What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

JAGzilla wrote:^ It's goji89. At least 90% of what he says should not be taken seriously. Though that would be a pretty awesome "I'm leaving the site" post. :lol: Make a ragequit or "Well, I don't do much here anymore, so I guess I won't bother coming back..." kind of post, everybody rolls their eyes and goes "he'll be back". Do this, and you'd have everybody going "wait, what the skreeonk?", "is he serious?", and trying to find a way to contact you and help you get back in, only to have you ignore everything. It'd leave an impression, that's for sure.
Oh...I didn't know that. Didn't think he was that kind of person, then again I haven't seen many of his posts.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Goji89 will be back.... he always comes back.... be it resurrection or a reboot..... he will return.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Goji89 will be back.... he always comes back.... be it resurrection or a reboot..... he will return.
The possibilities are endless...

goji2018: It's goji89, but all done in CGI.
goji89-lite: Not as funny, but better for you.
Rebirth of goji: goji89's child, having grown more sarcastic by sleeping under a really old tree, joins the forums.
goji14: We thought it would be the original goji we all knew and loved, or at least that's what promotional material depicted.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(
Same or I had some sort of stomach bug. Last night when I got home from work my guts where all sorts of messed up then just started vomiting every 1/2 hour coupled with diarrhea. I couldn't even keep fluids down until about 6am in the morning. After I slept I felt better but went down hill when I got to work so I left early.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

My sickness ended quickly, thank God. Started at roughly 2am, ended at 6am. Afterwards I was able to keep food and liquids down. I just had to deal with being exhausted and aches for the rest of the day. However because I called in on a scheduled day, I won't get my holiday pay for Christmas Eve and Day. So that blows.
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Post by Komenja »

Book store I worked at for nearly four years went out of business today.

wooo unemployment

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Komenja wrote:Book store I worked at for nearly four years went out of business today.

wooo unemployment
Dang that's a bummer, hope you find work fast! :thumbsup:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Getting a cold on the first skreeonking day of the year. It's not a bad one so far, but still. Damn you already, 2018.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

The prophet Thomas S. Monson has passed away.

On top of dealing with the cold ruining my truck's engine and busting the pipes under my house, this emotional blow happens.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

I'm very sorry, Ivo-goji.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

JAGzilla wrote:Getting a cold on the first skreeonking day of the year. It's not a bad one so far, but still. Damn you already, 2018.
Don't worry man, you ain't alone here where I live. X_X :freak:

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Had a brief nosebleed out of nowhere.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

With any luck, a sign of your superhuman powers kicking in.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

I'm going to spare the details. Basically, I've been dealing with people all day who only know how to express their anger through means of kicking and screaming, stomping, and breaking shit.

Some of these people are family members. I bottle up my anger and let it simmer for a while before letting it go, but no "eruption" I have ever made is comparable to what these people do on a regular basis.

I feel like I've been bathing in poison just by staying around them....FOR ONE DAY!!!
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Found out I'm gonna be losing my job in April. I've figured this would happen soon and had been preparing for this moment for a while now. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. But they plan to give us that stay extra hours so there's that. Plus, I got tax money coming to me soon as well as a person owing me almost 600 dollars so I'm not too worried about money. Once I lose my job, I'm going to look into moving out and getting a better job.

Another thing is that something has been bothering me since yesterday and it's making me feel bummed out. It'd make sense for it to be about me losing my job, but it feels like something else is causing it and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a seasonal depression thing since it's pretty goddamn frigid over here. All I know is that I just want it to go away.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

GodEmperorGabara wrote:Found out I'm gonna be losing my job in April. I've figured this would happen soon and had been preparing for this moment for a while now. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. But they plan to give us that stay extra hours so there's that. Plus, I got tax money coming to me soon as well as a person owing me almost 600 dollars so I'm not too worried about money. Once I lose my job, I'm going to look into moving out and getting a better job.

Another thing is that something has been bothering me since yesterday and it's making me feel bummed out. It'd make sense for it to be about me losing my job, but it feels like something else is causing it and I don't know what it is. Maybe it's just a seasonal depression thing since it's pretty goddamn frigid over here. All I know is that I just want it to go away.
Being laid off sucks, so I can sympathize. I hope things improve for you by April.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Just learned that I can't handle caffeine.
goji89 wrote:

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

Was stuck at work for 14 hours. Oh well 6 of those hours are double time so I'll manage.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Edits: was looking through a catalog of unique places in the world and clicked on a museum that looked interesting. We scrolled through the picture before being stricken by the image of a person in the nude. A live person. Not a painting.
Good gosh, is anything sacred anymore now that travel guides have gone to the trash side?
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Butchering my New Years Resolutions. Need to get my shit together.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.