What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by Godzillian »

UltimateDitto wrote:
Maritonic wrote:Realizing I've gone back to being a 3X shirt size....I can't WAIT to get back to the gym next year....
If you feel like you have eaten too much or just a bit clogged, put one tea bag in a water bottle and let it steep, then drink. Cleans out your system, try to drink it daily.

There is also Quinoa, that helps too. :D
Spoiler:

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:^ You realize that tea is just a laxative, right? Doesn't help with weight loss at all.
Yes, it's just supposed to help get the bad stuff out of your system, then you eat the healthy things. :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Jordan Vogt-Roberts might of been among those committing sexual harassment. Of all the hundreds if not thousands of directors or actors. Why did it have to be him!? :(

Even if true, at this point I'll just do the "Separate the art from the artists" because I ain't gonna let this ruin my enjoyment towards Kong: Skull Island and heck what he did is tame compared to someone say like Victor Salva. Still unnecessary though and shouldn't of done it either way. Overall if true I'm not happy with him unless he ends up apologizing and acknowledging his mistake.

Until then I'll stick with the "Innocent until proven guilty" until further notice.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:^ You realize that tea is just a laxative, right? Doesn't help with weight loss at all.
Apparently you've never taken a laxative.

Let me tell you, weight is lost. :shock:
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Apparently you've never taken a laxative.

Let me tell you, weight is lost. :shock:
It also dehydrates you badly

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Our nearest neighbors/my surrogate grandparents are having a medical emergency. One of them apparently almost died (not the first time) and has to be taken to the emergency room. We went to help him get in the car and it was the worst I've ever seen him at, and we've seen him pretty close to dead before.
Please guys, they need prayers.
goji89 wrote:

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Our nearest neighbors/my surrogate grandparents are having a medical emergency. One of them apparently almost died (not the first time) and has to be taken to the emergency room. We went to help him get in the car and it was the worst I've ever seen him at, and we've seen him pretty close to dead before.
I'll keep him in prayer man. :thumbsup:
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Our nearest neighbors/my surrogate grandparents are having a medical emergency. One of them apparently almost died (not the first time) and has to be taken to the emergency room. We went to help him get in the car and it was the worst I've ever seen him at, and we've seen him pretty close to dead before.
Praying!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Just before Christmas I'm suffering from a little flu! Hopefully it won't be as bad tomorrow.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Well this happened last week, but I got to thinking about it again today. Long story short:

My mom is in liver failure. The chemotherapy and medication she's been taking on and off for 10 years, destroyed her body. There's nothing more doctor's can do. She's gonna have hospice service at her house, nurse will come once a week. She's doing ok right now, not in any pain or suffering, but it's a thing now.

It was such a good day that day too. It snowed in where I lived, and it hadn't done so since 1985, it was cool. I ordered some pizza, was watching Fraiser, and then I got the news.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner but my prayers goes out to your mom.
Prayers out out to them. Give them my blessings to get better.
G-Matt wrote:Just before Christmas I'm suffering from a little flu! Hopefully it won't be as bad tomorrow.
Darn man, that really sucks especially during the holidays? Get well soon.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I forgot my bank card at the bank. :(

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Not ruined by any means more of an annoyance but recently I decided to go all digital for my PS4 like I did with my Xbox over the summer. Well I saw they had a flash sale going on and quickly logged on to see if Godzilla on PS4 was on sale and it wasn't found on the PSN.

Come to find out it's now discontinued even though it was up on the PSN a few days ago I held off on it because it was still $59.99 so I was waiting for a sale. Now I have to go and rebuy a copy of the disc version unless it magically pops back up on the PSN. I'm hoping its just a glitch as I didn't notice anything about it getting delisted but then again it's not even showing up on Bandai Namco's website.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

gvamp wrote:Not ruined by any means more of an annoyance but recently I decided to go all digital for my PS4 like I did with my Xbox over the summer. Well I saw they had a flash sale going on and quickly logged on to see if Godzilla on PS4 was on sale and it wasn't found on the PSN.

Come to find out it's now discontinued even though it was up on the PSN a few days ago I held off on it because it was still $59.99 so I was waiting for a sale. Now I have to go and rebuy a copy of the disc version unless it magically pops back up on the PSN. I'm hoping its just a glitch as I didn't notice anything about it getting delisted but then again it's not even showing up on Bandai Namco's website.
Sadly, don't think it's a glitch. My brother got a PS4 a couple of weeks ago and went to download it from the PSN Store, but it wouldn't allow him, even though it was still listed. We thought it was an error with the store at the time, but he got a physical copy anyway.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

Well I contacted Sony and Bandai Namco to see what they say. I'll probably just end up rebuying the disc version down the line and hope with Godzilla 2 o Godzilla vs Kong they decide to reissue it digitally.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Maverick Centigrade
Keizer

Post by Maverick Centigrade »

Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(
"I vote for outer space, no way these are local boys"
"Hello, Japan? Connect me to Godzilla please"

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(
Oh man, that must be super awful. Hope you get better soon.
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maverick Centigrade wrote:Intense food poisoning. I have been throwing up for the last 3 hours, it's so exhausting. I'm gonna have to call in for work today, I haven't done that in over year. :(
Dang Maverick, sorry. Hope you get better soon.

goji89 wrote:Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.
Good, cause 1990s just made a guilty pleasures thread and I can only imagine the carp you'd post. Olive wire moon cherry.
goji89 wrote:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

goji89 wrote:Hey.....I forgot my password. So if I happen to be logged out there is no way to come back. Ill miss you all.

Goji89 logging out.
Either sign up an second account or worst case scenario just reset your password and activate it through your email from the message given to you.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ It's goji89. At least 90% of what he says should not be taken seriously. Though that would be a pretty awesome "I'm leaving the site" post. :lol: Make a ragequit or "Well, I don't do much here anymore, so I guess I won't bother coming back..." kind of post, everybody rolls their eyes and goes "he'll be back". Do this, and you'd have everybody going "wait, what the fuck?", "is he serious?", and trying to find a way to contact you and help you get back in, only to have you ignore everything. It'd leave an impression, that's for sure.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio