Monster Mayhem Round 3: GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Monster Mayhem Round 3: GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Post by Coobzilla03 »

GodzillavsRayquaza
- Godzilla (GMK)
- Titanosaurus
- Mothra (1964)
- Megalon

vs.

UltimateDitto
- Monster X
- Guiron
- Gomora (Original)
- Zetton (Original)

Arena: Osaka Castle

Voting may begin!
Resized Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Mayhem Round 3: GodzillavsRayquaza vs. UltimateDitto

Post by Zarm »

This is not going to be an easy battle for easy side- but I would see GodzillavsRayquaza emerging narrowly as the victor, with Mothra and Megalon managing enough of a victory over their foes to assist the possibly-otherwise-outmatched GMK and Titanosaurus in dealing with their foes.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

A refresher course on Zetton for those who need it (probably everyone) :P. I'll post my thoughts later.
Last edited by Coobzilla03 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resized Image

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Monster X vs. GMK would be a good fight. If either one spams they could win. Otherwise, it'll be a back-and-forth melee battle with a few sprinkled in beams to turn the tide.

Titanosaurus is outmatched in the offense department by Guiron, but if he gets in close he'll break Guiron in two, possibly literally. I see Guiron winning that brawl most of the time. Same with Megalon, however, he could close the distance well and win that way, or he could blow up Guiron with one napalm bomb. Could go either way with them.

Mothra is quite weak, and would be dispatched by anyone she fights. She stands the most chance against Gomora, but his tail would allow him to ground her and beat up on her.

Zetton is what lands UltimateDitto a vote from me. He would defeat whoever he's fighting and help Monster X with GMK. He can block GMK's beam and redirect it and crazy stuff like that.
Resized Image

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Guiron chops Mothra in half like he did with the Gyaos, I honestly see Megalon and Guiron clashing Knife and drill for a while, since they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

However, Megalon with Napalm could kill Guiron, unless he keeps using the energy beams which Guiron could most likely deflect, that energy beam doesn't cut through monster like the Gyaos beam, so it would at worst probably knock him around, until he he wises up and uses napalm again.

Zetton is the saving Grace in this match, able to teleport, absorb and redirect beams.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

UltimateDitto wrote:I honestly see Megalon and Guiron clashing Knife and drill for a while, since they aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
:rimshot: I can't decide if you should get a double-warning, or a flippin' medal, for that one. ;)
Last edited by Zarm on Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This is really tough. For starters, Mothra can’t really help much here. Her best bet is going up against Gomora, who from I what I can gleam is practically 60s Godzilla without a beam, so she should be fine mostly. That is, if it weren’t for how powerful Gomora’s tail is, and the fact that one of Mothra’s favorite moves is grabbing her opponents tail and dragging them around by it.

One napalm bomb from Megalon should be enough to take out Guiron, but considering how there’s no Gigan or Jet Jaguar around to command him, that might take a while for him to do. In melee he should be able to deal with Guiron, but not before taking some nasty wounds. He should be roughly even with Gomora, taking an upper hand whenever he decides to use Lightning or Napalm. If things go underground, I see Megalon taking it for sure. Megalon vs Zetton should be interesting, but unfortunately for me, I just feel Zetton has too many tricks up his sleeve for Megalon to handle by himself.

Titanosaurus is going to be battering anyone he fights. Against Guiron, Titanosaurus may take damage, but he will get his hands on Guiron, and when he does it’s all over for Guiron. Gomora can put up a good fight, but he can’t handle Titano. Zetton is tougher for me to decide. Titano is physically stronger, sure, but Zetton may be too much for him to deal with. Between the teleportation and those red beams, which were producing fumes strong enough to knock Ultraman to the ground briefly, Titano’s got his work cut out for him. I could argue the red beams would only work on an Ultra, seeing as how Zetton was specifically designed to counter Ultraman, but i’d have no real basis for them only working that way, so i’d rather not.

But I doubt Zetton would be getting out of that fight perfectly fine. Titano is still really strong, so he’ll be able to rough Zetton up pretty good even if he loses.

GMK Godzilla vs Monster X would take forever. Both are ridiculously durable, I ultimately see X taking the advantage eventually, but would it reach that point?

Mothra going down first no matter what is what seals it for UltimateDitto. She’ll do damage to whoever she fights, but they’ll win, and her killer will be able to provide crucial aid to whoever they so choose. Especially if it’s Guiron who does her in. It will still be a long and difficult fight no matter what, but I just don’t see myself winning the majority.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Nice of you to be so honest GVR, even when its such a close match.
Resized Image