Transformers: Rebellion hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Transformers: Rebellion hub

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

So where should we take the story? Should I have Soundwave detect the Autobots in Detroit?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That sounds good. Have Soundwave detect the Autobots, and relay that information to Megatron.

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Cool, will do.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Hmm, you know, I wasn't exactly expecting to be thrown into combat on the first page... But I guess I shouldn't be surprised with that. Now then, to try, when I'm able, to figure out what to do to get my guys out of this mess. Because I'm certain that there's not going to be a miracle for them via a yellow bot, a two headed pteranodon, or a three headed occidental dragon.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

It shouldn't be too difficult, I'd assume. Right now, Starscream is merely playing a game of cat and mouse with the Autobots, seeing how much they will take before hopefully breaking and scattering, hence the, "thinning the herd" line. Just imagine those bombs Thundercracker dropped landing in the near vicinity from the Autobots, but still far enough away to where they wouldn't take the full brunt in any way. The Seekers are doing some scare tactics at the moment :).

EDIT: Actually, wait don't do anything yet, doctor. I'm going to edit my post to convey something much more... Tactical from the cons.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Sorry about how long it's taking guys, my brain's been frazzled with work this week... Will try to make a post this weekend, if not sooner.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I want to have a little intellectual back and forth between Megatron and Optimus, but I also wouldn't want to be talking to myself :lol:. Would anyone like to take control of the Autobot leader?

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I'm hesitant to try... Not sure if my Optimus muse is strong enough right now. ^^;;; How long are you going to leave it open? A few days? A week? End of the month? If no one else takes it up by that point, I could give it a shot.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I'll leave the spot open for a week, and see if there are any other bites. I've seen your writing skills, doctor, and I believe you'd make for a pretty good Optimus if you were to ultimately take the role :).

#BotM

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

I honestly think this should have bee on TFW2005. Not many TF fans on here from what I've seen.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I should have a new post up sometime tomorrow, sorry about the delay, guys. Been swamped at the office having to both fire and hire new people.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

I'm sorry guys, I know that I said I'd have a post up a day or two ago, but right now, I'm just in my "I've got some serious bloody writer's block" state. My words just aren't exactly flowing at the moment, and I don't want to just post any kind of nonsense. I will say that you should be expecting a new post from me hopefully by tomorrow. I'll just make myself conjure up something good, even if I may not feel like it.

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

No problem, take all the time you need. The story should get the time it needs to be flushed out and not rushed.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

What MechaGoji said, sometimes it happens with us creators. When it comes to the hobby stuff, it's best for us to just sit back and wait for the muse to come back, or do something else that's fresh. Sometimes, doing another thing can do wonders for inspiration. So take the time you need friend.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Er, I just don't know what to do next. Are you guys planning on Bumblebee with Spike crossing paths with the other 'bots and Grimlock?

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I'm just as lost on what 'Bee is gonna do next. G165 and I have not talked about getting the pair with my little group yet. I'm also not sure what else to do, doesn't help that my muse has lately been kind of silent due to being inactive too long on other fronts. Except for one, but I can't use the damn Hedgehog yet anywhere. XP

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yeah, Bee at the moment is really just trying to keep he and Spike alive, so he's pretty much all on his own for the moment. For right now at least, Bumblebee will be a lone wolf whom of which is desperately trying to avoid capture and/or death. He and Spike will meet up with the others soon enough.

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, sorry I haven't posted in here in a while. Life's been taking up most of my time.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

It's been well over a week, so I guess once this gets going again, if it gets going again, I'll be taking the reigns of Optimus Prime. But the question is, who's going to make a bio for him?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

The one whom will be taking control of him, of course ;).

#BotM