Soul Calibur.

For the discussion of video games not produced by, or related to, Toho and their films.
Stefanos of Levanon
Yin-Yang Master

Re: Soul Calibur.

Postby Stefanos of Levanon » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:Would a good idea for a new character be a Native American?

I don't see why not. Hell, it'd be a good opportunity for them to finally incorporate Bangoo into the series like they planned to do in SCV.

Considering that SC6 is going to be a reboot, it would be nice to have Rock and Bangoo in the game similar to Sophitia/Cassandra or Siegfried/Nightmare, with Rock using his giant mace and Bangoo using a Spear like weapon.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:02 am

Hi friends. Let's learn all about our favorite sexy Greek gal: Sophitia!

Last edited by GodzillaFreak99 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

GodzillaBurgh
Interpol Agent

Postby GodzillaBurgh » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:05 am

I always enjoy Maxi and his nunchaku/nunchucks.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:08 pm

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Hi friends. Let's learn all about our favorite sexy Greek gal: Sophitia!

The video is dead.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:43 pm

LegendZilla wrote:
GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Hi friends. Let's learn all about our favorite sexy Greek gal: Sophitia!

The video is dead.

Yeah, not sure why that is.

Added in 30 days 22 hours 54 minutes 8 seconds:
AW YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
"You can only be as strong as you want to be. I didn’t get this way overnight. It took a very long time for me to be able to stand up for myself. So, you can’t undo the past, but you can choose your own future, and if you want to be strong... you have to fight for it and find out in your life what’s worth fighting for.

GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Holy crap. Looks pretty awesome. Nice to see that the main characters actually get noticeable battle damage now.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Keizer

Postby Tyrant_Lizard_King » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Character Creation and guest characters are pretty much confirmed to be returning so that's nice to know.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 am

More gameplay showing off Groh, Xianghua, Kilik and Nightmare.

...I'm not sure how I feel about the character having pre set colors, leads me to believe that the option to customize the main cast won't be available this time around. (I hope I'm wrong though)

Stefanos of Levanon
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Stefanos of Levanon » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:39 am

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:More gameplay showing off Groh, Xianghua, Kilik and Nightmare.

...I'm not sure how I feel about the character having pre set colors, leads me to believe that the option to customize the main cast won't be available this time around. (I hope I'm wrong though)

Preset colors are likely the placeholder for the secondary costumes(1 being Main Costume, 2 being alt) for the upcoming demo.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:32 am

Oooooooooh now we're talkin!

Happy to see these two back.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:12 pm

Ahh, Ivy. As ruthless and as half-naked as ever! Is her outfit even skimpier than SCIV's?

Nice to see Zasalamel back. His scythe is an awesome weapon and move set. He was sorely missed in SCV.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:50 am

TitanoGoji16 wrote:Ahh, Ivy. As ruthless and as half-naked as ever! Is her outfit even skimpier than SCIV's?

lol.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:Nice to see Zasalamel back. His scythe is an awesome weapon and move set. He was sorely missed in SCV.

yeah, apparently he was suppose to be in SCV but was cut out.

Which reminds me, everywhere I go, I see people relentlessly bashing and harassing Banco about the poor quality of SCV, without taking into consideration of what happened in Japan a year prior to SCV's release. I'm of course referring to the tsunami that hit Japan in 2011, which caused massive property damage and ruined a lot of businesses, including the development of several videogames, SCV being among them. So, whenever I see these people endlessly bashing Banco and calling them "lazy" it really gets under my skin! I mean, god lord people! Okay...tangent over.

Added in 1 month 5 days 15 hours 58 minutes 15 seconds:
Aaaaaaaaaaand we have our guest character!

And it's a character I'm...not super familiar with...yay?

Added in 14 days 17 hours 9 minutes 2 seconds:
Siegfried's back!
Last edited by GodzillaFreak99 on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

KManX89
G-Grasper

Postby KManX89 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:18 am

Amped to see Ivy, Zasalamel and Sophitia back. Also excited for Geralt.

I'm hoping we get Metal Gear Rising's Raiden as a guest character, though I'm not getting my hopes up because, well, it's Konami. Aw well, the Agent in Black/Groh is close enough aesthetically and stylistically, I suppose.

I'd also like to see NieR Automata's 2B as a guest character. Hey, SCIV gave us Darth Vader and the Starkiller, so why not? Inb4 "robawt cayricturz wont fyt dis gayme!"
Last edited by KManX89 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
My Game Ideas Page | My Blu-Ray Collection

~"Now I Am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds"

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Wed May 02, 2018 11:54 am

Yes, our favorite well-endowed ninja has retuned!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Wed May 02, 2018 12:31 pm

"You are in too deep!"

>______________>

But seriously though, woo, Taki's back!

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Naaaaaamu!

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Fri May 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Let's get a chick with 6 pack abs, bring in an amazon. A literal one.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Postby Zilla103192 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:26 am

When are we gonna see the character creation? Ughhh
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:15 am

Zilla103192 wrote:When are we gonna see the character creation? Ughhh

Here's hoping it's better than V's.

GodzillaFreak99
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby GodzillaFreak99 » Thu May 31, 2018 7:18 am

The Dandy of the sea returns this day.

Added in 12 days 4 hours 12 minutes 51 seconds:
Ladies, gentilemen...and Living Corpse...we have a story trailer! But wait! There's more! We also have an official release date!

Added in 23 days 4 hours 15 minutes 33 seconds:
You know, it's funny. This morning I had a dream that this character was revealed, and low and behold, I wake up to find this.

Return to “Video Game Hub”