Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Super Mechagodzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla
Setting: AU to the Heisei timeline. Super Mechagodzilla had been an success in killing both Godzilla and Rodan, only the worst is to come a year later when an intergalactic monster made from the cells of Godzilla arrives on earth making the UNGCC desperately realize how much they actually needed Godzilla to protect earth when it came to greater threats.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs ???

Setup: Mechagodzilla in his Godzilla disguise, wakes up on a post-apocalyptic Earth and thinks he is the real Godzilla.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Venom 2009 wrote:Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs ???

Setup: Mechagodzilla in his Godzilla disguise, wakes up on a post-apocalyptic Earth and thinks he is the real Godzilla.
YES

I had a similar idea of using Fake Godzilla as Showa Godzilla, either by being controlled by humans or your mind mistake. I even had the idea of having a Fake Godzilla be Hanna Barbara Godzilla, which would explain why he's controlled by a button and why he can shoot lasers :lol:

I'd ask the heads if this is cool for the KWC and I'll take this.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

This isn’t the first time this ideas been brought up, I remember a member often requesting a match where Mechagodzilla’s AI malfunctioned and thought itself as the real Showa Godzilla…

It’s very much allowed.

Added in 4 hours 57 minutes 34 seconds:
Baragon vs. Mechani-Kong vs. MOGUERA

Mothra vs. Anguirus vs. Battra (Larva)

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Manda

Showa Mechagodzilla & Titanosaurus vs. Destroyah

Godzilla (Heisei) & Godzilla Junior vs. Gorosaurus & Maguma

Gezora vs. Ebirah vs. Ganimes vs. Varan vs. Kamoebas

Godzilla (2014) & MUTO vs. Mecha King Ghidorah

Godzilla Junior & Rodan (Heisei) vs. Destroyah vs. Super Mechagodzilla
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Hedorah and Black Moth vs ???
I was rewatching Godzilla vs Hedorah and came across the nightclub scene where Hedorah spares a cat. So now I want to see a match where Hedorah comes to help out Black Moth who is a giant Cat with Wings.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Say, what about Round 2 matches?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:Say, what about Round 2 matches?
i'm still waiting for Godzilla [Heisei] vs Gamera round 2....

also, Zilla vs Titanosaurus round 2 and Zilla vs Gorosaurus round 2 needs to be done. though i think it be better if Zilla lost again or at least a draw if either of those matches come true, since he has so many wins under his belt already.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Say, what about Round 2 matches?
i'm still waiting for Godzilla [Heisei] vs Gamera round 2....

also, Zilla vs Titanosaurus round 2 and Zilla vs Gorosaurus round 2 needs to be done. though i think it be better if Zilla lost again or at least a draw if either of those matches come true, since he has so many wins under his belt already.
Nice.

I’m thinking about writing Round 2 matches on several matches that are not that good, specially the earliest ones.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Venom 2009 wrote:Mechagodzilla (Showa) vs ???

YES

I had a similar idea of using Fake Godzilla as Showa Godzilla, either by being controlled by humans or your mind mistake. I even had the idea of having a Fake Godzilla be Hanna Barbara Godzilla, which would explain why he's controlled by a button and why he can shoot lasers :lol:

I'd ask the heads if this is cool for the KWC and I'll take this.
Good luck with it! :D

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Rogue Titan & Armored Titan vs. Destroyah

Rodan vs. Manda

King Caesar & Gabara vs. Megalon (throw Showa Gigan in too if yah want

Godzilla 2014 vs. Gabara and King Caesar

When two ancient Titans awaken from their hibernation in Okinawa, Godzilla emerges once more for an epic clash of the ages
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Bagan vs. Grand King Ghidorah
Setting: Word spreads out throughout the cosmos by civilizations alike that an new ultimate evil said to be even more powerful than Grand King Ghidorah himself has arise and so the three-headed golden terror heads straight for earth to regain his title back by killing the monster that dares steal his reputation.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Legion vs. Bagan

An alternate future where Bagan wiped out most of human civilization, and Earth has returned to a beautiful natural state. An invader from space now threatens this new world, forcing the redeemed forest good to defend the planet once again.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

UltimateDitto wrote:Legion vs. Bagan

An alternate future where Bagan wiped out most of human civilization, and Earth has returned to a beautiful natural state. An invader from space now threatens this new world, forcing the redeemed forest good to defend the planet once again.
Giratina93 is doing that one. He called dibs a while back.

Venom 2009
G-Force Personnel

Post by Venom 2009 »

Monster X vs ???

In the match have all three Super-Xs take part in the fight.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Let’s turn the Showa era on its head…

Showa Mechagodzilla/Fake Godzilla 1955 vs. Anguirus 1955

Fake Godzilla arrives in Osaka and sets fire to the city, the glow from the blaze attracts Anguirus who comes ashore and engages “Godzilla” in another battle throughout Osaka, but this Godzilla isnt’t all that it seems.

Berserk Kiryu vs. King Kong 1962

Kiryu is deployed to face a far from home Kong, but the cyborg malfunctions, remembering a primordial memory of Godzilla and Kong’s species ancient rivalry.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Mothra (Heisei) vs. Mecha-King Ghidorah

Godzilla and Rodan suddenly reawaken, their fight for supremacy draws the attention of Mothra who comes to battle against them both, MKG is activated to take care of the kaiju problem and a four way battle royale breaks out over Tokyo with Japan hanging in the balance.

Grand King Ghidorah, Anguirus, Rodan, Godzilla Junior, Manda, Baragon, Kumonga, Gorosaurus, Mothra and Varan vs. Godzilla (Heisei)

GKG returns and mind controls all the earths monsters on Monster Land to conquer the world, leading to an epic showdown between Godzilla and an army of kaiju that might literally Destroy All Monsters!

Shin Godzilla vs. Hedorah

After luring Godzilla to Mt. Fuji, in a last ditch effort the JSDF release a contained Hedorah in hopes it’ll destroy Godzilla once and for all.

Godzilla 2014 & Megalon vs. Gigan (Showa)

A weakened Godzilla is found sleeping in the underwater city of Seatopia, causing the Seatopians to care for the ancient god, but when Nebula Space Hunter M target Godzilla, they send Gigan. With what little the Seatopians have left of their city being destroyed, King Antonio breaks his alliance and awakens Megalon to help Godzilla drive off the invader.

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Super Mechagodzilla & King Caesar

Godzilla raids Okinawa so the JSDF deploy Mechagodzilla to deal with the problem, only to find itself in a three way war after the ancient monster King Caesar awakens to ward off the atomic menace. Who will win? Man, Myth, or Monster?

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Titanosaurus vs. Mechagodzilla (Heisei)

An underwater battle between Godzilla and Titanosaurus breaks out on land, Mechagodzilla is sent to save Tokyo, but when Mechagodzilla is downed, it finds an unlikely ally in the gentle dinosaur who dares to even the odds against Godzilla.
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:19 am, edited 15 times in total.
#slatternking

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Godzilla 2014 & Megalon vs. Gigan (Showa)

A weakened Godzilla is found sleeping in the underwater city of Seatopia, causing the Seatopians to care for the ancient god, but when Nebula Space Hunter M target Godzilla, they send Gigan. With what little the Seatopians have left of their city being destroyed, King Antonio breaks his alliance and awakens Megalon to help Godzilla drive off the invader.
I might take a shot at this one since I’ve been wanting to make a match where monsters fight under the surface in the hollow earth zones.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Barugaron, Bemular, Hedorah (Showa) and Orga
Setting: Japan comes under attack by a group of invading aliens forcing the gods chosen champion Utsuno Ikusagami to come down from his realm and stop them.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

how has no one thought of this?

Battra vs Mothra

The story of Mothra and Battra's war that destoryed the Cosmos millenia ago.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:how has no one thought of this?

Battra vs Mothra

Throw King Caesar in there and that’d be an amazing match
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:how has no one thought of this?

Battra vs Mothra

Oh, there's already a Battra vs. Mothra match in the catalog... But it's going in a whole different direction as to why they're fighting. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells