What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
goji89
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote:Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my poop together.
Don't worry.......just get back on track. We're all human and make mistakes. Keep trying I know you can bro.

Also.....why not say shit? Your a grown ass man.

Wait what dafuq is this censored word shit? Shiit.

Damn you SpaceG....where the hell do you think we are? Sesame Street?
Last edited by goji89 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my poop together.
Don't worry.......just get back on track. We're all human and make mistakes. Keep trying I know you can bro.

Also.....why not say poop? Your a grown ass man.

Wait what dafuq is this censored word poop? Shiit.

Damn you SpaceG....where the hell do you think we are? Sesame Street?
^ This post was sponsored by the letter "p".
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Had to fly back to Arizona last night, my mom's health seems to be getting worse quickly.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Had to fly back to Arizona last night, my mom's health seems to be getting worse quickly.
Sorry Mav, we're praying for you guys. Hope you don't have jet lag.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:Found a guy I used to make daily deliveries to dead in his garage.
Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Not sure I wanna go home tonight. Quite seriously considering driving into the woods.
Oh, and considering surgery to cut out 75% of my stomach so I can finally lose weight.
Today's grand.
1- Don't drive off into the woods.
2- Fights happen in a relationship. What dictates a relationship that "works" is whether or not you work past those fights. (Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.)
3- Not sure what to say about finding the dead guy. Sorry though.
4- DON'T. DRIVE. OFF. INTO. THE. WOODS. Or anywhere else for that matter.
goji89 wrote:

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Scary things are in the woods, like aliens! But seriously, I hope and pray all goes well for you real soon. :thumbsup:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Maritonic wrote:Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Those are... pretty common in pregnancy. Hormones are messing with her, intimacy can be less than consistent, you're both having to adapt logistically and mentally to life becoming very different on the horizon. It can throw things out of whack, and make it feel like you're in a very bad place... but that is going to change. It's no different than when you get sick, or when she has a period, or if either of you has gotten a bad sleep for several days in a row- it's just a temporary condition that makes everything in life feel harder than it really is. (It's just that it lasts a little longer with a pregnancy). But just like with each of those times, things will get back to normal, the thing temporarily making everything feel like crap will fade away, and your relationship will be as strong as it ever was; it's just a matter of being patient with each-other through the time when changes both physical and mental are throwing you both out of whack. But believe me, it's not you, it's not her; it's the pregnancy. Which will be over eventually, and which will be worth the rough times it inevitably conjures up. Right now, it may feel like your relationship is on the rocks- it certainly has for my wife and I with both pregnancies- but once this pregnancy has run its course and there's a little time for recovery, everything's going to look a lot different (and a lot better).
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Maritonic wrote: Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Not sure I wanna go home tonight. Quite seriously considering driving into the woods.
Oh shiit, pick me up so we can go together, never been to the woods but I warn you, if I see you break out the banjo and ask me if Ive seen Deliverence I will leave your ass there faster than Goku's instant transmission.
Last edited by goji89 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Today has been one big shit storm, the weather went from 55 degrees yesterday to 19 degrees today so my car doors decided to freeze shut so when I finally got the driver side door open it wouldn't shut So I had to drive my car over to my sisters house holding the door shut all the way there so I could borrow her vehicle to take to work today.

Fuck Michigan's weather.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Can't go to work because of the weather so I have to make it up in overtime next week. I'm not missing out on money because of this bullshit.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
Maritonic wrote: Nice big ol' fight with my wife about how our relationship is going.
Oh shiit, pick me up so we can go together, never been to the woods but I warn you, if I see you break out the banjo and ask me if Ive seen Deliverence I will leave your ass there faster than Goku's instant transmission.
Listen goji, three things are never allowed in camp: banjos, kumquats, and non-straightness.
But then again some say rules were meant to be broken. Ever seen "Deliverance"?
goji89 wrote:

TheSecondComing
Futurian

Post by TheSecondComing »

Everything is going wrong.
I've had to give multiple refunds on ebay lately including for my two best sales of late.
The Xbox One I bought recently doesn't want to install from disc and I've tried everything to fix it and I'm stumped. Restarting downloads, clearing my storage, opening an Xbox Live account, going offline, off and on again, power cycling, hard reset, even returning the game to the store for a different copy.
Haven't seen my best friend in months, super lonely because of it, just heard from her for the first time in 10 days and it was just a meme about being ugly.

I've had tough times before but it hasn't piled on like this for some time.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

My 89 year old grandfather fell in a parking lot and fractured his pelvic bone. Could have been a LOT worse, but still quite frightening considering his age. He's going to need a walker for the foreseeable future.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

School re-starts today. Which means early mornings, five-degree weather, and having to get along with people in public. That's three of my least favorite things.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Dog chewed up one of my nice trainers.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

My mom passed away today. I let my guard down and figured today would be another day, and just like that...change of plans.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:My mom passed away today. I let my guard down and figured today would be another day, and just like that...change of plans.
Sorry to hear this. I know you had been anticipating this right?
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:My mom passed away today. I let my guard down and figured today would be another day, and just like that...change of plans.
I'm so sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.