReal set comes with a nifty stand... not my picture...

Last edited by ApexOversteer on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

So I'm looking to try and find the X-Plus Godzilla 1955. I checked ebay a few days ago and I felt like the prices were high. Are there any Facebook groups where someone might have him for sale?
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

ApexOversteer
JXSDF Technician

Post by ApexOversteer »

ゴジマン wrote:So I'm looking to try and find the X-Plus Godzilla 1955. I checked ebay a few days ago and I felt like the prices were high. Are there any Facebook groups where someone might have him for sale?
I don't do Facebook, but throw a tweet to Rich Eso @MrFreshVinyl and he should be able to point you in the right direction. He mentions a Facebook X-Plus Collectors group in his videos all the time...

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

ゴジマン wrote:So I'm looking to try and find the X-Plus Godzilla 1955. I checked ebay a few days ago and I felt like the prices were high. Are there any Facebook groups where someone might have him for sale?
I haven’t seen one for sale in a while. I’ll let you know if I see anything
SpaceG92 wrote:

ゴジマン
G-Force Personnel

Post by ゴジマン »

Thank you all. I think I'll send Rich a tweet first and see what I can do from there.
Yes, Hatsune is my Waifu...
goji89 wrote:Shin Goji looks like he has a red apron on. Guess he's still cooking himself extra crispy. :lol: .

kaijukurt
EDF Instructor

Post by kaijukurt »

Large Monster Series Monster X and Gigan Night Color Ver. are up!

https://jp.ric-toy.com

Formerly known as kurtzilla

Mkyuncle
Samurai

Post by Mkyuncle »

A long time ago I had a chance to purchase the NOS Large Monsters Gigan for $180, years after issue and I didn't bite. I regretted it ever since. :cry:
The Ric Toy Limited Night Color 1972 Gigan Pre-Ordered. :huge:

kaijukurt, Thanks for the Heads up! :thumbsup:
Last edited by Mkyuncle on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.