What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

The Shape of Water isn't coming out in theaters where I live which is only select theaters yet something like The Empire Strikes Back 2.0. gets a worldwide release. The world just isn't fair sometimes... :evil:
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:The Shape of Water isn't coming out in theaters where I live which is only select theaters yet something like The Empire Strikes Back 2.0. gets a worldwide release. The world just isn't fair sometimes... :evil:
Spoiler for The shape of Water......

It evaporates at the end after months of cancer. Heartwrenching.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Alpha, a movie I was really intrigued and looking forward to next year, found out during production of the movie they had some of the bison killed. Skreeonk that director. I don't care if I get charged and thrown into jail but if I met him in real life I would punch in the face with no regrets and be worth it. I just can't pay or support a movie where they hurt or kill animals and hence why I won't be seeing it now. Same reason I didn't see The Grey because they killed one of the wolves during the production of that movie.

It's really a shame really because I wanted to see that movie since it would've been an movie set during the Ice Age and closest to a good killer Saber-toothed cat movie even if would at most just be an obstacle to the main character and wolf.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Alpha, a movie I was really intrigued and looking forward to next year, found out during production of the movie they had some of the bison killed. Skreeonk that director. I don't care if I get charged and thrown into jail but if I met him in real life I would punch in the face with no regrets and be worth it. I just can't pay or support a movie where they hurt or kill animals and hence why I won't be seeing it now. Same reason I didn't see The Grey because they killed one of the wolves during the production of that movie.

It's really a shame really because I wanted to see that movie since it would've been an movie set during the Ice Age and closest to a good killer Saber-toothed cat movie even if would at most just be an obstacle to the main character and wolf.
If those bison were from a commercial herd, they would've been killed anyway.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Kiryu2012 wrote:If those bison were from a commercial herd, they would've been killed anyway.
Regardless when stuff like that happens for the sake of making a movie which is entertainment. It still pisses me off.

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

SonOfGorgo wrote:I lost my student ID card.
Nevermind, found it! :mrgreen:
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:Sort of had a moment this morning that's messed me up all day. Was thinking on my drive to work, and remembered how my mother's heart stopped beating when she gave birth to me. Luckily, they saved her. But it got me lost down the thought rabbit hole about what would happen if I lost my wife during the birth of our child. It's had me skreeonked up all day.
Happy we got our health insurance stuff settled and she's going to go see doctors next week, and I know her and the bab are fine. But man; I'm shook.
Thoughts like this just have a way of getting to you whether the have rhyme and reason or not. But (be prepared, my bad advice is coming) regardless, it is worry about something which no human, animal, rock*, or any other created thing has control over, so try not to let it bother you. And remember, your TK buddies are always here for you. If you start getting worried like this, feel free to tell us.

*This was not an attempt at humor, rather I was trying to make the point that you can search through the list of created things as long as you like, but this won't change.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SonOfGorgo wrote:
SonOfGorgo wrote:I lost my student ID card.
Nevermind, found it! :mrgreen:
Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

goji89 wrote:Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:
Alright m8. :?

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

SonOfGorgo wrote:
goji89 wrote:Oh thank God. We were all besides ourselves wondering if you found it or not. Thanks for the update...... :lol:
Alright m8. :?
Oh no, don't take it like that bro. I'm just teasing a bit..... :huge:

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

goji89 wrote:Oh no, don't take it like that bro. I'm just teasing a bit..... :huge:
Nah, it's okay laddie. ;)

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SonOfGorgo wrote: Nah, it's okay laddie. ;)
What ruined my day is that you finally got a profile pic, it's like I don't know you anymore! ;) :P
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:What ruined my day is that you finally got a profile pic, it's like I don't know you anymore! ;) :P
:lol: You just made my morning.

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

Feeling a bit under the weather, got this horrible cold I get pretty much annually in December. :(
This is the beginning of the end.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Cramming for finals.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Friend's currently in the hospital, Dad may be looking for another job soon, I can't sleep, and I was on another forum and some piece of shit decided to post spoilers for The Last Jedi.

For fuck's sake!
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Those TLJ spoilers ruined my day too.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Showa Gyaos wrote:Friend's currently in the hospital
Tell your friend I give out my wishes to get better. :(

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Godzilla21 wrote:Those TLJ spoilers ruined my day too.
Did you get one of the images that has nothing to do with Star Wars, but has a spoiler for it in the image itself? Because that's what I got...
GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Tell your friend I give out my wishes to get better. :(
Will do. Thanks. She's in much better shape than she was yesterday, so we're hoping this means she'll be back on her feet soon.
Last edited by Showa Gyaos on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.