Should Lain And Captain Akition Be Brought Back?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

Should They Be Brought Back?

Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 18

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Re: Should Lain And Captain Akition Be Brought Back?

Post by M.U.T.O. »

A permaban is a permaban. Keep them out.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

M.U.T.O. wrote:A permaban is a permaban. Keep them out.
This just makes me want to bring everybody back.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MM Raids Again wrote:Captain Akition should be. If only because it's hilarious how much he likes to poke bee's nests and then whine because he gets stung.
Careful....the same could be said about you ;) .

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

goji89 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:Captain Akition should be. If only because it's hilarious how much he likes to poke bee's nests and then whine because he gets stung.
Careful....the same could be said about you ;) .
While 100% true, at least I fully admit it.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MaxRebo320
EDF Instructor

Post by MaxRebo320 »

Only if Vega is brought back as site Admin, so then they along with every other banned member will be revived.
Beta Capsule Reviews - Your Guide to Ultraman & other Tokusatsu episode-by-episode!
https://betacapsulereviews.wordpress.com
three wrote:leave me be maxrebo! damn you and your ability to play the game here....

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

MaxRebo320 wrote:Only if Vega is brought back as site Admin, so then they along with every other banned member will be revived.
Don't know if its a joke or not.........

BUT THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!

Imagine the amount of butthurt everywhere..? That thing would resonate through the internet itself. Phones, computers, and labtops also tablets would explode from that.

I would...I would cry from dammn enjoyment.... :cry:

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Just for future reference, if you want to request a user to be unbanned then please just PM an Admin (preferably me) instead of making a thread. I know I'm not as active as I usually have been on the forums, but if I get a message on FB, email, discord, or a PM, then I'm usually fast to read it. It's just that these kinds of threads have a history with arguing/flaming. So I'd like to avoid that just so that nobody gets warnings. Believe it or not, I actually don't like handing out warnings.

Frankly, the Probation thing was and still is highly contentious among the Mod staff for valid reasons. If you give me a convincing case as to why this user should be unbanned then I will discuss it with the staff and vote on it. However, I can't promise that anybody will get unbanned. Personally, I'm not against unbanning a user and giving them a chance depending on the situation (such as if they even want to be back on the forums). Before anybody asks, no, I'm not planning to pull a VegaGate 2.0 anytime soon. You're just gonna have to sell your marriage to Mephisto if you want that to happen.

I am going to lock this thread but if you got any questions, concerns, or just want to say that my hair looks pretty then feel free to shoot me a message and I'll get back to you whenever I can.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.