What ruined your day?

For the discussion of topics not already covered by the other categories.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: What ruined your day?

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Work. Family. Life.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Billzilla1974 wrote:Net Neutrality is under threat once again, I think even people of opposing political parties can agree that losing Net Neutrality would be a horrible mistake.
Yes, this. It's been on my mind for the last three months...
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Showa Gyaos wrote:
Billzilla1974 wrote:Net Neutrality is under threat once again, I think even people of opposing political parties can agree that losing Net Neutrality would be a horrible mistake.
Yes, this. It's been on my mind for the last three months...
True, I feel like if Net Neutrality is taken away the big businesses will turn the internet into a watered down version of TV.
Basically like TV but either every channel cost 200$ a month, or each timeslot is 30$ per hour.
Whatever their plan is, it will definitely screw over ordinary people, and I have no doubt that if the FCC succeed, there will be some kind of economic repercussions.
I don't think anyone who enjoys their freedom of speech will pay for what would amount to an overpriced, politically sterile version of television.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

HeiseiGodzilla117
Xilien Halfling

Post by HeiseiGodzilla117 »

Well, today has been a bummer. My family bailed on me for Thanksgiving. My friends are all out of town. I thought I was going to get to spend Thanksgiving with one of the girls I'm seeing, but she's horribly sick. So I've been home alone on one of my favorite holidays. I would've rather spent the day at work.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Post by eabaker »

Maritonic wrote:I want to die. But I have too many responsibilities here. So theres that.
If it weren't for the pain it'd cause my wife and my mother, I think it's distinctly possible I would have taken my own life at some point in the last few years. I know my late father contemplated suicide at times, and the only thing that held him back was not wanting to hurt me or my mother.

I dread what will happen if my wife passes before I do, because I don't know if I'd have anything to keep me anchored without her.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

eabaker wrote:
Maritonic wrote:I want to die. But I have too many responsibilities here. So theres that.
If it weren't for the pain it'd cause my wife and my mother, I think it's distinctly possible I would have taken my own life at some point in the last few years. I know my late father contemplated suicide at times, and the only thing that held him back was not wanting to hurt me or my mother.

I dread what will happen if my wife passes before I do, because I don't know if I'd have anything to keep me anchored without her.
Contemplated suicide when I was 9-12. Since then I've decided I will never kill myself, because I've noticed everyone and everything goes out of it's way to make me kill myself, like life or the universe itself is out to get me. So I've decided to living just to spite it, my anger and hate fuels my will to live, as a giant middle finger to life.

Take that sorrow and turn it into the passion we call rage.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Deleted.
Last edited by Maritonic on Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I used to have suicidal thoughts often. One time I was in the shower, planning my suicide then like I thought about my family and friends. More importantly my family. They'd find my cold, lifeless body on the floor. I couldn't even imagine the heartbreak. Since then, I haven't had too many thoughts of suicide.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Maritonic wrote:I want to die. But I have too many responsibilities here. So there's that.
Dangit I'm late. Sorry I wasn't here sooner.
You are still alive right? Good, I was worried that I was talking to nobody.
I've dealt with suicide among friends before budro, and I don't want to again! You're a fellow TKer, which means your part of this wonderful and possibly chemically challenged family. I don't want to lose any family, nor does anyone else.
My friend who "followed through" was a father of two boys whose wife left him for another man who stabbed her to death. More than ten years later and suffering from an unknown illness, he got a motel room and killed himself with means unknown to me. His sons are doing the best that they can, but that's not nearly enough.
See, the world was created as a wonderful system. Every piece is unique, and no data prints are alike. You are a data print, albeit a very complicated one with a spirit.
If you leave, so to speak, the "gears" in this "machine" around you will suffer. There is much more than just yourself to think about.
Dangit, I'm not good at this. I think, I write, that's about it. I serve no practical purpose whatsoever, but somehow I manage to pull through doubts of self-worth and depressive (once or twice pseudo-suicidal) thoughts. If I can still be strong and live, surely you can stay strong and live even better, given that you have more purpose than I do at a glance.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

In regards to Net Neutrality if it does indeed pass in a few weeks I say everyone that has a service provider that uses anti NN practices drop their service.

Sure doing that will do a lot of damage in the short term but once companies see that we don't want to pay extras and they start losing billions, they'll quickly change their tune.

I currently have Verizon as my cell phone carrier and if NN fails then I'm cancelling that in heartbeat. My cable provider who is also my ISP, doesn't currently have any plans for anti NN practices but if they do then I'll cancel them no problems.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

I wish I could articulate myself better and form words that could even form a coherent sentence that I could say to make you feel better.....but I can't. All I can tell you is that those responsibilities need taken care of. I hardly know you but the times here I see a guy trying his damnest to better himself. Don't let yourself slip and keep trying and I hope that eventually you'll find YOUR happiness. Don't try to live for others but live for yourself......

Sooooo, how about them Dodgers? Wait......(Looks up football teams) yeah, How about them NY Dodgers, think they have a shot next year..?

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:
I wish I could articulate myself better and form words that could even form a coherent sentence that I could say to make you feel better.....but I can't. All I can tell you is that those responsibilities need taken care of. I hardly know you but the times here I see a guy trying his damnest to better himself. Don't let yourself slip and keep trying and I hope that eventually you'll find YOUR happiness. Don't try to live for others but live for yourself......

Sooooo, how about them Dodgers? Wait......(Looks up football teams) yeah, How about them NY Dodgers, think they have a shot next year..?
I don't know goji, it's really hard to say. They don't seem to know if they can tackle the goalkeeper when they're on second base, but that's really their only problem right now.
goji89 wrote:

goji89
Sazer

Post by goji89 »

Guy's I have a problem.........Everytime I drink a day before I wake up hangover, but my problem is that I spend money like it's coming out of my ass. I mean I just spent a little over a hundred dollars on 5 amiibos and a dragonball super Frieza figure.....All for my son's of course but.....damn it. I mean why do I spend soooo much money the day after I drink? The rent is due tomorrow.........welcome to #poorpeoplesproblems.(Is that how hash browns work?)....hashtags,hashtags.

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

goji89 wrote:Guy's I have a problem.........Everytime I drink a day before I wake up hangover, but my problem is that I spend money like it's coming out of my ass. I mean I just spent a little over a hundred dollars on 5 amiibos and a dragonball super Frieza figure.....All for my son's of course but.....damn it. I mean why do I spend soooo much money the day after I drink? The rent is due tomorrow.........welcome to #poorpeoplesproblems.(Is that how hash browns work?)....hashtags,hashtags.
Welcome to the club goji. I'd advise watching some Handyman Corner from the Red Green Show now that you'll need to improvise most of your amenities.
goji89 wrote:

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

After weeks out of practice and feeling fatter by the day (too cold to run outside), I can finally fix the treadmill; it took a while, but I wasn't going to pay $36 shopping for $3 of parts from the supplier. So, second time's the charm, and...

Oh, look. The thread-size of the screw is wrong. Just like the first one I tried. Even though I ordered it from a treadmill parts store that was specifically for that model, and paid a good $20 shipping for $3 worth of parts.

So now I have to go back to the supplier that I could've gone to a month ago and pay full price because their belt tightening screw apparently has some magical custom thread size that no other screw-supplier matches! And in the meantime, I still have no working treadmill! Yarrrrrhg!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a fucking break. She's already sick...
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Showa Gyaos wrote:My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a skreeonking break. She's already sick...
Definitely sucks, but very common. My firstborn had the same. I hope she makes it home soon!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Showa Gyaos wrote:My niece has jaundice. She can't go home yet. Poor baby was born four days ago and can't get a skreeonking break. She's already sick...
Dad gummit. I hope (and pray) that she gets better soon.
goji89 wrote:

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

I lost my student ID card.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)