The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by HillyHulk »

Where exactly do these fights go, if I may ask?

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

HillyHulk wrote:Where exactly do these fights go, if I may ask?
If you're talking about where to send ones you've written, you PM it to KaijuX or Shippersdreamer. If you want to know where the matches are posted, they're on the forums (this sub-forum to be exact).
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

I want to do a fight with Master Vile, but I don't know his magical capabilities and no website I found gave sufficient data. Does anybody mind telling me his magic abilities?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

He knows various spells. None specifically listed, all I found is that he is a master sorcerer. His staff can shoot energy blasts, he can spit up eggs that hatch monsters, he can teleport and grow giant at will.

My guess is he can do everything Rita can do and more. But hard to find the specifics.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

godjacob wrote:His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

He knows various spells. None specifically listed, all I found is that he is a master sorcerer. His staff can shoot energy blasts, he can spit up eggs that hatch monsters, he can teleport and grow giant at will.

My guess is he can do everything Rita can do and more. But hard to find the specifics.
That's pretty much it. The show never really got into detail about exactly what his powers were and how they worked, only that he was a far more experienced evil doer and magic user than Rita and Zedd were. Here are some videos that should be able to help. They're not the best quality, but oh well.

From these you should have a decent idea of what Vile's capable of. Going off of this, you can probably get a little creative with his magic and have him do stuff he didn't do in the show, as long as it's not completely out of the realm of possibility and it doesn't break the match.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
godjacob wrote:His magic stuff is vague from what I can tell.

That's pretty much it. The show never really got into detail about exactly what his powers were and how they worked, only that he was a far more experienced evil doer and magic user than Rita and Zedd were. Here are some videos that should be able to help. They're not the best quality, but oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iKHa-7skPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf5ax2BCMiI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7wPHORED_w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwek8Yvulyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANwafmpBQQ

From these you should have a decent idea of what Vile's capable of. Going off of this, you can probably get a little creative with his magic and have him do stuff he didn't do in the show, as long as it's not completely out of the realm of possibility and it doesn't break the match.
Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.
Last edited by GodzillavsJason on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

You should probably take the videos out of the quote. I believe there was some rule about quoting Videos and pictures.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

HillyHulk wrote:Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

Wait, does that make any sense? I just started having doubts after thinking about it.
No, I'd say that's a decent summarization. The only thing I'd suggest leaving off his power list is the ability to mimic other characters' abilities - That's specifically Globber's shtick. The environment manipulation and darkness empowerment definitely work, though. His Kakuranger counterpart, Daimaou, displayed some additional powers that weren't used in MMPR. I'll have to rewatch the Sentai episodes so I can recollect his other powers and either recount them here or add them to his roster card.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Okay, so from what I can see (apart from energy bolts from the staff, teleportation, and creating monsters from eggs), he can manipulate his environment (based on the lunar eclipse and tremors) has darkness empowerment powers (based on his monster getting strong from it, it seems logical he too would get stronger from those conditions), and can replicate others powers until sufficiently weakened (again, based on his monster). That about cover it?

No, I'd say that's a decent summarization. The only thing I'd suggest leaving off his power list is the ability to mimic other characters' abilities - That's specifically Globber's shtick. The environment manipulation and darkness empowerment definitely work, though. His Kakuranger counterpart, Daimaou, displayed some additional powers that weren't used in MMPR. I'll have to rewatch the Sentai episodes so I can recollect his other powers and either recount them here or add them to his roster card.
Okay, I'll take a quick look at that.

Added in 5 hours 16 minutes 26 seconds:
Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

HillyHulk wrote: Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?
Just wait for KaijuX to post it.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

^ Okay, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Added in 4 hours 49 minutes 17 seconds:
HillyHulk wrote:
TitanoGoji16 wrote:

Okay, I'll take a quick look at that.

Added in 5 hours 16 minutes 26 seconds:
Okay, I'm confused on what to do. My fight got accepted, so does that mean I make it its own topic or wait for the higher ups to post it?
Darn thing connected itself to this post without me wanting it to. When I said "my match got accepted", I meant my King Kong vs Indoraptor fight, not the Master Vile one. I haven't started on that one yet. I just wanted to clarify... in a way that made it unclear in the first place, I just realized.

Added in 1 day 13 hours 58 minutes 23 seconds:
So, if kaiju get retired from K.W.C (like Godzillasaurus), does that mean they can't be used either?
Last edited by HillyHulk on Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nope! Retired K.W.C. combatants can still be used in the K.W.C.E.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

Where did that second form of Godzilla Junior come from?

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:Where did that second form of Godzilla Junior come from?
Godzilla Island.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

With Ganimes and Kamoebas now along the veterans, I have to say that it's too early to call them "veterans" when the were just added to K.W.C. They should be considered rookies (how that would be evaluated, I don't know).

Added in 5 days 2 hours 23 minutes 20 seconds:
If I use the Pokemon, can I use their shiny versions?

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

"Veterans" just means they're members of the actual KWC roster.

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Veterans" just means they're members of the actual KWC roster.
Oh, so we're not using the literal definitions. That makes more sense.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

That also brings another question, are we able to have Ultraman and Ultraseven become Ultraman Dark and Ultraseven Dark?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Dark version of Ultraman and Seven are because of Belial, right? If that be the case, then I don't see the harm.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells