K.W.C.E. #26 - Audrey II vs. Pumpkin Rapper

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

K.W.C.E. #26 - Audrey II vs. Pumpkin Rapper

Post by KaijuX »

VS.

Arena:

Author: TitanoGoji16
Word Count: 2,191 words
Posted: October 21st, 2018

---

"Hold your hat and hang on to your soul! Something's coming to eat the world whole! If we fight it, we've still got a chance. But whatever they offer you... Though they're slopping the trough for you... Please, whatever they offer you, don't feed the plants!"

The warning echoed through the skies as people fled in terror, helpless to watch as one of the countless plant-like monsters climbed up and settled onto the head of the Statue of Liberty, as if declaring its dominance over the fleeing populace. Laughing maniacally, the monstrous flytrap surveyed its new kingdom.

"Run! Run, you tasty morsels!" Audrey II called out. "I'll snack on you all real soon!"

The creature noticed as some of the screams were silenced.

"Or maybe one of my fellow flora will!" The plant erupted into a fit of giggling.

A series of pink energy rings shot out of nowhere, blasting the Statue and destroying it in a large explosion. The head of the Statue plummeted down to Liberty Island, taking the monstrous plant down with it. As soon as the head made contact with the ground, the momentum and force impaled the Audrey II on Lady Liberty's crown, instantly killing the creature.

The being responsible for slaying the plant stepped forward, admiring his work. His skin was a sickly orange in color, with a green collar of sorts resting atop his shoulders. His head was... well, a giant pumpkin. An upside down jack o' lantern, to be exact. But despite the death of the one Audrey IIs, which was much smaller than he was, this strange pumpkin beast knew he still had some work ahead of him.

"Now that that plant has met its end, it's time to go kill off all its friends!"

"I still say you should've sent me to put an end to those obnoxious singing weeds, my Liege!" Goldar insisted as he watched the scene unfold by peering through the RepulsaScope.

"You may be strong enough to get the job done, Goldar," responded Lord Zedd as he sat in his throne. "But with our luck you'd let the accursed plants sweet talk you into letting them live, or helping them, or something even worse!"

Goldar frowned and was just about to retort when Rita Repulsa piped in. "And the last thing I need is to hear you singing about "somewhere that's gold,"" she said, earning a sneer from her golden warrior. Ignoring this, she continued. "As a fellow singing plant, Pumpkin Rapper won't fall prey to Audrey II's musical machinations. He'll have to face us the old fashioned way, planto a planto!"

In a flash of orange light, Pumpkin Rapper teleported from Liberty Island into the heart of New York City, landing in the middle of Central Park. The numerous Audrey IIs in the city quickly zeroed in on the monster, already having been alerted to his presence by the death of their brother on the Statue of Liberty. Numerous tendrils lashed up from the ground, lassoing around the pumpkin monster's arms, legs, and torso, tying him in place. As Pumpkin Rapper struggled, pulling against the vines, a trio of Audrey IIs emerged from the city, advancing on the orange beast. One was nearly the same size as Pumpkin Rapper, while the other two were noticeably smaller, though still large enough to be dangerous.

"You think your sooo tough, don'tcha?" the large Audrey II sneered. "Go on! Get 'im!" The three of them charged, but the two smaller ones were faster, leaving the large one behind them.

"You may have vines, but you're still mine!" Pumpkin Rapper retorted, unleashing another energy blast from his left eye, the ensuing explosions shredding and tearing through the vines and roots, loosening their grip on Pumpkin Rapper enough for him to pull free, tossing the torn limbs aside. The Audrey IIs were surprised, but didn't cease their charge. Fully free now, Pumpkin Rapper spun around and delivered a firm kick to one of the plant's pod-like snout, sending the beast skidding backwards. With his pumpkin foe distracted, the second small Audrey II made its way to him and opened its maw, biting down on Pumpkin Rapper's arm. This elicited a cry of pain from the ghoulish gourd. "You better let go fast, or you'll feel the blast!" The Audrey II did not release his arm fast enough for his liking and a blast of his eye beam sent the toothy plant reeling back.

"Oh, that smarts!" the Audrey II cried out, clutching its burnt face with its tendrils. The plant looked up just in time to see Pumpkin Rapper spin around and deliver another powerful kick to its face, sending the alien pod crashing into a nearby building. Before the pumpkin beast could press his advantage, the second smaller Audrey II lashed out with its vines, wrapping them around Pumpkin Rapper's arm, stopping his charge. Narrowing his triangular eyes, Pumpkin Rapper strained and pulled his arm forward, tugging the Audrey II towards him. Before the smaller Audrey II could stop him, Pumpkin Rapper grabbed the vines and heaved upward, sending the bloodthirsty plant hurtling up into the air. Yanking downward, Pumpkin Rapper brought the flying Audrey II down hard, and it slammed into the first small Audrey II just as it emerged from the rubble of the building it struck. Teeth, leaves, and sap went flying everywhere as the pair of Audrey IIs collided, greatly injuring them both.

Pumpkin Rapper let out a devilish laugh as he watched the two floral creatures try to untangle themselves from one another, groaning with agony as they did so. Extending his right hand, an object faded into existence: A small, ordinary looking pumpkin. Winding his arm back, Pumpkin Rapper declared "First this bomb will make you hot, and then you'll scream and die a lot!" Bringing his arm forward, he tossed the pumpkin at the two injured plants. The pair of Audrey IIs didn't even have a chance to react before the pumpkin hit them, detonating with incredible force, surrounding them with fire. The large Audrey II could only watch as its two smaller brothers perished, the flames reducing their leaves and vines to ash, their pods scorched black.

The Audrey II snarled, its lip curling. "Oh, you done messed up now!" it growled.

"I can't believe you'd dare to try and make me scared!" Pumpkin Rapper responded, turning to face the third plant.

Charging with the highest speed it could muster, the large Audrey II attacked, sending its tendrils towards Pumpkin Rapper with the intent of running him through. In a burst of light, Pumpkin Rapper disappeared, reappearing next to his foe, delivering a solid punch to the side of its head. Audrey II reeled to the side but quickly recovered, lashing out with a bite. Pumpkin Rapper just barely dodged the attack, the plant's teeth clashing together loudly as the jack o' lantern readied his next move.

"Your plan has jumped the shark, so now it's time to spark!" Pumpkin Rapper fired off another energy blast, surrounding Audrey II with bursts of sparks and fire.

"You don't know what you’re dealin' with!" Audrey II retorted. Suddenly, a vine lashed out from behind and wrapped itself around Pumpkin Rapper's large neck, strangling the monster. As Pumpkin Rapper struggled to free himself, Audrey II surged forward and bit down, sinking its teeth into Rapper's right arm. The monster cried out as Audrey II's teeth sank deeper, pumpkin juice starting to pour from the wounds. Pumpkin Rapper fired a blast of his eye beam, but due to Audrey II shaking its head, the blast missed, merely grazing the alien flytrap's snout. Pumpkin Rapper could feel his arm weakening. He had to do something fast, or else his floral foe would rip the limb clean off. With no other choice, he summoned another pumpkin bomb to his free hand. Bracing himself, he held the bomb out, close to Audrey II's face. Spotting the bomb, the plant started to release Pumpkin Rapper's arm, only for the pumpkin to explode in its face, sending both monsters hurtling backward in opposite directions.

Crashing to the ground and slightly burnt from his own bomb, Pumpkin Rapper clutched his wounded arm. It was badly injured, but salvageable.

Audrey II reeled back and toppled over backwards, its vines holding its burnt face. If its race had eyes, it would be narrowing them at its foe in anger.

Rising to his feet, Pumpkin Rapper got ready to attack again. Just as he began to charge, more tendrils lashed out, but these did not come from the same Audrey II he was fighting. Another small Audrey II had arrived to help its larger brother, ensnaring Pumpkin Rapper's good arm with its appendages. Grinning, the large Audrey II charged, but Pumpkin Rapper wasn't finished yet. To the Audrey IIs' surprise, Pumpkin Rapper tugged hard, bringing the smaller plant towards him. With a heave, he lifted the small Audrey II into the air by its vines, then began to spin, swinging the alien plant around in a circular motion. The larger Audrey II had no time to react before Pumpkin Rapper slammed the smaller plant into the side of its head. The shorter Audrey II cried out for only a nanosecond before exploding into a mess of sap and pod chunks, completely obliterated by the harsh impact. Meanwhile, the large Audrey II was stunned, unable to move for a moment as it tried to recompose itself. But Pumpkin Rapper was not about to give it the chance.

"Now that I've got this fight on lock, taste the Mega Pumpkin Shock!"

Summoning a vine of his own from the root sticking out of his chest, Pumpkin Rapper tossed the leafy limb out like a rope, lassoing Audrey II around its neck. The bloodthirsty plant regained its wits and realized the situation it was in, but by then it was too late. Desperately, Audrey II lunged forward, its jaws open and ready to take a chunk out of Pumpkin Rapper's face, but the orange ghoul had already won. Sending a super powerful surge of energy through the vine, Pumpkin Rapper pumped the flytrap's body full of destructive, alien power. Audrey II stopped in its tracks, feeling as if it had been punched with a battering ram. Another surge and Audrey II's body was completely overloaded. In a blast of sparks and electricity, Audrey II exploded, sending its spores everywhere.

Recalling his vine back into nothingness, Pumpkin Rapper chuckled, brushing his hands off. He was just about to report back to Rita and Zedd, when he suddenly heard something behind him. Looking back over his shoulder, he spotted another Audrey II, this one easily as large as the one he had just defeated if not more so, charging him, vines hurtling towards him, jaws agape. Unlike before, this time Pumpkin Rapper didn't panic. Spinning around to face this new attacker, Pumpkin Rapper tossed a pumpkin bomb directly at it. Before Audrey II could react, the bomb disappeared down its throat. Panicking, it tried to reach down into its mouth with its vines, but the bomb detonated, exploding within Audrey II's throat, engulfing its head with fire and sending the creature collapsing to the ground, dead.

Pumpkin Rapper waited a minute. He looked around, waiting to see if any other Audrey IIs made their presence known.

One did.

The ground began to shake violently, threatening to knock Pumpkin Rapper off his feet. The earth began to buckle as something large started to emerge from beneath. With a powerful explosion of soil and concrete, another Audrey II pulled itself up from the ground. But this one was big. Far larger than any of the ones Pumpkin Rapper had faced. So large, in fact, that Pumpkin Rapper had to crane his head backward just so he could properly look at the creature, which was easily three times larger than he was. And this was no random Audrey II. This was the first. The original. The one that had grown from Mushnik's Flower Shop and had initiated the plants' total conquest of Earth in the first place.

For the first time, Pumpkin Rapper felt dread. Still, he readied himself for the next round. "You may be a fright, but I'll still fight!"

Instead of attacking, the massive Audrey II merely laughed. The deep noise echoed across all of New York, causing any other Audrey IIs in the area to grin knowingly. His deep, guttural laughter over with, the monstrous plant looked down at Pumpkin Rapper and grinned an evil, toothy grin.

"You messed with the wrong singing plant, son," it let out with a booming voice that caused Pumpkin Rapper to take a step back. "Because I... AM... BAD!"

Before anything else could happen, Audrey II lashed out, its flytrap jaws open wide, enveloping Pumpkin Rapper within. The jack o' lantern monster screamed, a sound that was quickly silenced as Audrey II bit down. A second bite and Audrey II swallowed, devouring Pumpkin Rapper whole.

"Mmm," Audrey II moaned contentedly, licking its lips.
Spoiler:
WINNER:
Audrey II
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. #28 - Audrey II vs. Pumpkin Rapper

Post by KaijuX »

Happy (early) Halloween everyone! Consider this your monthly dose of KWCE. :) There were a lot of technical problems that just boiled down to one sentence that needed to be reworked. My only gander is that one of the "quotes in a quote" screwed with TK's coding and just wouldn't let it pass. So I had to touch it up, and voila! Here we are. ;) In the meantime, enjoy this one! I know I did! :D

Added in 44 seconds:
And kudos to SpaceG92 for the help!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!

AUDREY II

VERSUS

PUMPKIN RAPPER

BEGIN!

I just have to do that. :lol:

But yeah, this was a fun match for a Halloween match.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Was looking forward to this match for a long time! Very fun indeed. :D
Spoiler:
poor Pumpkin Rapper, didn't last a minute against the original Audrey! I can only imagine Lord Zedd's reaction to seeing that last "fight".

*Throws tantrum*
"I knew that pumpkin head wasn't up to much."
:lol:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

This brings a tear to my eye, it's so beautiful.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I've been waiting for this!
This was fun. Good match.
Spoiler:
though I feel like the ending was a little bit of a cop out if I'm being honest.
In all, a good match and a great start to KWCE Halloween!
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:
Now that you saw how easily Audrey can kill one of your minions, you might want to get Serpentera, Zedd.
That was a fun and somewhat amusing match.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Really fun match, glad to see two combatants that likely aren’t going to see a lot of use get used well.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Hey, guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed reading the match. This was definitely a real fun one to write, especially the monsters' respective dialogue. I often had to say Pumpkin Rapper's raps out loud to see if they fit his usual delivery rhythm, lol. As a special treat (...not a trick!), here are a couple of banners I made to go with the match:

UltimateDitto wrote:
Spoiler:
poor Pumpkin Rapper, didn't last a minute against the original Audrey! I can only imagine Lord Zedd's reaction to seeing that last "fight".

*Throws tantrum*
"I knew that pumpkin head wasn't up to much."
:lol:
Spoiler:
*snaps fingers* "Next!" *sends down Invenusable Fly Trap*
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Spoiler:
though I feel like the ending was a little bit of a cop out if I'm being honest.
Spoiler:
Aw. I was trying to go more for a surprise turning of the tides, but I guess I can see how it feels like this, too.
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Really fun match, glad to see two combatants that likely aren’t going to see a lot of use get used well.
Bwahaha, I think you underestimate the power of Pumpkin Rapper! :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Hey, guys! I'm glad you all enjoyed reading the match. This was definitely a real fun one to write, especially the monsters' respective dialogue. I often had to say Pumpkin Rapper's raps out loud to see if they fit his usual delivery rhythm, lol. As a special treat (...not a trick!), here are a couple of banners I made to go with the match:

*banners*
Those look pretty good, especially the second one since it’s so adorable!
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

There needs to be a sequel featuring Guitardo.

Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.