KWC TRAILERS!

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: KWC TRAILERS!

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:I'm going to take a guess, and say Daigoro and Goliath vs Gyaos.
Nope its not Goliath. Try again if you want. ;)
Gamera?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Gamera?
Nope.

I'll give you a hint. It's an humanoid.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Gamera?
Nope.

I'll give you a hint. It's an humanoid.
Ok, final guess even if I get it wrong, I'll just wait for the match to come out, Sanda.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ok, final guess even if I get it wrong, I'll just wait for the match to come out, Sanda.
Three strikes, you're out!

It was Frankenstein.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ok, final guess even if I get it wrong, I'll just wait for the match to come out, Sanda.
Three strikes, you're out!

It was Frankenstein.
Ok, cool. Either way, looking forward to the match, sounds like it'll be good.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ok, cool. Either way, looking forward to the match, sounds like it'll be good.
Thanks and I'll make sure it will be. Can't make any promises though.

Added in 2 hours 41 minutes 42 seconds:
Kumonga, the top predator of Sollgel Island made a fresh kill.

Snared in his deadly web, laid an Kamacuras at his mercy. The giant mantis watched on helplessly as the mammoth arachnid inched closer as he exposed an needle like object that appeared between his mandibles. Kumonga's signature poison stinger.

Plunging the stinger into his prey. He allowed the poison to do the rest of the work. In less then a minute, the Kamacuras' life came to an end as it slumped over deceased. Now with his prey dead, the spider was about to start feasting until hearing a noise from the ocean. Looking above his food, Kumonga spotted a form rising from below the surface, at first glance it looked like a tidal wave but that was soon thrown out of the question when the sea water all poured down revealing the true culprit.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

BIG. MEATY. CLAWS.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Ganimes?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Wow, Kumonga vs Kamacuras was quite the short match.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Birdman wrote:BIG. MEATY. CLAWS.
You got the right idea. ;)
soulgodzilla wrote:Ganimes?
Close but not quite.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Ebirah?
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Ebirah?
Yup.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:
Birdman wrote:BIG. MEATY. CLAWS.
You got the right idea. ;)
soulgodzilla wrote:Ganimes?
Close but not quite.
Aw... :(
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Haven't written one in a while. I'll leave ya'll to guess this one:

Such arrogance. Humanity’s reckless raping of the natural world brought about their very downfall. Stirring in the darkness of ancient labyrinths, nightmare creatures awoke as the planet died. From nuclear weapons, global warming, over population and deforestation, mankind created the perfect environment for them. The point of no return came and went within days of their awakening. Every time one was brought down, it seemed as if two more took its place. New nests were located every hour. Within two months, entire continents went dark. Within a year, humanity had lost. Every major city had become a feeding frenzy. At a cost of billions, the human race had lost its place at the top of the food chain. Packed highways became smorgasbords. Towns had become buffets. Everything alive was on the menu.

The Gyaos had won.

What little remained of humanity hid in small pockets. They rarely ventured outside, choosing to live in the darkness of caves and underground dwellings, feeding on mushrooms and subterranean insects. Mankind was reduced to an endangered species of animal…

But like the humans creating the call that summoned the Gyaos, the Gyaos made the call that attracted something else. Their overpopulating, coupled with their size, made the Earth stand out like a beacon of water in the dry desert that was the cosmos. In a universe ruled by the laws of nature, survival of the fittest was key. It hadn’t eaten in months. Its stomach routinely growled, desiring food. It flew the cosmos on outstretched, crimson wings. A green tongue licked its needle-like teeth, coating them in slobber. Enlarged ears could hear something in the distance. It was days away, but the sound was loud.

The beast’s emerald eyes widened. This was it. This was the meal it was clamoring for. Its huge wings flapped once more, picking up speed. It soared through the vacuum of space like a shark does the water. It had no way of telling how much time passed before the image of the blue planet appeared on the horizon. It didn’t care. All it cared about was the delicious sounds being made by the Gyaos…

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

^ So Bagorah is coming to the KWC?

Also sounds like a really cool match.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

I guess a model had been found or was made I guess.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

That has to be Bagorah, what an exciting addition! :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Someone is gonna have to do Rodan vs. Bagorah at some point. Giant Pterosaur vs. Giant Bat, Flying Reptile vs. Flying Mammal, Prehistoric vs. Modern. It's perfect. If no one however doesn't that match, I might give it a go perhaps.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Found them! :D

Made by LDN-RDNT.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Lets hope that LDN-RDNT can make more images of Bagorah.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....