Bandai Namco's 『ゴジラ-GODZILLA-』PS3/PS4 GAME

For the discussion of Toho video games and video games of Toho related characters only.
GhidoGoji
G-Grasper

Re: Bandai Namco's 『ゴジラ-GODZILLA-』PS3/PS4 GAME

Postby GhidoGoji » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:58 am

Anyone know what the Player Rank at the top right means? It definitely doesn't correspond to any other rankings in the game and even appears in evolution mode. Also, I went from having one or two Kaiju maxed out to all of them in a about a week or so and my Player rank increased instead of falling so I assume higher is better?
MandaSaurus wrote:@Maritonic: No, most people's aren't. But I have an eye for detail that few here can match. I've been collecting longer than most of you have been alive. I'm also nearsighted, which means that I see things up close CRYSTAL-clear, which means I can point out details & differences like the guy who sculpted the item. So, forgive me if there's only a handful of folks in these forums whose opinion I put on a par with MINE...

Goji
Kwaidan

Postby Goji » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:21 pm

Yes, a higher rank is better. That's generally how a ranking system works.

My Corns Hurt
Ronin

Postby My Corns Hurt » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:30 am

I mean, not typically. #1 is "better" than #40. But like GhidoGoji says, as you make progress unlocking stuff, your number seems to go higher. I'm like #450 or so at the moment. How do you know what the 'best' number is?

LegendZilla
E.S.P.Spy

Postby LegendZilla » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Will this game leave too much of a bad tatse in people’s mouths for a while for there to be any Godzilla game in the foreseeable future?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:09 am

LegendZilla wrote:Will this game leave too much of a bad tatse in people’s mouths for a while for there to be any Godzilla game in the foreseeable future?

Of course there's gonna be a new Godzilla game in the future. If a new game looks promising then I don't think people will care about this game(not like they did anyway), mind you a new game would be released in a post Shin and MV world - so there would probably be more positive hype and buzz around Godzilla related products.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

Living Corpse
Keizer

Postby Living Corpse » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:20 am

I'm still a little ticked they said they would consider Zone Fighter and Monster X, and instead make the roster filled with a bunch of clones. And not even Showa King Ghidorah. Also sucks that DLC of Shin Godzilla never got made.

Return to “Toho Video Games”