WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Frankenstein vs. Giant Condor

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Frankenstein vs. Giant Condor

Post by Zarm »

Match 31: Frankenstein vs. Giant Condor

Frankenstein
Frankenstein is scaled to 50 meters and 4,000 tons.

vs.

Giant Condor
The Giant Condor is 15 meters long, has a 25 meter wingspan, and weighs 2,000 tons.

Arena: Beach

Player Bets
gzillafan17 – 500 on Frankenstein
Gman1954 – 500 on Frankenstein

Please place your votes in bold. Note, you are still voting for the winner, even though the winner will then be eliminated. Voting may now commence!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Re: WotW Round 2 (Loser’s Bracket): Frankenstein vs. Giant Condor

Post by fanofstuff »

Frankenstein He might not be the strongest, but he can still take any damage the Giant Condor can do and use its superior intellect to take down the big bird.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

Remember when Frank threw a tree at an eagle? Imagine that, but actually hitting the damn bird.
Frank
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Zarm »

Why do I get the feeling that the Condor is going to be a strong contender for the 'championship'? ;)
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

Gman1954
Samurai

Post by Gman1954 »

Frankenstein The Giant Condor is not durable or strong enough to defeat Frankenstein.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Frankenstein, The Giant Condor is as usual merely an annoyance, which will be dealt with.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Frakenstein do to greater strength and durability.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon