Which Godzilla Would Be The Most Terrifying To Witness In The Real World?

For discussions covering more than one Toho film or show that span across more than one “era.”

Which Godzilla Incarnation Would Be The Most Terrifying To Witness In Real World?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Godzilla 54'
5%
Godzilla 55'
No votes
Godzilla 62'
No votes
Godzilla 64'
No votes
Other Showa Godzilla Not Listed
3%
Godzilla 74'
No votes
Godzilla 84'(First Heisei)
3%
Early Heisei Godzilla (89-92)
No votes
Late Heisei Godzilla (93 & 94)
No votes
Burning Godzilla
18%
Zilla (Godzilla 98')
2%
Godzilla 99' (2000)
No votes
GMK Godzilla
16%
Godzilla 02'
No votes
Final Wars Godzilla
No votes
Legendary Godzilla
2%
Shin Godzilla
31%
Godzilla Filius
20%

Total votes: 61

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Which Godzilla Would Be The Most Terrifying To Witness In The Real World?

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I agree with the choices of Shin and Anime Godzilla but I also feel Legendary would be pretty terrifying as well. He's so big, he causes tsunamis where he emerges. He is more ancient then anything and everything we do is beneath his notice like something out of a Lovecraft novel. Our weapons can't hurt him and we can only try and get out of his way. And then, there's the fact that if Godzilla has arrived in an area, it means something even worse probably drew him there. It would definitely be the Godzilla I would be most scared to encounter in the real world.

RIP Evan.

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Shin Godzilla to me, is the most terrifying Godzilla I have ever seen. Even I can't come up with a terrifying design as awesome as this. And yet, I can't help but be awe-struck by its unique design. The extremely small beady eyes, the jagged teeth, its jagged robot-like movements, its slender, malnourished body with the exception of his EXTRA THICC legs, and very long tail. And with the ability to fire his atomic beam from his mouth, his dorsal plates AND his tail!?! Screw that, I'm getting the hell out of here.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I'd choose Burning Godzilla and GMK Godzilla.

Burning Godzilla is incredibly powerful, and the pain he feels as he comes closer to meltdown makes him more aggressive. This Godzilla was lashing out at the water as well as buildings. But the biggest fear is what happens after the meltdown. Godzilla's body will unleash massive rads of radiation, radiation that will stick around for years. Wherever it happens, the area will be uninhabitable for a long time. Not to mention how that radiation might effect living organisms.

GMK Godzilla is one of the few incarnations that purposely targets people. He would kill and destroy all in his path.

I don't include Shin Godzilla here, but that version does have a danger factor. Godzilla was evolving at a quick pace, and who knows what Godzilla might become given enough time.
I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel, and deadly than anything that's walked the Earth.

Extreme Warhawk
GPN Volunteer

Post by Extreme Warhawk »

Burning Godzilla and GMK due to the former being able to destroy the Earth and the latter for its malice.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

Showa Godzilla would be the most terrifying because the physics of his tail slide would force scientists to re-evaluate all their models and thereby induce an existential crisis in civilization at the true nightmare that is this unknowable universe.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaeyas
GPN Volunteer

Post by Kaeyas »

So far Shin leads with Filius(Earth) not far behind followed by Burning and GMK. I don't really foresee this trend changing much and expect the end results to be the same. I love these polls, may do another soon. Hmmm.
Dedicated To Darkness..

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

I still love how Godzilla Earth took over the Earth and beat humanity and aliens while he was 50 meters in the modern world. Just shows how it's really Godzilla's power that matters, not necessarily him being the biggest. (Although that would change later of course with him evolving)
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Terrifying shmerifying. I'd probably be cheering him on like those demented football fans you see on stadium cameras.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

What if he showed up in your hometown?
Last edited by edgaguirus on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel, and deadly than anything that's walked the Earth.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

edgaguirus wrote:What if he showed up in your hometown?
I would hug him even if the radiation kills me or I get stepped on. :lol:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Godzilla GMK for one reason: like many other Godzilla, we brought him on ourselves. Unlike the other Godzilla, this is personal as its the manifestation of all the souls lost on Pearl Harbor crying out for blood. Us humans would be facing a monster (or kaiju in this case) we ourselves created and whatever damages or deaths it causes would be our fault.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GojiDog
G-Grasper

Post by GojiDog »

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Godzilla showed up and kaiju fans were brought on as subject matter experts to help stop him, lol.
White Male Genocide is necessary.

Kill all white men.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GojiDog wrote:Wouldn't it be hilarious if Godzilla showed up and kaiju fans were brought on as subject matter experts to help stop him, lol.
Yeah, Id say to record a flock of birds and lure him to a volcanoe.......best thing we could do is contain him, without the oxygen destroyer nothing else we could do....

The looks on their faces dear lord..... :lol:

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

If we could create ANEB, and then use napalm on him, it might do the trick. The kicker, though, is making sure he doesn't cool off.