The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

Yeah I don't have anything to share LoL, I just wanted to get this sister thread started for y'all

So of course, if you have any banners made for any KWCE matches/people's requests, LETS SEE EM

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C.E. Banner-Artists Thread!

Post by KaijuX »

Well, I did give the option of posting custom banners for matches in the actual match threads; just throwing that out there. :lol: But this works too, I suppose.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

KaijuX wrote:Well, I did give the option of posting custom banners for matches in the actual match threads; just throwing that out there. :lol: But this works too, I suppose.
Why not do both? Just have people who made banners for KWCEs post them in their respective threads (if they want to), and post them here as well. Just use this thread as sort of a place to archive them all.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

KaijuX wrote:Well, I did give the option of posting custom banners for matches in the actual match threads; just throwing that out there. :lol: But this works too, I suppose.
Just kill me already

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing both. I just feel like I have half of this stuff stated in the FAQ, but seems like people don't know what I'm trying to say. Maybe I could have phrased it better? Don't know how, but I could've. Either that, or people are just ignoring me for the kick of it. :lol: Either way, good place to have an "all convergence" point for any KWCE banners.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I would like to request an updated version of my banner for Golza vs. Rodan (Heisei) vs. Ultraman Tiga
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Although its technically Aron, its still Agon but with bigger fangs. :)
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GojiraOverlord
Samurai

Post by GojiraOverlord »

I have a request

Godzilla vs Mecha Gomora with smoke in the background and ravaged remains of Moguera, Kiryu and MechaGodzilla Heisei in a ravaged Tokyo
Bagan is the best Kaiju around, change my Mind

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GojiraOverlord wrote:I have a request

Godzilla vs Mecha Gomora with smoke in the background and ravaged remains of Moguera, Kiryu and MechaGodzilla Heisei in a ravaged Tokyo
Which Godzilla?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GojiraOverlord
Samurai

Post by GojiraOverlord »

soulgodzilla wrote:

Which Godzilla?
heisei plz

Added in 22 hours 45 minutes 44 seconds:
soulgodzilla wrote:

Which Godzilla?
um could you take out the remains of MechaGodzilla and Kiryu i changed my mind on those
Bagan is the best Kaiju around, change my Mind

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Made yet another banner, this time for Match 12. Feel free to use it when your reading the match in the committee reads, KaijuX
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Shin Godzilla vs. Ultraman Orb

Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

GMK Ghidorah and the Asian Lung-Dragon from Dragon Wars vs. GMK Godzilla in Tokyo
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Earth Godzilla vs. Godzilla (1954), Godzilla (Hanna-Barbera), Godzilla (Showa), Godzilla (Heisei), Godzillasaurus, Godzilla (1999/2000), Godzilla (2001), Godzilla (2002/2003), Godzilla (Final Wars), Godzilla (Legendary) and Shin Godzilla

Any location

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Earth Godzilla vs. Godzilla (1954), Godzilla (Hanna-Barbera), Godzilla (Showa), Godzilla (Heisei), Godzillasaurus, Godzilla (1999/2000), Godzilla (2001), Godzilla (2002/2003), Godzilla (Final Wars), Godzilla (Legendary) and Shin Godzilla

Any location
Don't you mean
https://soundcloud.com/knightofgames2/t ... y-godzilla

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

A request that might be complicated, might not be, depends on the person making it.

Godzilla (Showa 75’) vs Godzilla (Legendary)
Arena: Monster Island, more specifically surrounded by mountains.
Specifics:
Spoiler:
Have several of Monster Island’s other residents watching in the background, far away from the fight itself, at least Anguirus, Rodan, and Minilla at minimum.

If you want to include every monster, in addition to the three I mentioned: Manda,
Varan, Gorosaurus, Kamacuras, Kumonga, Baragon, and Gabara (far away from everyone else, hiding behind a mountain).

If you can figure out a way to have the two Godzillas pushing against each other, sumo-wrestler style, please do that, otherwise just have them doing whatever you want.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Saltmons
Samurai

Post by Saltmons »

King Kong vs. Horoboros on Skull Island.
I'm a toku fan first and a kaiju fan second.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

Godzilla (2001) vs. Gamera (Showa), Barugon, and Gyaos (Showa)

If nobody minds that is :)
Spoiler:
Fun quotes from some d&d insanity:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"
"There's chicken pot pie everywhere."
"Sorry, I meant to fluff your pillow- with my fist."
“I don’t think you know how funerals work.”

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Here's a challenge for this year, for anyone to take part in: create a banner for every KWCE that comes out.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Birdman wrote:Here's a challenge for this year, for anyone to take part in: create a banner for every KWCE that comes out.
This... I like this. A lot. ;) You know what? I approve of this challenge for anyone interested!

Pair of kings.