WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Gabara vs. Minilla

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Gabara vs. Minilla

Post by Zarm »

Match 26: Gabara vs. Minilla

Gabara
Gabara is 58 meters tall and weighs 23,000 tons. For the purposes of this match, Gabara has 'become a real boy' by unknown means; he has the ordinary physical properties of any kaiju- and considers any kaiju that he is fighting to be a prime threat (like Godzilla) rather than just a subject to bully and torment (like Minilla).

vs.

Minilla
Minilla is scaled to 20 meters and 3,000 tons. Ditto on lack of size-changing. This is Minilla from the end of Son of Godzilla/start of DAM. As such, he is out of the helpless newborn stage and capable of walking, but does not have the anthromoporphization, intelligence, or tactics from All Monsters Attack, or any coaching from Godzilla. However, as if his tail was in a constant state of being stepped on, he does have access to atomic breath on command, just as Godzilla does. (And no, his smoke rings do not have any Ghidorah-strangling properties for the purposes of this match). ;)

Arena: Beach

Player Bets
Greyshot151 - 200 on Minilla
Kaijunator - 200 on Minilla

Please place your votes in bold. Note, you are still voting for the winner, even though the winner will then be eliminated. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Gabara vs. Minilla

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Ah shit.
Gabara
Godzilla ain't here to defend the lil shit anymore.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Gabara.
Minya, without the intellect and strategy he had in AMA, just does not have the strength to defeat Gabara. The atomic breath will hurt, but it's not nearly strong enough, or used often enough, to stop the ogre.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Gabara, Minilla doesn't have the intellect of his father to back him up this time. The AB will sting, but not enough to win him the fight.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Post by fanofstuff »

Gabara Given that this is before Minilla gained any intelligence or really anything competent, this does give Gabara an edge. I can't believe I just wrote that down.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

In fantasyland, Minilla may be hot stuff, but in the real world, Gabara wipes the floor with him.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!