[Kickstarter] DEATH JAGUAR - Vinyl Toy

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
SpaceG92
Keizer

[Kickstarter] DEATH JAGUAR - Vinyl Toy

Post by SpaceG92 »

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48 ... -vinyl-toy

Hi I’m Rocom! Artist and toy collector. You can lurk me freely on Instagram (@rocom). I’ve worked as an illustrator and Art Director in the toy industry for nearly 10 years now. I love to collect action figures and soft vinyl. I've always wanted to make a vinyl toy that reflects all of the things I love to collect. After working on projects for brands like Star Wars and Spider-Man, I am ready to make my very first vinyl toy, Death Jaguar!
Boosting this because this is one hell of project. Almost there!
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Re: [Kickstarter] DEATH JAGUAR - Vinyl Toy

Post by MandaSaurus »

Uh, he get the rights from Toho to do this? :eh:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

This is Death Jaguar, not Jet Jaguar. Totally different characters.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Available in Jet black. :)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Birdman wrote:This is Death Jaguar, not Jet Jaguar. Totally different characters.
Tell that to Toho when they see the one that is literally painted like Jet Jaguar

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

I REALLY want to get that standard Death Jaguar deal... but yeah. I don't feel like losing $90 with nothing to show.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Pretty sure with Kickstarter none of the money is taken unless the project makes its funding goal, if that's what you mean...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Zarm wrote:Pretty sure with Kickstarter none of the money is taken unless the project makes its funding goal, if that's what you mean...
I've heard enough horror stories of them reaching their goal and the doners never seeing what's promised regardless, however.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Zarm wrote:Pretty sure with Kickstarter none of the money is taken unless the project makes its funding goal, if that's what you mean...
I've heard enough horror stories of them reaching their goal and the doners never seeing what's promised regardless, however.
That's where common sense and researching the people behind the kickstarter comes in

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Godzillian wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:
That's where common sense and researching the people behind the kickstarter comes in
Well duh. And since I can't find much about those behind this Kickstarter... I'm a little hesitant.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quote of the Year:

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

Toho gonna shut this little project down regardless...