WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Kamoebas vs. Giant Octopus

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Kamoebas vs. Giant Octopus

Post by Zarm »

Match 28: Kamoebas vs. Giant Octopus

Kamoebas
Kameobas is scaled to 40 meters, 55,000 tons. It is considered to have the amoeba’s intelligence. This is 'Space Amoeba' Kamoebas; any feats from external sources are inapplicable.

vs.

The Giant Octopus
The Giant Octopus in action.
The Giant Octopus is scaled to a 30 meter height from base to head, 70 meters from tentacle-tip to head, and weighs 35,000 tons. Note that it only has 6 tentacles, and appears to be minimally affected by electricity. The Giant Octopus is treated as if it is constantly in water (even when on land) for purposes of stamina, etc.

Arena: Beach

Rules: This battle occurs on the beach; if either opponent is deemed capable of not only restraining, but also bodily forcing their opponent, the match can be shifted fully to land or underwater.

Please place your votes in bold. Note, you are still voting for the winner, even though the winner will then be eliminated. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Kamoebas vs. Giant Octopus

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Kamoebas
Despite being flung into the atmosphere on the Poster of Yog at the tendrils of Gezora, I don't think the octopus has any real way to damage Kamoebas.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Octopus.

Kameobas can bite but I don't think the Octopus is going to let him do so. I mean, he'll basically just wrap him, wait for the head to push out, then constrict the neck.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Kamoebas Kamoebas' teeth are literally the only thing anyone in the fight can use in order to damage the other.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

A fearsome battle of the quintessential fan-favorite kaiju; how can anyone choose between two of the most popular monsters ever committed to film? In the end, though, prevailing racism against octopi carries the day; Kamoebas wins!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!