Thor Vs Palpatine

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.

Who wins?

Thor
90%
Emperor Palpatine
10%

Total votes: 10

Extreme Warhawk
GPN Volunteer

Thor Vs Palpatine

Post by Extreme Warhawk »

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thor_Odinson_(Earth-616)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Palpatine/Legends
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Empire

Arena Jotunheim

This is Earth 616 Thor against Dark Empire/Legends Continuity Palpatine.

Thor has Mjolnir and all his powers as seen in cannon.

Palpatine has his lightsabre and all his powers from the Dark Empire comics.

I am giving my edge to Thor, on account of durably. While Palpatine is very powerful in Dark Empire Thor is very tough and could likley survive most of his attacks or dodge them. Again while he is powerful Plapatine is basically a glass cannon here and one hit would from Mjolnir or one of Thor's attacks could potentially kill him.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Thor Vs Palpatine

Post by Zarm »

Assuming this is Palpatine without any clone bodies to enter?

I think for me, it comes down to one question; is Mjolnir/Thor's skin impervious to a lightsaber blade?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Thor blitzes Palpatine and oneshots him.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I mean, if Yoda vs. Dooku showed us anything, it's that Sith can deflect lightning... and Mace vs. Palpatine showed us that lightsabers could, too.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Zarm wrote:I mean, if Yoda vs. Dooku showed us anything, it's that Sith can deflect lightning... and Mace vs. Palpatine showed us that lightsabers could, too.
Lightning isn't the problem. All Thor has to do is throw his hammer.

And even if it was, Thor's lightning seems much more powerful than what the sith output.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

That is true.

Maranatha!

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Hammer throw ends this.
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I feel like Palpatine might be able to counter (or at least deflect) with his telekinesis/force push...

Maranatha!