Your worries for Godzilla ANIME

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Re: Your worries for Godzilla ANIME

Post by Godzillian »

how about people give the plant origin a chance before stomping their feet saying its the next Gino? Shocking concept I know

CyberZilla
Gotengo Officer

Post by CyberZilla »

Godzillian wrote:how about people give the plant origin a chance before stomping their feet saying its the next Gino? Shocking concept I know
“You gave me strength. So did the others. No life is worthless. I believe you now."
Resized Image Resized Image :shingodzillapurple:Resized ImageResized Image:KingGhidorah64: Resized Image :godzilla2021blue: :kingkong1962:

Is your war… finally over?
Resized Image

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Godzillian wrote:how about people give the plant origin a chance before stomping their feet saying its the next Gino? Shocking concept I know
Ah I remember the days when the first leaked pamphlets of Shin godzilla came out showing the 2nd form and spine lasers and a bunch of members, who hadn't seen the film, quickly decided it was Gino 2.0.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

King of the Monsters
Monarch Researcher

Post by King of the Monsters »

You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.
Bureaucrat on Wikizilla. No, not Gojipedia.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:
Ah I remember the days when the first leaked pamphlets of Shin godzilla came out showing the 2nd form and spine lasers and a bunch of members, who hadn't seen the film, quickly decided it was Gino 2.0.
Leak wrote:an intentional disclosure of secretinformation.
Public pamphlet available for purchase at the theater a leak does not make.

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

I meant it as the info was leaked out to the western fan base, not a leak in Japan but still a leak. Even if it's not a leak or whatever my point still stands about people seeing an image of Shin and instantly not liking it.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

For anyone who's seen the film, were your worries made real?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the 2014 Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.
Fixed that for ya.
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

That it's going to be predictable. We already confirmed that one alien race is a
Spoiler:
stand in for the Black Hole Aliens from 74 and 75, and Space Titanium is mentioned in the novel.
Low and behold
Spoiler:
MechaGodzilla is seen post credits.
Now it's been confirmed the second race are stand ins for
Spoiler:
Xilians
and no mention of
Spoiler:
King Ghidorah
in the novel. So I'm guessing by movie three, he'll show up.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.