Michael Myers Vs. The Joker And Harley Quinn

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ROMG4
G-Grasper

Michael Myers Vs. The Joker And Harley Quinn

Post by ROMG4 »

Michael Myers (4-6th film timeline): https://halloweenmovie.fandom.com/wiki/ ... 6_Timeline

Vs.

Animated Joker: https://batmantheanimatedseries.fandom.com/wiki/Joker

Animated Harley Quinn: https://batmantheanimatedseries.fandom. ... rley_Quinn

Area: Myers House

Rules: Joker does not have access to Joker gas
Michael Has access to his Knife
All 3 can use whatever the environment has
Victory conditions KO, Impairment, Death

Verdict: Overall I have to side with Myers. The Joker has proven resistant to physical trauma and has escaped from near death encounters multiple times in the past.However durability is just dwarfed by Michael who's survived the same level of damage that would ultimately kill the Joker in the Animated continuity such as gunshots, burning, electrocution and so forth. So while Joker has sustained physical hits from Batman unlike Batman Michael won't be holding back and Michael's strength easily surpasses Batman's. On top of that Joker's strongest weapon that being his psychological manipulation and attacks will be useless against Michael

Joker and Harley could win by working together and overwhelming him but I have to side with Michael

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Michael Myers Vs. The Joker And Harley Quinn

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Tip for you because I had the same mistake: you have to explicitly say what incarnation you are using for characters in the title.

In this case, Michael Myers (4-6) vs The Joker and Harely Quinn (DCAU)

Onto the match, Myers has this. Like, easy. Joker and Harley are nuts, but Micheal's a literal inhuman killer. They might smack him around a bit, but they're still dead.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Joker's wide arsenal of weapons could take down Michael, but it's doubtful he would be taken out given everything else the guy survived. Harley's physical prowess would not be able to put him down, either, although it should keep her from getting hit with her agility against his brute strength. Despite most of his weapons not being effective enough, however, I'm somewhat confident in his bombs. Even with the durability feat, Michael is still a human in these movies and he can still be blasted to kingdom come with explosives. Also, his hyenas (while being unlikely to keep him down for good either) would be something of an advantage and his intelligence would likely allow him to stir up a plan to use his explosives where they would be most effective.

I'm leaning on Joker and Harley.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Considering this is Michael from the Thorn (4-6) timeline and he was even MORE superhuman than he was in the first two films? Yeah. He's got this.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Ill side with Joker. He’s just too smart for Myers. Like Batman said “with Joker, expect the unexpected”. Brains beats brawn and you could quote whatever stats you want at me, I’m still gonna be convinced that Joker would not figure something out and take the win, or at the very least incapacitate Myers and escape. Especially if he’s got Harley helping him. We’re talking about a guy who has taken on Superman, and won. True, in those situations Joker had time to plan and the element of surprise, but still, against a sort-of supernaturally enhanced slasher villain? That just doesn’t strike me as much of a challenge. I mean, c’mon. I doubt anyone here would suggest that Myers could beat Batman, and the Joker at least comes close to beating Batman all the time.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

KaijuCanuck wrote:Ill side with Joker. He’s just too smart for Myers. Like Batman said “with Joker, expect the unexpected”. Brains beats brawn and you could quote whatever stats you want at me, I’m still gonna be convinced that Joker would not figure something out and take the win, or at the very least incapacitate Myers and escape. Especially if he’s got Harley helping him. We’re talking about a guy who has taken on Superman, and won. True, in those situations Joker had time to plan and the element of surprise, but still, against a sort-of supernaturally enhanced slasher villain? That just doesn’t strike me as much of a challenge. I mean, c’mon. I doubt anyone here would suggest that Myers could beat Batman, and the Joker at least comes close to beating Batman all the time.
Incapacitate and escape? Sure.

But we're talking about 4-6 Myers. Joker's not killing him. The guy is Jason Voorhees level of unstoppable. He's way too op. If this were Halloween 1-2 Myers I'd agree with it much more, but 4-6 Myers is often criticized for being far too influenced by Friday the 13th's unstoppable Jason and trying to compete.

I could buy him rigging something up to escape him, but I mean. The guy has been shot by 10+ cops at the same time then fell down a mine shaft, totally fine. Blown up. Shoved a shotgun through a human body and through a wall at the same time, while elevated.

4-6 Myers is not a "sort of supernaturally enhanced slasher". He is a very supernatural slasher. 1-2 is the more unknown, supernatural but not outlandishly so.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.