Godzilla:Awoken Discussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

Gojira21
Futurian

Godzilla:Awoken Discussion

Post by Gojira21 »

Hello All! Here is the discussion page for my newest Godzilla story! (And im sure won't be my last :lol: ). Now this one will combine elements from all of my previous stories, and it will be a lot more somber than what usually see.

Now not going to give away to many details, but this story will get into some serious stuff! Soooo you just have to wait and find out 8-)

Plus, the title for the story may change. Im not a fan of the current title, so if anyone has any title suggestions feel free to let me know :lol:

Anyways, you know the drill. Enjoy!

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I plan on making this story long! So it will broken down into 3 parts. The first one named The Awakening. Think of the way Stephen King and Dean Koontz set up their stories
Last edited by Gojira21 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

http://pokemunity.proboards.com/index.cgi

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Godzilla:Awoken Discussion

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Glad to see you back, old friend. :D

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the story so far, and the eerie, dark atmosphere is always great to see in your stories. Loved the mystery and the way you're setting up the characters. They feel human, but yet all are haunted by something in some sort of way. If that makes sense. I'm also really liking how slow you're taking this and not having Gawdzira come out and destroy stuff instantly. Taking your time is always a good thing.

However, I will say I did notice some minor spelling errors, but it was the only the problem in the story so far.

Beyond that, the story is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Thank you! Good to be back and get at it 8-)

And that is the plan! For the first couple of chapters I want Godzilla to have a presence, story wise, but not actually by physically there just yet

But when he does finally appear it will be glorious lol

Glad you enjoy! And I’ll look over it again for those mistakes, although I think I know where they are
"Monsters are tragic beings; they are born too tall, too strong, too heavy, they are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy"

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

monintoho
Ronin

Re: Godzilla:Awoken

Post by monintoho »

interesting story

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Sounds Awesome.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Alright! Back with a new update! Now i'm honestly too lazy to look an see if I have warned anyone, buuuut this story is going to be long. Lot of plot building and character development. So it will be a slow burn up to the reveal of Godzilla himself. I promise it be worth, so stay with me here! lol
Last edited by Gojira21 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Finally got around to reading this and I really liked this short installment.

I like that we got some introduction to Jane and her seeing an article on the "mysterious" island/Odo Island connection.

Your world and characters are slowly being built and I can't wait to see it all come together.

Keep up the good work.
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

Gojira21
Futurian

Post by Gojira21 »

Thank you GvJ! Yes it will all come together lol

And funny enough, I could've sworn this part was lot longer when I first wrote it. Guess must of changed more than I realized :lol:

-Ishiro Honda

"Promethus has landed"