The Ugliest Figures You Own Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

The Ugliest Figures You Own Thread

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

We all have them. Sometimes, we even get them on purpose. Yep. Ugly figures. So what toys do you own that you think are downright ugly?

Rules:
- QC issues do not = ugly. Please do not clog this thread with NECA and SHMA QC figures, or lack there of QC.
- No Trendmasters. :P (There, Matt.)

I narrowed my list down to five. All two of these five I got because I found them this ugly.

- Bear Model Train Biter Godzilla 1954: Yep. One of the two I got on purpose. Saw this ugly thing on another forum (or group) and fell in love with its derpness and uglyness. Had to have it.
- Diamond Select Burning Godzilla: Or, as I call it, skin rash Goji. Only own it because I'm a completionist and wanted all of the figure banks.
- Bandai 6" King Caesar: Just see my review for it on the main page. Ick.
- Bullmark Iwakura Minilla: It's so stupid. Everything about this sculpt is god awful. Thank God I only spent like $7 on it. Just wanted it so I had both sets of these miniature Bullmark figures. Most of these sculpts are just cringy, but man... This thing.
- Popy Baragon: Well, there I was. On Mandrake. And then I saw this god awful, ugly thing with its derp eyes, fat lips and just all around cringyness. Instant love. Had to own. So now I do.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: The Ugliest Figures You Own Thread

Post by SpaceG92 »

MM Raids Again wrote: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... igures.jpg

- Bear Model Train Biter Godzilla 1954: Yep. One of the two I got on purpose. Saw this ugly thing on another forum (or group) and fell in love with its derpness and uglyness. Had to have it.
I'll fight you on that Train Biter.

Ugliest figure I own? Toughy.

Probably the Ultra 500 Shepardon - because - just google it. It's also very disappointing for the 4 bucks I spent.

no!

WAIT!

Bandai Creation's Destoroyah. Everything about that thing's face and head just turn me off. The body can be salvaged but the head to me drags it down.

Tyrant_Lizard_King
Sazer

Post by Tyrant_Lizard_King »

As much as I love my Imperial Godzillas they are probably the ugliest kaiju figures I got. Hey they were the only Godzilla related things a kid in the late 80s had to work with! Hell the giant Imperial still towers over most Godzilla figures.
Rocker, paleo buff, cryptid enthusiast, Dragonball fanatic, and lover of comic book, video game, manga, & anime babes!
Follow me on Twitter, if you dare! https://twitter.com/TLK_1983

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

My Bandai Premium Webshop vinyl Gaira is pretty ugly, but that comes from movie accuracy, so I can't really complain...

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

MM Raids Again wrote:We all have them. Sometimes, we even get them on purpose. Yep. Ugly figures. So what toys do you own that you think are downright ugly?
This lower-IQ cousin of the Imperial Godzilla, from 1987:

Darth Kiryu
JXSDF Technician

Post by Darth Kiryu »

Looks like Barney after falling into a vat of nuclear waste.

MandaSaurus
Sazer

Post by MandaSaurus »

@G1985: Yep, that's pretty bad...

G1985
Gotengo Officer

Post by G1985 »

MandaSaurus wrote:@G1985: Yep, that's pretty bad...
It needs a motor and a sound chip in it, so that at the press of a button it reproduces this video:

And in the process of finding the above, I stumbled across the below on YuteOob. Can someone please give me a frontal lobotomy now, or at least pass along some eyebleach?

Last edited by G1985 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Bandai Creations Hedorah
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

SpaceG92 wrote:Bandai Creation's Destoroyah. Everything about that thing's face and head just turn me off. The body can be salvaged but the head to me drags it down.

....Let's not hit below the belt now bud. It hurts. :(

Ugliest figure eh? ...Hmm. Probably this weird knock-off Gigan thing I found at a flea market a few years ago.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.