zBrush Kaiju by Dopepope

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: zBrush Kaiju by Dopepope

Post by Zarm »

So, the site where you have these for purchase (for instance, Sketchfab)- are all the models there 3D-printing-ready? Or just the ones that have been specified error-free for 3D Printing on this thread?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Zarm wrote:So, the site where you have these for purchase (for instance, Sketchfab)- are all the models there 3D-printing-ready? Or just the ones that have been specified error-free for 3D Printing on this thread?
Zarm if you have a 3D printer, you and I have TO TALK
Last edited by Maritonic on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Maritonic wrote:
Zarm wrote:So, the site where you have these for purchase (for instance, Sketchfab)- are all the models there 3D-printing-ready? Or just the ones that have been specified error-free for 3D Printing on this thread?
Zarm if you have a 3D printer, you and I have TO TALK
I don't, but my close friend just got one, so... I am eyeing this thread much more seriously now. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

Yes Zarn. The sketchfab stuff will print, but the Gambody stuff is test printed, and cut up into segments for easier printing. That site does that. Sketchfab doesn't.
DOPEPOPE: zBrush Commissions Open! Contact Me for Details.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Good to know- thank you!

Maranatha!

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

Some images of the Gamera model printed out at around 22 inches long, tail to nose. about 12 inches high.

https://www.gambody.com/3d-models/gamera-kaiju

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Man I would love to see the Godzilla Extreme model printed like that. Probably couldn't afford it though.
Last edited by Maverick Centigrade on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

Commissioned artwork. BAGAN video game version.

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

^Okay. That is so stunning! Amazing!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Holy shit! I get a sense of weight from this take.

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

Thanks a lot. Here's another shot.

3D MODEL HERE : https://skfb.ly/6AZHI

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

Damn, that's a great looking Bagan. I especially like how the horns and "fins" look like.
The level of detail is amazing :)

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

I'll be at SON OF MONSTERPALOOZA in Burbank California, SEPT 14 - 16, fri, sat, sun. @ Marriott Burbank Hotel & Convention Center. I'll be selling new art prints and new stickers. If you're attending, please come by TABLE 150 and say hello. I'll have LOTS of Godzilla and kaiju prints.

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

https://www.gambody.com/3d-models/bahamut-final-fantasy

BAHAMUT, Final Fantasy 9 version. Error-Free STL file for download. The file for sale has the legs slightly changed for a more sturdy stance. The way I had it, it would have never been able to stand without breaking. But I don't have any high enough resolution images to post here pf the new file. But it's not too different.
Last edited by dopepope on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

X-Plus revealed their new line of models at Super Festival in Tokyo this past weekend. One of them I had the honor to work on. A challenging kaiju design to say the least. IRYS of "Gamera vs Irys". The model had to be approved by Shûsuke Kaneko, the director of the film. So, the fact it's going to be produced is wonderful news to me, and I do hope I'll be doing more with X-Plus.

Dv-218
Futurian

Post by Dv-218 »

dopepope wrote:Image

X-Plus revealed their new line of models at Super Festival in Tokyo this past weekend. One of them I had the honor to work on. A challenging kaiju design to say the least. IRYS of "Gamera vs Irys". The model had to be approved by Shûsuke Kaneko, the director of the film. So, the fact it's going to be produced is wonderful news to me, and I do hope I'll be doing more with X-Plus.
Whoa dude, congrats!
Awesome model btw :)

darkcancer
Monarch Researcher

Post by darkcancer »

Great job on Irys, I'm glad your skills are being notices by manufacturers and hopefully a cult following will develop around your models! I always enjoy seeing your posts here
Godzilla & Gamera High Grade (gashapon) collector.
Looking for: spare High Grade insert papers (various sets)

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

If anyone can do Iris, it's you.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

dopepope wrote:Image

Look forward to getting it!
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983