Monster Mayhem

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster Mayhem

Post by Coobzilla03 »

His splitting down into aggregates is considered to be his weakness, but I'll make it to where he can only reform 5 times.

Added in 3 minutes 4 seconds:
For the new page:

M.O.G.U.E.R.A - This is MOGUERA II, thus has EMP resistance. Makes it very desirable!
Super Mechagodzilla
Destroyah - Can reform 5 times only.
Spacegodzilla - Has the fortress
Shin Godzilla - Will black out after firing his ray, will be unconscious for a solid 5 minutes.
Grand King Ghidorah
Legion - Has her swarm
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Does Super MechaGodzilla still have its overheating?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Zarm wrote:Does Super MechaGodzilla still have its overheating?
Yes. He is unchanged.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Good to know. I think that's all my questions. :) Thanks!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

No way SpaceGodzilla WITH a fortress should be allowed.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

MuchWowSuchGodzilla wrote:No way SpaceGodzilla WITH a fortress should be allowed.
There's a few kaiju that can take out the fortress, so its not that big of a deal.

Added in 3 days 2 hours 3 minutes 51 seconds:
And that's the end of Round 7!
Winners: Zarm, GodzillavsRayquaza
Losers: MuchWowSuchGodzilla, Giratina93

Sorry MuchWow, but that's your 3rd loss. Thanks for playing!

Everyone can pick one boss kaiju from this list:

M.O.G.U.E.R.A - This is MOGUERA II, thus has EMP resistance. Makes it very desirable!
Super Mechagodzilla
Destroyah - Can reform 5 times only.
Spacegodzilla - Has the fortress
Shin Godzilla - Will black out after firing his ray, will be unconscious for a solid 5 minutes.
Grand King Ghidorah
Legion - Has her swarm

I assume no one wants a dice roll, but you can get one if you won.

And we have hit a problem; there's only 3 people left. So do you guys think there should be a 1v1v1 to decide the winner of the whole thing, or do a 1v1 between Giratina93 and GodzillavsRayquaza to see who will fight Zarm (because he has no losses) in the finals?
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I’ll take Destoroyah. I would say go with me vs Giratina, just because a 1v1v1 seems like it would be a bit too cluttered to really be able to debate well.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

One loss left... better make this round count.

Arise, Grand King Ghidorah! Join my side!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

New round up!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Oh thank goodness, my account has finally been reactivated. It's been like being stuck on the otherside of a soundproofed, one-way mirror, banging on the wall (and email admins) and trying to get back in.

So, pro tip- don't try and change the email address associated with your account. That, apparently, turns it off. :)

So, yeah- as long as this matchup doesn't give the winner an extra draft pick that I'll miss out on, I'm fine with this. And would like to get Shin Godzilla, please. (Is this mid-film, or end-of-film?)
Last edited by Zarm on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Shin is whatever he was I said he was earlier, so I think end-of-film.

The winner of this round gets nothing you won't get.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Okay, then. Vacation-week it is. ;)

Maranatha!

MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Thanks for having me Coob, forgot to say that.
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

And that's the end of the round-before-last!
Winners: Zarm, GodzillavsRayquaza
Losers: Giratina93, Waiting Room

And so, here we are, the last two. Do either of you want a dice roll? For the last round, I'll make it a super dice roll:
1. Choose a Rank 3 kaiju to add to your team
2. Choose one of your opponent's draft kaiju to be removed from the next round
3. 10x Destroyah aggregates to deploy
4. A Hyper Gyaos and Super Gyaos to deploy

Round will be up sometime after you guys make your decisions.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Sure, I'll bite.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Annnnddddd...
Spoiler:
That's a 1. Pick yourself a Rank 3.
Resized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I will roll
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Do the rank 3s include those from defeated folks, or just the un-crossed-out-currently ones?
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Here's GvR's roll...
Spoiler:
That's a 2. Choose one of Zarm's draft kaiju to disable. Shin Godzilla and his two captains can't be disabled, so I would personally wait until he picks another rank 3.
Pick one of the non-crossed out Rank 3s, Zarm.
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Coobzilla03 wrote:Here's GvR's roll...
Spoiler:
That's a 2. Choose one of Zarm's draft kaiju to disable. Shin Godzilla and his two captains can't be disabled, so I would personally wait until he picks another rank 3.
Pick one of the non-crossed out Rank 3s, Zarm.
I would personally wait until he picks one of my rank 3s to disable before I choose who to replace him with... :)

All right, I will pick the Male MUTO. It's time I got in on the EMP game. ;)
Last edited by Zarm on Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maranatha!