Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
MuchWowSuchGodzilla
G-Force Personnel

Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

Post by MuchWowSuchGodzilla »

Armor Mothra
http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Mothra_Leo

Burning Godzilla
https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla_heisei.htm

Fight happens New York at night.

Burning Godzilla starts at 1160 Celcius and caps at 2000 but doesnt explode.

I can see Armor Mothra winning in most scenarios here. He can stay alive long enough to use his Excel Buster and his flying speed might be too fast for Godzilla to react to. His wings should do some decent damage and his beams were powerful enough to break through GKG, so they'll for sure do some damage. The only way I see AM losing here is he lets Godzilla heat up, then the random nuclear pulses will make getting close impossible, in which Godzilla will win the beam struggle every time.

AM 7/10
Godzilla 3/10
...Duuuude. Imagine the staring contest Iris and Jet Jaguar could have. Now THAT would be a battle for the ages!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Armor Mothra vs Burning Godzilla

Post by edgaguirus »

Armor Mothra wins this easily. Burning Godzilla could hit Mothra with his beam, but it would likely do no damage. Mothra took a direct blast from GKG, and no harm was done. Mothra would fly circles around Godzilla, and Godzilla would not be able to do much against Mothra unless he got in a lucky punch or tail strike. Even then, Mothra would still win.
I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel, and deadly than anything that's walked the Earth.

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Tomzilla wrote:Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.
*Him. Armor Mothra's a male.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Tomzilla wrote:Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character. Burning Godzilla will put up a better fight than Grand King Ghidorah. But unfortunately for the King of the Monsters, Godzilla will experience the same fate as Ghidorah; Armor Mothra will slice off a limb or two before obliterating him with her Transcending Fate.
Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Tomzilla
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by Tomzilla »

Gawdziller1954 wrote:
I thought so, too. Then I watched the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy in Japanese w/ subtitles and, well, they kept referring to this particular Mothra as him, her, or it. Then there's various source material reporting different info. Basically, this Mothra defies pronouns as we know it. :P
Breakdown wrote:Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.
I agree. Which is why I wrote: "Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character."
Monster Sightings Video: GHIDORAH | King of Terror!
“Everyone, deep in their hearts, is waiting for the end of the world to come.”

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

Tomzilla wrote:
Gawdziller1954 wrote:
I thought so, too. Then I watched the Rebirth of Mothra trilogy in Japanese w/ subtitles and, well, they kept referring to this particular Mothra as him, her, or it. Then there's various source material reporting different info. Basically, this Mothra defies pronouns as we know it. :P
Breakdown wrote:Pretty sure Godzilla Earth would make quick work of Armor Mothra.
I agree. Which is why I wrote: "Many fans regard Armor Mothra as the most powerful live-action Toho character."
Well, it iS a form of Mothra leo, who is Mothra's son, soooo...
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

TheRealSpinoRex
GPN Volunteer

Post by TheRealSpinoRex »

Stalemate. As soon as armour Mothra attacks him, he blows up and they both die.