The Gargantuas vs Gororsaurus

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
SoggyNoodles2016

The Gargantuas vs Gororsaurus

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Sanda
and
Gaira
vs
Gorosaurus

Rules:
Original Showa scales (30 meter Sanda, 25 meter Gaira, 35 meter Gorosaurus

Verdict: I think Gorosaurus has this. Sanda's smart, Gaira's vicous, and Rulers of Earth shows they can be a hell of a tagteam, but Gorosaurus has bowled over King Kong and King Ghidorah like there nothing, not to mention the size and weapon advantage.

RIP Evan.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: The Gargantuas vs Gororsaurus

Post by edgaguirus »

Gorosaurus does have a powerful kick and bite, but he's facing two opponents here. Sanda is brave and prone to using trees as weapons, so Sanda could give Gorosaurus a solid blow to the body or head. Gaira is a viscous attacker who won't hesitate to bite and punch. Working as a team, the Gargantuas could bring down Gorosaurus. While one distracts the big therapod, the other can attack from the other side. Eventually, they will wear down Gorosaurus.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

If memory serves me, Gorosaurus didn't bowl over King Kong. I believe he was treated basically just like the t-rex was in the original King Kong film and was kind of just "large dinosaur" fodder.

As per Ghidorah, yeah he gave him that epic, glorious, kangaroo-kick to the back but he had a ton of help for that fight.

I think if he's going against both Gargantuas here, he's losing. Gaira is too brutal and Sanda too smart and protective of Gaira to allow a defeat here.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Maritonic wrote:If memory serves me, Gorosaurus didn't bowl over King Kong. I believe he was treated basically just like the t-rex was in the original King Kong film and was kind of just "large dinosaur" fodder.

As per Ghidorah, yeah he gave him that epic, glorious, kangaroo-kick to the back but he had a ton of help for that fight.

I think if he's going against both Gargantuas here, he's losing. Gaira is too brutal and Sanda too smart and protective of Gaira to allow a defeat here.
By George, how odd. So many things to go through here.
Gorosaurus bowls over Kong two times in his fight, jumping straight into the air and driving his feet into Kong's chest, sending Kong sprawling and even falling and rolling backwards.

Ghidorah? Yeah, it's impressive he kicked Ghidorah down. And that Ghidorah, for some reason, couldn't get up, especially when he's known to easily shake off monsters that swarm him or knock him down. And let's ignore what Gorosaurus did before hand too, single handedly bringing Ghidorah onto it's stomach alone, while Anguirus recuperated from getting flattened and Godzilla stood back.
Gaira is too brutal and Sanda too smart and protective of gaira
What fucking movie did you watch?
We using the ruler of earth versions? Cause that's the ONLY time the two teamed up.
Gaira's a pussy bitch that relies on hit and runs, and ONLY did so because Sanda whooped his ass while having a broken leg and beat the shit outta him with a tree. Gaira then went on to bite, flee, judo fling, flee, ambush, flee, and then when they got to city, Gaira threw a shit fit and kept pinning Sanda.

Sanda, as much as the guy's an underdog, sucked at fighting and took hell before he actually started to fight back seriously. But the dude was hurt by Gaira biting onto his arm. Imagine how much a fucking dinosaur bite would hurt.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Gargantuas win, though I doubt both live to savor the victory. Gorosaurus likely bites the head off of one of them.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

KingKong2005
EDF Instructor

Post by KingKong2005 »

LamangoKaijura wrote:
Maritonic wrote:If memory serves me, Gorosaurus didn't bowl over King Kong. I believe he was treated basically just like the t-rex was in the original King Kong film and was kind of just "large dinosaur" fodder.

By George, how odd. So many things to go through here.
Gorosaurus bowls over Kong two times in his fight, jumping straight into the air and driving his feet into Kong's chest, sending Kong sprawling and even falling and rolling backwards.
>King Kong gets hit by Goro's kangaroo kick to the chest.
>Flys backwards.
>Instantly rolls back up like nothing.
If that's your definition of getting bowled over, looks like you might need a new definition.

I side with the Gargantuas, Maritonic provided perfectly sound explanations.
Last edited by KingKong2005 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Inferno Rodan
Futurian

Post by Inferno Rodan »

KingKong2005 wrote:>King Kong gets hit by Goro's kangaroo kick to the chest.
>Flys backwards.
>Instantly rolls back up like nothing.
If that's your definition of getting bowled over, looks like you might need a new definition.
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Bowl+Over

"1. Literally, to collide with and force someone or something to fall to the ground. A noun can be used between "bowl" and "over" or after "over." When they were reunited at the airport, my daughter leapt into her boyfriend's arms and bowled him over. It seems that the wind has bowled over all of our trashcans."

You shouldn't try to act like a smartass when you don't actually know what you're talking about. It just makes you look like a fool.

Let's just get this out of the way right off the bat: Gaira is not a good fighter. At all. Sanda had a goddamn broken leg and he still had a noticeable advantage over Gaira when they were fighting. And on that subject, Sanda's leg was broken by a not-very-large (relatively speaking) boulder falling on it. The Gargantuas aren't exactly sturdy kaiju. Gorosaurus's Kangaroo Kick, even if it's the substantially weaker KKE version, isn't going to agree with them in the slightest. DAM Goro would just massacre them.
"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening." - Grigori, Dragon's Dogma

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

The only time Gaira was the top man in the fights is when he was sitting on Sanda after he ambushed the dude and sat on him, biting his neck or stomping on his throat.
Gorosaurus has enough jaw strength even in his 67 form to have a vice like grip and didn't let go even when Kong FLUNG HIM.
I'm sorry this Kong didn't have a woman in his grasp to distract Gorosaurus like 05 did. But Gorosaurus knocked Kong on his ass not once, but twice. Then, as Kong threw a punch, bit down on his fucking arm, and was flung while still holding onto said arm.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.