What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Grievous »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:It's possible that it was my water jug, I don't clean it, just constantly refill it. My girlfriend thinks there was probably bacteria in it. My first bout of vomit was all water.
That sounds about right...

Might want to keep an eye on that.
The A.D.F Needs You! Join The Anguirus Defense Force via Private Message Today!

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Grievous wrote:
Maverick Centigrade wrote:It's possible that it was my water jug, I don't clean it, just constantly refill it. My girlfriend thinks there was probably bacteria in it. My first bout of vomit was all water.
That sounds about right...

Might want to keep an eye on that.
Yeah I'm just gonna throw it away, and either buy a new one or just buy gallons to take to work.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46699290

Well, this fucking sucks. This is one of the very few stores in the UK, I go to. Every time I go there i leave with something. I always prefer going to a shop and buying a physical copy of something, a blu-ray, a game or a book.

Sucks big time that people that could lose their jobs, but dose the Guardian doesn't care about that. I would link to their article, but I won't give them the time of day. They'll go on and on about factories clossing down and how horrible that people are losing their jobs, but when it happens to a big retail chain, they point and laugh. Hypocritical scum.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46699290

Well, this skreeonking sucks. This is one of the very few stores in the UK, I go to. Every time I go there i leave with something. I always prefer going to a shop and buying a physical copy of something, a blu-ray, a game or a book.

Sucks big time that people that could lose their jobs, but dose the Guardian doesn't care about that. I would link to their article, but I won't give them the time of day. They'll go on and on about factories clossing down and how horrible that people are losing their jobs, but when it happens to a big retail chain, they point and laugh. Hypocritical scum.
Sad news. We used to have this store in Canada, it was maybe my favourite store - but they’ve disappeared over the last few years.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

I swear this computer is driving me insane, I can't even see what i'm typing in right now! Google is pitch blac. Explorer is working better but is still gitching out a little . started a bit yesterday but I didn't care about it. then this happens....

does anyone here know how to fix this issue? it would be a great help.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Having a cold.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

LegendZilla wrote:Having a cold.
Try Chicken Soup & a Gatorade my Friend...

Hope you're feeling better soon
Last edited by Grievous on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Grievous wrote:

Close.

Chicken soup, Dayquil, and Sprite......

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

goji89 wrote:
Grievous wrote:

Close.

Chicken soup, Dayquil, and Sprite......
Nah bois you’re all fucked in the head, it’s chicken soup, buckley’s, and ginger ale.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:

Well, this skreeonking sucks. This is one of the very few stores in the UK, I go to. Every time I go there i leave with something. I always prefer going to a shop and buying a physical copy of something, a blu-ray, a game or a book.

Sad news. We used to have this store in Canada, it was maybe my favourite store - but they’ve disappeared over the last few years.
I remember when the ones in my city closed and how devastated I was. On the bright side, some of them were bought by Sunrise Records, so here's hoping something like that'll happen again.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Titanoterror98 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:

I remember when the ones in my city closed and how devastated I was. On the bright side, some of them were bought by Sunrise Records, so here's hoping something like that'll happen again.
Yes! I’ve seen those too.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Cool! Have you ever been in one? It's like nothing changed.
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Titanoterror98 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
Yeah! There’s a two storey one in West Edmonton Mall that used to be an HMV, and yeah you’re right it’s basically the same store. But still, if HMV couldn’t cut it you wonder how long Sunrise has.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

KaijuCanuck wrote:
Titanoterror98 wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:
Yeah! There’s a two storey one in West Edmonton Mall that used to be an HMV, and yeah you’re right it’s basically the same store. But still, if HMV couldn’t cut it you wonder how long Sunrise has.
That sounds amazing! However, you do have a point; since they're so similar, like I said, I can't help but wonder what they have to protect them from the same fate.
As conveniant as online shopping is, I do prefer the retail experience, if only so that I can see the stuff I'm gonna get for myself, and so that my folks and I have have an excuse to get out of the house. So if all this happens all over again but with no store left, I'll be very disappointed.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

goji89 wrote:Chicken soup, Dayquil, and Sprite......
Hey...someone got the butchered reference...

:thumbsup:
KaijuCanuck wrote:Nah bois you’re all skreeonked in the head, it’s chicken soup, buckley’s, and ginger ale.
Ginger Ale? Yuck!

I'll have a Giger Beer Thank You very much.

Also...what is "Buckley's"?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Cleaning and rearranging my room and my Deluxe Knifehead fell off the shelf and his head broke off.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Cleaning and rearranging my room and my Deluxe Knifehead fell off the shelf and his head broke off.
Bro, warn a guy next time your gonna lead off with a horror story. I mean good Lord.

Im sorry that happened, We collectors share that pain all too often. Ive had many figures by my fault or forces unkown (children) topple figures from a shelf and something snaps or completely breaks.

Can you still fix it?

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Grievous wrote:
KaijuCanuck wrote:Nah bois you’re all skreeonked in the head, it’s chicken soup, buckley’s, and ginger ale.
Ginger Ale? Yuck!

I'll have a Giger Beer Thank You very much.

Also...what is "Buckley's"?
"Tastes awful. But it works." - Buckley's Cough Syrup
Last edited by Titanoterror98 on Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grievous
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Grievous »

Tyrant_Lizard_King wrote:Cleaning and rearranging my room and my Deluxe Knifehead fell off the shelf and his head broke off.

Quick! Get some superglue!
Titanoterror98 wrote:Buckley's Cough Syrup
Oh...a Cough Syrup...

So it tastes like Dr. Pepper?

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

I got super glue up just not sure how to hold the head on for the glue to dry.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983