Is The 1998 Godzilla Koosh Ball Worth It?

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Is The 1998 Godzilla Koosh Ball Worth It?

Post by g2vd »

I've been watching this thing for years, and somehow in all that time I still don't know very much about it

It seems to have been almost completely forgotten. heck, there's not even a video about it anywhere

Does anyone here have it and recommend it?

I would greatly appreciate any response
Godzilla

UltramanGoji

Re: Is The 1998 Godzilla Koosh Ball Worth It?

Post by UltramanGoji »

There's uh...not much to say about it. It's a Godzilla Koosh ball. What more do you need to know? It's gonna sit on your shelf and be a koosh ball. If you like the look of it, get it.

Don't really think this warranted it's own thread...

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

g2vd wrote:I've been watching this thing for years, and somehow in all that time I still don't know very much about it

It seems to have been almost completely forgotten. heck, there's not even a video about it anywhere

Does anyone here have it and recommend it?

I would greatly appreciate any response
I recall seeing them back in '98 and appreciating the sculpt of the Godzilla pieces. As a figure it frustrated me, as every time I saw one I felt an urge to "shave off" the Koosh bands hoping there would be a fully sculpted Godzilla body underneath. Knowing that it would never be more than a collection of limbs has kept me from buying one.
Last edited by G1985 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

How has it held up since your review? Has it deteriorated?

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Unlike other Godzilla items, this doesn't really belong sitting alongside actual fingers
Interesting article. What kind of fingers ought it be displayed beside? Plastic ones? :angel:

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: koosh ball.
Really?!? Really, forum? That’s just such a frequent topic of discussion, is it…? :roll:
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

ROMG4 wrote:
Nope. Looks the same as when I wrote that.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

I had one. I begged my dad to cut the koosh off so I could have a regular Godzilla toy.

I cried.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

MM Raids Again wrote:
ROMG4 wrote:
Nope. Looks the same as when I wrote that.
Cool. Thank You MM
Zilla103192 wrote:I had one. I begged my dad to cut the koosh off so I could have a regular Godzilla toy.

I cried.
Oooooh

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu