Imagine a Shin Ghidorah

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Jeff-Goldblum1
G-Force Personnel

Imagine a Shin Ghidorah

Post by Jeff-Goldblum1 »

How freaky could they get with a Ghidorah mutational phase?

Perhaps he could start as an eel, become something like a traditional Eastern Dragon.

Then start to split into a hideous aberration like The Thing before becoming the traditional three headed golden wyvern.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Imagine a Shin Ghidorah

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

He doesn't have to be anywhere near as freaky as Shin Godzilla. Just make him a normal Ghidorah with insane gravity abilities, his design can be relatively "normal".
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

szmigiel
G-Force Personnel

Post by szmigiel »

There already have been a few fan designs posted around the internet, I posted two to tumbler last November there may be more out there now.

http://szmigiel.tumblr.com/post/1535201 ... dorah-done
Last edited by szmigiel on Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

ShinGi
Interpol Agent

Post by ShinGi »

A Shin Hedorah would be awesome as well

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

For me, a "Shin" King Ghidorah wouldn't be gross and horrifying in appearance, but he would have insane upgraded abilities based on past abilities. Shin KG would have gravity defying powers and such.

Shin Godzilla looked terrifying because he was based on the original's keloid scars.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:For me, a "Shin" King Ghidorah wouldn't be gross and horrifying in appearance, but he would have insane upgraded abilities based on past abilities. Shin KG would have gravity defying powers and such.

Shin Godzilla looked terrifying because he was based on the original's keloid scars.
This means a Shin Ghidorah would look like a Skittles Ghidorah.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

MM Raids Again wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:For me, a "Shin" King Ghidorah wouldn't be gross and horrifying in appearance, but he would have insane upgraded abilities based on past abilities. Shin KG would have gravity defying powers and such.

This means a Shin Ghidorah would look like a Skittles Ghidorah.
:P Oh yeah I forgot about "rainbow" Ghidorah........... I guess Godzilla must...... TASTE THE RAINBOW! Man, that sounded wrong lol

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

This thread would have been a lot more interesting if it was about "Shin" inspired kaiju in general, rather than JUST Ghidorah.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:This thread would have been a lot more interesting if it was about "Shin" inspired kaiju in general, rather than JUST Ghidorah.
Yeah, I agree.

Shin Anguirus, anyone?

No... Shin Ebirah?

Or Shin Mothr - wait, we already have that.
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

G1G4N_27
Yojimbo

Post by G1G4N_27 »

ShinGi wrote:A Shin Hedorah would be awesome as well
Same
G1G4N_27
ImageImageImage

Billzilla1974
Interpol Agent

Post by Billzilla1974 »

Shin Orga, Orga but with Shin Godzilla's tail for each finger, and an overly goofy smile on his face to subvert the usual "AHH,PLEASE JUST LET ME DIEEE!" expression of the other "Shin monsters".
Last edited by Billzilla1974 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget the Showa Era, R.I.P, Haruo Nakajima 8/7/2017. :g64:
Extra THICC!

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

GMK Ghidorah is Shin Ghidorah.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

Loganrules115
Interpol Agent

Post by Loganrules115 »

Hedorah is already the most shin-esque monster in the franchise, in all honesty.
Planet X did nothing wrong. :xilien:

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Pretty much.
Last edited by Mac Daddy MM on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

Tarbosaurus
GPN Volunteer

Post by Tarbosaurus »

Odd thought? If Shin Godzilla reproduces through its tail, what would Shin Ghidorah replicate through? Tail again or some other body part? Maybe the explanation for the three heads as there are buds that come off and become another one?
"That's what I get for attacking a pirate-scientist." - POLE7645 on Ogata's life choices

BARAGONZILLA
JXSDF Technician

Post by BARAGONZILLA »

MM Raids Again wrote:
Pretty much.
Whoa, Shin Destroyah would be the ultimate foe. I want to see that.
Last edited by BARAGONZILLA on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is the beginning of the end.

Gawdziller1954
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gawdziller1954 »

BUT B0SS, SIHN GAWDZILLUH IS AWREADY HED0WA, NOT GAWDZILLUH GIN0 2.0
OH NO, IT'S GAWDZILLER!! :D

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

I believe Shin Ghidorah would be the exact opposite to Shin Godzilla.
Shin G looks like an overcooked beef because of the keloid scars, something present in almost every Godzilla to date, but not in any of Ghidorah's concepts.
I believe Shin Ghidorah would be like an Eldritch Abomination, something that simple men barely can comprehend, going against our concept of physics, but at the same time, something beautiful; the reflection of the sun over his golden coloration could be seen miles away.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

This would be far too interesting. Hopefully they take up the opportunity to do such a thing.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!