GODZILLA: Monster Apocalypse (novel)

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Re: GODZILLA: Monster Apocalypse (novel)

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

GigaBowserG wrote:
cloverfan98 wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:Oh, undoubtedly.
Spoiler:
I believe they mention Gorosaurus being offed by the Super-XII, the Zilla colony being taken out by G-Force, and G-HED eliminating a group of Rodan. So if Godzilla gets any kills, I'm sure they'd say.
Who's posting all this info about the book and where? I want a translation so bad. I really want to read this book.
These're mine :) (Someone requested me to look into the Zilla-Gorosaurus chapter to see what happened.)
Where'd you find the book?
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
GigaBowserG wrote:
cloverfan98 wrote:
Who's posting all this info about the book and where? I want a translation so bad. I really want to read this book.
These're mine :) (Someone requested me to look into the Zilla-Gorosaurus chapter to see what happened.)
Where'd you find the book?
It can be bought on Amazon Jp and shipped to the states. Low cost shipping too!

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Godzillian wrote:It can be bought on Amazon Jp and shipped to the states. Low cost shipping too!
The book is super cheap. I think it may've recently sold out, but they mentioned on Twitter that they'd be issuing a reprint.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Just had my question answered about Godzilla and how he
Spoiler:
kills other monsters. Apparently, Kamoebas's corpse washes ashore on Odo Island. At some point, Anguirus, Baragon, and Varan arrive, but they're notably wounded. It's revealed--quite dramatically when Varan is blasted by atomic breath and killed--that Godzilla was responsible for their injuries.
Also, about Godzilla's feats...
Spoiler:
He is O.P. as fuck in true anime fashion. Godzilla is hit with 150 nuclear bombs (not sure if this is a typo), and of course survives. He ends up destroying Los Angeles with a few blasts from his atomic breath. "One or two." His power is so destructive that the POTUS kills himself.
Last edited by Showa Gyaos on Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Showa Gyaos wrote:Just had my question answered about Godzilla and how he
Spoiler:
kills other monsters. Apparently, Kamoebas's corpse washes ashore on Odo Island. At some point, Anguirus, Baragon, and Varan arrive, but they're notably wounded. It's revealed--quite dramatically when Varan is blasted by atomic breath and killed--that Godzilla was responsible for their injuries.
Spoiler:
He is O.P. as skreeonk in true anime fashion. Godzilla is hit with 150 nuclear bombs (not sure if this is a typo), and of course survives. He ends up destroying Los Angeles with a few blasts from his atomic breath. "One or two." His power is so destructive that the POTUS kills himself.
Biggest and strongest Godzilla ever. Knew Godzilla would be haxed if there was ever an anime.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

miguelnuva wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
He is O.P. as skreeonk in true anime fashion. Godzilla is hit with 150 nuclear bombs (not sure if this is a typo), and of course survives. He ends up destroying Los Angeles with a few blasts from his atomic breath. "One or two." His power is so destructive that the POTUS kills himself.
Biggest and strongest Godzilla ever. Knew Godzilla would be haxed if there was ever an anime.
According to some people Burning Godzilla's meltdown is as strong as the Big Bang because one line of dialogue.
Interesting feats. Reminds me
Spoiler:
IDW feats.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Take that Legendary fanboys :huge: Wow, thats...... terrifying but yet awesome.

Spoiler:
Well, at least Godzilla met Varan. R.I.P :o
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Solia
Samurai

Post by Solia »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Take that Legendary fanboys
Why are you bringing them up?
"Japan's filmmakers are really starting to perform a dick-waving contest as to who can make the weirdest and most untraditional Godzilla. First Anno turns him into the beef-jerky version of Hedorah and now Gen Urobuchi turns the character into his own incesteous lovechild with Biollante. I bet that next, we will have Godzilla get tuned into some sort of rogue A.I." - LegendZilla

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

I wonder how other kaiju will fight Godzilla in the other films. This Godzilla moves slow and has a super strong beam attack. They'll have to size them up at the very least (assuming they use old kaiju and no new ones)

M.U.T.O.
Futurian

Post by M.U.T.O. »

Monster Apocalypse indeed. Jeeeeeesus christ, that's nuts.
What do you call it when a railroad engineer moves toward a psychic?
Spoiler:
Approach Medium.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Solia wrote: Take that Legendary fanboys
Why are you bringing them up?[/quote]
'Cause it felt right in this time and age.

Anyway-
Godzillian wrote:I wonder how other kaiju will fight Godzilla in the other films. This Godzilla moves slow and has a super strong beam attack. They'll have to size them up at the very least (assuming they use old kaiju and no new ones)
I just hope the battles between kaiju don't primarily consist of beam-wars.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
Solia wrote: Take that Legendary fanboys
Why are you bringing them up?
'Cause it felt right in this time and age.

Anyway-
Godzillian wrote:I wonder how other kaiju will fight Godzilla in the other films. This Godzilla moves slow and has a super strong beam attack. They'll have to size them up at the very least (assuming they use old kaiju and no new ones)
I just hope the battles between kaiju don't primarily consist of beam-wars.[/quote]
If Godzilla and Dagahra finally fight each other, I think I'd fan boy to hard to complain even if it was just beam wars
Last edited by Godzillian on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scarlet Spider
Interpol Agent

Post by Scarlet Spider »

One day, when Godzilla is done fucking with our human cast and they go retreat/escape, Godzilla goes to chill/nap, in a forest. Any remaining kaiju on Earth will all converge to where Godzilla is. At the same time, they all restrain him. Orga licks his lips and makes grabby gestures at Godzilla, and he finally gets what he has always wanted. To have Godzilla inside of him.

This is what I'd hope for but I know it'll probably just be a choppy physical brawl until Godzilla starts firing off atomic breaths.

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

Scarlet Spider wrote:
One day, when Godzilla is done skreeonking with our human cast and they go retreat/escape, Godzilla goes to chill/nap, in a forest. Any remaining kaiju on Earth will all converge to where Godzilla is. At the same time, they all restrain him. Orga licks his lips and makes grabby gestures at Godzilla, and he finally gets what he has always wanted. To have Godzilla inside of him.
So the Godzilla anime is also a Godzilla hentai?

Honda would be proud :lol:

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
He is O.P. as fuck in true anime fashion. Godzilla is hit with 150 nuclear bombs (not sure if this is a typo), and of course survives. He ends up destroying Los Angeles with a few blasts from his atomic breath. "One or two." His power is so destructive that the POTUS kills himself.

I blame the large blasts on the 150 nukes. It's like when GFW Godzilla got Kaizer power or Heisei got Fire Rodan. Give him a lot of nuclear energy in a short time, he can output far more than he normally does. I know anime does this all the time, but this is nothing new to Godzilla, he's been doing it in live action films long before he got an anime, give him a lot of energy in a short time and he gets bullshit powerful beam attacks and/or grows several meters.

This isn't anime doing this, this is just Godzilla being Godzilla.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyrant28
JXSDF Technician

Post by Tyrant28 »

So does the novel ever explain or allude to where the kaiju come from?
MrRockett wrote: They are a sticky bunch for sure. In 2014 all the guys were gathered around the Gravity booth to get a glimpse and maybe an autograph from Sandra Bullock. Some ass jockey decided to not crop dust the crowd, dude let off some straight napalm and cleared a 20 ft radius and didn’t flinch, he just moved up closer. I prayed Sandra wouldn’t catch a whiff, talk about Endgame....just gross.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

Tyrant28 wrote:So does the novel ever explain or allude to where the kaiju come from?
They came from the Lord, as do all creatures on this Earth

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Godzillian wrote:
Tyrant28 wrote:So does the novel ever explain or allude to where the kaiju come from?
They came from the Lord, as do all creatures on this Earth
Ha, but explain the aliens! ;) I wonder if the Exiles' religion has an idea, since they're the more peaceful and religious of the two extraterrestrials from what I've read.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Added the Giant Octopus to the monster list.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

Cybermat47
Interpol Agent

Post by Cybermat47 »

GigaBowserG wrote:Added the Giant Octopus to the monster list.
Eiji Tsuburaya’s dinner has come for it’s revenge.
Last edited by Cybermat47 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.