What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Maritonic »

Zarm wrote:There are a lot of good Godzilla groups on Facebook- though, since I actively try to avoid learning anything, I can't promise whether they follow closely new development, or whether they have less BS. :) But I could certainly recommend a few.
Might not be a bad idea because I'm getting extremely tired of this shit.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:skreeonking MonsterVerse thread is killing me.
Anyone know a good place to stay up to date with literally everything, as it happens, without the bullshit the MonsterVerse thread attracts?
Look up "Godzilla King of the Monsters" on Google and any recent news will pop up. It'll save you time and it'll save you from anything similar to social interaction.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Maritonic wrote:skreeonking MonsterVerse thread is killing me.
Anyone know a good place to stay up to date with literally everything, as it happens, without the bullshit the MonsterVerse thread attracts?
Look up "Godzilla King of the Monsters" on Google and any recent news will pop up. It'll save you time and it'll save you from anything similar to social interaction.
cool. love y'all. been real.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Well, my internet went off last Saturday, and it's finally working again. It's been one loooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg pain in my backside it has, and it seems like almost everything cool has happened when I've been away. My inbox is full with a ton of stuff to get through and I'm sure I've looked over something important there. So hopefully this will be it and everything has been sort. well on the plus side, I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

New baby is in the NICU for breathing trouble. Also has webbed fingers and toes, and possible signs of a genetic syndrome. There's a lot we don't know yet; life has been tough the last few months, and now it feels like it's disintegrating around us. Everything seems to have lost its meaning until we know more.

Prayers would be majorly appreciated.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Zarm wrote:New baby is in the NICU for breathing trouble. Also has webbed fingers and toes, and possible signs of a genetic syndrome. There's a lot we don't know yet; life has been tough the last few months, and now it feels like it's disintegrating around us. Everything seems to have lost its meaning until we know more.

You have my Prayers......But, regardless of how the baby turns out..I know you will love him/her unconditionally. I pray he/she is healthy and sleeping in its crib in no time.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

He. :) And thank you.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Manuelito Canelito
G-Grasper

Post by Manuelito Canelito »

Zarm wrote:New baby is in the NICU for breathing trouble. Also has webbed fingers and toes, and possible signs of a genetic syndrome. There's a lot we don't know yet; life has been tough the last few months, and now it feels like it's disintegrating around us. Everything seems to have lost its meaning until we know more.

Damn

I don't think i can even imagine how painful It must be, watching your own kid suffer, and thinking that maybe that suffering will never go away

Wish you the best, and i hope everything turns all right in the end
All houses have the same. Roof. Floor. Walls. People yelling at you that they're calling the police because you broke into their house. It's only when you give them love that they truly become Home

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Zarm wrote:He. :) And thank you.
Congrats...... :huge: .Im positive he will be fine.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

We're praying for you Zarm. We'll have to see what God's will is, but as goji said I believe he'll be safe at home soon.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I don’t have words... this is so heart-wrenching to read, I can’t imagine what you’re feeling right now. You’ve come this far though. Stay the course and there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

You're in our prayers, mate, all of you. The little guy will get through this, I know he will.

#BotM

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Breathing difficulties are now past. We're out of immediate danger. The long-term questions still loom, but the imminent threat is past.

Maranatha!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

^ God is good, mate. I hope for nothing but the best for that little boy.

#BotM

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

All my prayers with you Zarm. I hope everything turns out ok.

RIP Evan.

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

All my prayers with you Zarm. I hope everything turns out ok.
Mine too. God will be with you guys.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Zarm wrote:Breathing difficulties are now past. We're out of immediate danger. The long-term questions still loom, but the imminent threat is past.
Thank god. Good luck, Zarm. Hope everything turns out ok.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I hope everything is okay, glad his breathing seems to be doing better. You and you're family are in my thoughts.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Titanoterror98
Interpol Agent

Post by Titanoterror98 »

Zarm wrote:Breathing difficulties are now past. We're out of immediate danger. The long-term questions still loom, but the imminent threat is past.
Thank the lord! I'll keep praying for you guys anyway.
"Kaiju are underrated." - Me
"Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don't try to figure out everything on your own." - Proverbs 3:5
"The only lemon content that should be on the internet is Lemon Demon music." - The Dapper Critter(A.K.A. Also me)

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Glad to know the immediate danger's passed, Zarm. Hopefully things continue to improve from here.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio