Names for A 80's set Godzilla Fan Film?

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Names for A 80's set Godzilla Fan Film?

Post by Mastergodzilla »

So, I'm making a fan film that is set in the 1980s, but I have one problem: I can't figure out a name for it. Any suggestions? The plot is actually mostly focused on the humans, and it's sorta a twilight zone/x-files thing with this big conspiracy. Thanks!
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Names for A 80's set Godzilla Fan Film?

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Godzilla's Day Off.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Shadow of Godzilla?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

dopepope
Interpol Agent

Post by dopepope »

Godzilla 1985
DOPEPOPE: zBrush Commissions Open! Contact Me for Details.

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

The Last Godzilla

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

File 1954.

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

Monsters of the Cold War
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

cmdmstudios wrote:Monsters of the Cold War
I like that one a lot!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

cmdmstudios
JXSDF Technician

Post by cmdmstudios »

Zarm wrote:
cmdmstudios wrote:Monsters of the Cold War
I like that one a lot!
Thanks. Just a spur of the moment title, and it can certainly apply to not just Godzilla and the other kaiju that may or may not appear, but to the government agencies and shady people behind them that are willing to do whatever it takes to keep national security. Not sure if that's the kind of film Mastergodzilla is going for, but figured that might work.
Well, that's certainly a thing.

"Well, you see, the Higgs Bison is the friendliest species of the water buffalo."

Dr.Cgad
Samurai

Post by Dr.Cgad »

How about The Kaiju massacre.
Try not to get sucked into the vortex of hell Billy!

Dr.Cgad
Samurai

Post by Dr.Cgad »

also finally they fixed the avatar error.
Try not to get sucked into the vortex of hell Billy!

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Mastergodzilla »

These are all really good, especially kaiju massacre and monsters of the cold war - it just doesn't fit what the overall mood of the film will be. It'll be a more upbeat, sci-fi action drama with alot of human action (simliar to Mission Impossible and James Bond in term of what style of action) and it'll have music choices simliar to Guardians of The Galaxy. In the end, it's supposed to be a really fun film - not my usual dark and brooding one - so, in any other instance, I would probably use those titles, but for this, they are a bit too dark - but I don't want anything overly light or childish either. Sorry I'm so picky lol
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Kaiju Conspiracy?

SUPERTOHOREMIX
Futurian

Post by SUPERTOHOREMIX »

Mastergodzilla wrote:These are all really good, especially kaiju massacre and monsters of the cold war - it just doesn't fit what the overall mood of the film will be. It'll be a more upbeat, sci-fi action drama with alot of human action (simliar to Mission Impossible and James Bond in term of what style of action) and it'll have music choices simliar to Guardians of The Galaxy. In the end, it's supposed to be a really fun film - not my usual dark and brooding one - so, in any other instance, I would probably use those titles, but for this, they are a bit too dark - but I don't want anything overly light or childish either. Sorry I'm so picky lol
That's actually kinda the reason I went with "The Last Godzilla" because I had a flash of The Last Action Hero for some reason.

You call though!

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

"Godzilla: Children of the Atom" or "Godzilla: Giant Monster March".
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Godzilla Strikes Back
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

Godzilla: Moonwalker
Resized Image