Match Request Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
soulgodzilla
Futurian

Re: Match Request Thread

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:this match wouldn't work well for a normal match, but for the next april fools match, this one take's the cake.

Ghost Godzilla,Godzilla Earth, GMK Godzilla,Kiryu saga Godzilla,Minilla,and Showa Godzilla vs everyone.
plot: after their loss at the poll , the loser's demand revenge on Shin and try to take their place in the KWC. they get invited to a special party... with Showa as the host. as he was the one denied before any of the other's, Showa leads a kaiju riot to take control of the arena. the other monster's , of course, are not to pleased with this, and fight back with Shin leading the charge.
this could be a funny look back on the debate that happened and the hissy fits that were thrown in it. adding to it, maybe even give the monster's odd personalities that seem out of place[shin having an IQ of -0, Bagan with a hulk personification, Rogue Titan acting calm and collected despite possibly being the biggest hot head in the roster etc.]
:lol: I actually thought of a match just like this! Except it was for the KWCE, and it'd be all the monsters cut from the roster led by Heisei Ghidorah (the only monster who escaped retirement) taking on that roster. I'd like to see this though.
kinda funnier since he might just be retired again next year. :lol:
Its like Heisei Ghidorah cant cut a break, first he got five losses becore retirement, then he lost to Godzillasaurus, then he can’t be written as Showa all thanks to GKG and now he’s likely going to retire thanks to Monsterverse.

I’m starting to pity the poor thing, fitting, since he’s a mutant of three harmless creatures.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

cmastashizzlerizzle
Ronin

Post by cmastashizzlerizzle »

Whenever he gets added monsterverse ghidorah vs heisei ghidorah perhaps as a retirement match

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

So we basically have no "generic space Ghidorah."

Fun...
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Birdman wrote:So we basically have no "generic space Ghidorah."

Fun...
hey, Monsterverse Ghidorah can't be so bad. there's a lot of stuff that could be done with him! beside's, Heisei will still be in the KWCE.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Shin Godzilla
Was Shin Godzilla added?
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

ShinGojira14 wrote:
Was Shin Godzilla added?
Not yet, but he won the poll for "new Godzilla/ Godzilla-ish monster to replace Godzillasaurus" so he's coming soon.

RIP Evan.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
ShinGojira14 wrote:
Was Shin Godzilla added?
Not yet, but he won the poll for "new Godzilla/ Godzilla-ish monster to replace Godzillasaurus" so he's coming soon.
He was already grenlit to start writing matches for.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:So we basically have no "generic space Ghidorah."

Fun...
To be fair, Greyshot's more keen on keeping Heisei Ghidorah as his Futurian counterpart than being a space creature, so I guess we never really had a generic space Ghidorah to begin with. :lol:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Godzilla[Legendary] vs. Rogue[or Armored] Titan.
i was gonna say Heisei but i remembered
Spoiler:
Lain did it sometime ago.
Added in 1 day 45 minutes 56 seconds:
Zilla vs. well, pretty much every Dinosaur esc monster in the roster.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Frankenstein

Basically the fight Toho considered before going with King Kong vs. Godzilla instead.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

godjacob wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Frankenstein

Basically the fight Toho considered before going with King Kong vs. Godzilla instead.
My idea for that fight is that after all failed attempts in trying to kill Godzilla. The GDF decides the best way to defeat Godzilla is by creating a monster of their own with the help of the descendant of Victor Frankenstein using his ancestors research.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
godjacob wrote:Godzilla (Heisei) vs. Frankenstein

My idea for that fight is that after all failed attempts in trying to kill Godzilla. The GDF decides the best way to defeat Godzilla is by creating a monster of their own with the help of the descendant of Victor Frankenstein using his ancestors research.
Solid likes solid enough of a set up if I were to give my view on it :D

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Moguera (Heisei) vs Megalon vs Baragon (Showa). A battle that could take place entirely underground, if you wanted to!
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Moguera (Heisei) vs Megalon vs Baragon (Showa). A battle that could take place entirely underground, if you wanted to!
Know whats missing? Obsidius.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:
Gojirawars 03 wrote:Moguera (Heisei) vs Megalon vs Baragon (Showa). A battle that could take place entirely underground, if you wanted to!
Know whats missing? Obsidius.
And Gorosaurus Zandora
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Everyone vs Everyone : round 2.

there's no way this hasn't been talked about before. come on, you know you wan't it.

now the following matches i thought up about when viewing a comment on a Godzilla Unleashed lets play, and are made to be more of a saga than anything else.

Gigan[Millenium] vs. Kiryu vs Megagauirus.

the Vortakk return for another invasion, sending Gigan to New York as there first attack, Kiryu being sent as a response.However, strange crystals arise witch not only drive Kiryu berserk and reawaken Megaguirus, but break Gigans mind control, reverting him to the peacefull creature he once was...

Gigan[Millenium],Mothra,and Jet Jaguar vs. Megalon, King Ghidorah [Heisei] , Mechagodzilla[Showa] and Orga.

The Vortakk send Gigan to lead a invasion in San Fransisco, with Mothra and Jet Jaguar ready for a fight.In a shocking twist, however, Gigan shoots down the mothership, witch crashed in the bay. The three monsters head inside and are greeted with Gigans former allies and alien spacecraft.

Gigan[you know witch version to use.], Godzilla[Heisei], and King Ceasar vs. Megalon, Mechagodzilla[Showa] and King Ghidorah[Heisei].

after the fight, Gigan gets introduced by Mothra who now trust him, only to be driven out by Godzilla. meanwhile, King Ceasar senses a crystal crisis and Seattle, and ask Godzilla for assistance. the two find a broken city, with two of the aliens sent to collect them. the two are then overwhelmed by the deadly duo, only to be saved by Gigan. but now there's a much better threat on there hands... a critical mass King Ghidorah.

Gigan,Rodan,Varan,Godzilla,Kiryu and Mecha King Ghidorah vs Everyone.[everyone being all the Unleashed mutants.]

sensing SpaceGodzilla's return, Gigan rushes to New York as fast as he can, only to be suprised when every mutant comes after him.Luckily, he isn't fighting alone.
Last edited by Gigantis on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla[Legendary] vs. Rogue[or Armored] Titan.
Spoiler:
Naw asked him about it and he said he gave up on that match
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:Godzilla[Legendary] vs. Rogue[or Armored] Titan.
Spoiler:
Naw asked him about it and he said he gave up on that match
huh. well, guess either Godzilla works now.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Requesting this again since this has lot of potential.

Dagahra, Gamera (Heisei), King Caesar (Millennium), King Kong, Manda (Millennium), Mothra (Heisei) and Utsuno Ikusagami vs. Bagan, Battra, Gigan, Kaishin Muba and Orochi (Heisei)
Setting: Sequel to #213. Upon the death of his guardian Megalon. In order to have hopes in still destroying the human race. Antonio contacts his alien allies beyond earth the M Space Hunter Nebula aliens bringing their monster Gigan along with joining alliances with the dark guardians Bagan and Battra who hates humanity for what they've done to the planet, the ancient sea god Kaishin Muba who too hates them for polluting the oceans as well as the fallen disgraced god Tsukuyomi who under the deal promises to Antonio that he'll make the world a better place once weak mortals he sees humans as are gone (Which unknown to Antonio that Tsukuyomi is taking this to his advantage for his own personal goal). Humanity's fate soon lays in the hands of Manda, Mothra and the rest of their monster allies and guardians who comes to join them.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by Rhedosaurus »

Has Biollante vs. Mothra happened yet?