Transformers: Rebellion hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Transformers: Rebellion hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

New characters inbound:

Name: Bumblebee
Faction: Autobots
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 8bf711.jpg
With the Decepticons now the dominant force, and the stakes raised, Bumblebee has now been forced to "grow up" some. With that newfound maturity, comes a brand new and hardened look for the scout, with sharper edges and more toned lines. Bumblebee has also inverted his color to include a lot more black as to blend in with his surroundings, and keep any prying Decepticon optics at bay. This black coloration is also specialized to help mask the scout's energon signature.
Alt Mode: '17 Camaro ZL1
Weapons/Equipment: A high caliber plasma cannon with a razor sharp pincer is mounted in Bumblebee's right forearm, and rack-loaded missile launchers are embedded in both of his wrists. Bumblebee can also use the wheels on his back as massive throwing stars, and wields a grappling hook within his plasma cannon to assist in reaching high places. Bumblebee's now iconic battle mask has been heavily modified to scan for any Decepticon energon signatures that may be in the vicinity, and has been reinforced to take larger amounts of punishment.
Whereabouts: Bumblebee and his human best friend: Spike Witwicky, were last spotted in the outskirts of North Carolina heading towards West Virginia, before visual was lost.
Abilities: Adept fighter- Don't let his size fool you, as Bumblebee is one of the most potent fighters in the Autobots' ranks, and is able to hold his own against the likes of Sideways and Ironhide. If he wasn't so reckless, Bee would be an all out warrior. His vehicle mode also grants him the ability to travel at 200 mph while in it.
Personality: The once Autobot Jokester, happy-go-lucky scout that Bumblebee used to be is all but gone these days; there just isn't a place for that anymore. Now, Bee is a much more focused and matured cybertronian who is cautious and aware of his surroundings at all times. He has to be with Spike traveling alongside him 24/7. If anything were to ever happen to his friend, Bumblebee would never forgive himself for it; he is Spike's guardian, and it's time he started acting like it.

Name: Spike Witwicky
Faction: Humans/Autobots
Appearance: Spike has dark brown eyes to match the uncut brown hair that runs down to his shoulders. He also wears an unkempt goatee. Spike's upper body is riddled with healed scars of different lengths and shapes, due to having been thrown around and shot at for a good deal of his life, especially nowadays.
Weapons/Equipment: Spike wields the cybertronian equivalent of a revolver, specially designed by Ironhide for him to use. It fires superheated ion rounds at a rate of mach 1, and completely annihilates any fleshy targets of similar size to Spike. While practically being useless against Transformers, Spike has used it to at the very least somewhat annoy a Decepticon, and draw their attention on multiple occasions. Spike also wears a small canister of energon around his neck. This isn't just any energon, however, this is the lifeblood of Optimus Prime himself. It was the last gift that the Autobot leader gave to Spike before being captured. Optimus wanted the human to always remember him and make it clear that Spike was both one of the Autobots now, and one of the most trustworthy and kind hearted beings that Optimus had ever met.
Abilities: None.
Personality: Spike used to be as optimistic and free spirited as his best friend, Bumblebee was. That was until the entire world was flipped upside down, and life as he knew it was over. Now, Spike is a gruff and hardened survivor of the apocalypse, and has been turned cynical to the prospects of peace and happiness. That's what being one of the last few humans to have not been killed, or enslaved by the Decepticons will do to a man. Spike doesn't consider himself lucky for this fact. In fact, it makes him sick to his stomach to know that most of his friends and family have been killed, and thousands of people have been turned into slaves, while he is running around in the world. There is still a sliver of hope that burns deep within Spike, and that is most likely due to Optimus telling him to never give up on that aspect. With Bee's help and guidance, they will find the other Autobots that are scattered across the globe, storm the Decepticon gates, free Optimus, and take back the Earth. They have to.

EDIT: And Bumblebee CAN talk here, so no radio, just his natural, real voice.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

#BotM

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

Because I think he would fit in here like a glove.

Name: Overlord

Faction: Decepticon

Appearance: http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/uplo ... ifex-8.jpg

Alt-Modes: Tank and Jet (I don't know exactly what the specific type of tank and jet he turns into, so I'm guessing just generics)

Weapons/Equipment: Overlord's greatest weapon is his brute strength and superior knowhow when it comes to fighting. Back on Cybertron he was among the top fighters in the gladiatorial matches Megatron held in secret, so he knows a wide variety of fighting styles. When he isn't using his fists, Overlord enjoys blasting his foes with his enormous gun he's dubbed the Transector Destroyer Cannon, which is able to inflict near-fatal shots using enormous shells (Overlord doesn't use it often due to preferring the use of his fighting skills to kill his enemies). The Transector Destroyer Cannon additionally functions as his tank mode's cannon. Also on his person is a katana sword, and he uses the front half of his jet mode as a shield.

Whereabouts: Overlord continues Megatron's gladiatorial matches in a private arena Overlord himself personally constructed in Washington Memorial Park. Although he hosts these matches, Overlord isn't shy about taking part in them. These matches help entertain the many Decepticons stationed on Earth, and are quite a treat for them. Autobots are primarily the 'bots used; either to fight each other to the death or fight Decepticon warriors; but some times Decepticons who fail Megatron wind up here to serve as examples and show what happens if you fail the Emperor of Destruction. Overlord considers himself to be one of the strongest Decepticons in the galaxy and isn't shy about expressing it, although he keeps his desire to challenge Megatron to a one-on-one fight to the death a secret until he believes the time is right. It's not that he doesn't think Megatron is a great leader, he just thinks that the strongest should rule.

Abilities: Overlord is remarkably strong on his own, but when he's in dire straits he can naturally call upon energy reserves stored in his body to give him temporary strength boosts. These strength boosts give him the power to lift objects 10x his size and makes his strength levels rival that of Omega Supreme. The downside is that once his boost wears off, he's left in a weakened state. Overlord is quite adapt at fighting in robot and vehicle modes.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Nice choice and accepted mate, welcome.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Gosh darn it, my boy Grimlock's taken! Doctor, if you ever decide to stop using him for whatever reason, I'll take him.

But for right now, I'm thinking about AOE Strafe or Dragonstorm. Only problem with Dragonstorm is that he's made up out of twelve Knights so would I be controlling all the Knights or would he just be a single non-combining bot?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

If you'd want to base Dragonstorm off of his TLK incarnation, then you would be using twelve knights to do it. You're more than welcome to make your own Dragonstorm, though; twelve characters seems a bit intimidating to have to write for.

EDIT: And we all can use more than one character peeps.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:If you'd want to base Dragonstorm off of his TLK incarnation, then you would be using twelve knights to do it. You're more than welcome to make your own Dragonstorm, though; twelve characters seems a bit intimidating to have to write for.

EDIT: And we all can use more than one character peeps.
Alright. I'll make my own Dragonstorm. I'd like to use Bayformers Strafe too if he is allowed.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Sure. We have our three animal TFs now guys, so no more Dinobots unless you ask me, and it's for a good reason ;).

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:Sure. We have our three animal TFs now guys, so no more Dinobots unless you ask me, and it's for a good reason ;).
Thanks. I'll start working on bios.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I'll be sure to let you know Kaijunator. I chose Grimmy because he's one of my favorite TFs, so much so that I have several versions of the character in toy form including the TR Titan Master version, though I skipped on the AOE/TLK version because I'm no longer collecting Bayformer toys. But yeah, sorry about that. First come first served.

And technically, we probably could have more animal tfs, but they'd either have to be non-dinos/non-dragons since we have enough of those on the Autobot side, or Decepticons. (Unless that Dragonstorm is going to be a Decepticon.) Right, G165?

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Yes, I should've worded that better. We can have more animal TFs, but just now Dinobots because of how ludicrously powerful they are.

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Name: Soundwave

Faction: Decepticons

Appearance: ( Cybertron "Unicron Trilogy" design) sorry phone's acting up and I can't post any imags yet.

Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet

Casset Tapes: Lazerbeak, Buzzsaw, and Rumble.

Weapons/Equipment: Soundwave wields a Neutron Rifle in his right hand, and in his left hand a sound cannon. Lazerbeak and Buzzsaw are equipped with miniature photon pulse cannons. Rumble has his signature dual earthquake creating weapons.

Whereabouts: Contuines to serve as Megatron's right- hand man in their base in Jasper, Nevada.

Abilities: His iconic helpers are masters of infiltration, and are some of the most loyal Decepticons. Soundwave can hack nearly anything; and as his name suggests he has the ability to generate massive ear splitting ( to humans, circuit damaging to bots) soundwaves.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Accepted :).

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Introducing my last three characters, you guys are going to like these ;).

Name: Barricade
Appearance: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thu ... -robot.jpg
Alt Mode: Koenigsegg One 1
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6_qbZ7KpUPY/V ... hoot-2.jpg
Once a highly modified, police Mustang, Barricade took on this much more exotic and powerful form to be several steps ahead of Bumblebee at all times.
Weapons/Equipment: Barricade wields an Ion sub machine gun, Energon Harvester shotgun wrapped around his left forearm, and two knuckle dusters with the words, "Punish" and "Enslave" engraved in them.
Whereabouts: Barricade's main place of stay is located at one of Megatron's fortresses in the heart of Chicago, where he assists in making sure that every single operation gets done to the letter. When he isn't near the tower, Barricade and his personal strike team relentlessly hunt down any and all Autobots that might be nearby, especially his arch rival: Bumblebee. Barricade relishes in the day when he will finally have the chance to tear the scout's spark from his chest.
Abilities: Barricade is one of the best trackers among the Decepticons, and was one of the biggest reasons why they managed to find nearly every Autobot on Earth. He is also a master interrogator, and is usually able to break even the toughest of foes. Barricade's vehicle mode allows for him to reach speeds of 275 MPH.

Name: Thundercracker
Appearance: http://orig03.deviantart.net/06e6/f/200 ... rble_v.jpg
Alt Mode: F-117
Weapons/Equipment: If Starscream is the perfect balance, then Thundercracker is the scalpel of the vaunted Seeker trio, relying more on stealth and ambush tactics than anything else. He utilizes a high caliber, armor piercing Nucelon sniper rifle mounted in his right forearm, to pick off opponents from miles away. Thundercrack also wields an experimental Glass Cannon, that when used on an enemy, will literally harden their armor to the point of being extremely brittle, and crushing them under their own weight. In stealth bomber mode, Thundercracker possesses dark energon bombs that not only annihilate anything they hit, but also infect and kill off all organic life in the surrounding area.
Whereabouts: Thundercracker is the overseer of the Chicago fortress, left in charge personally by Megatron himself. If he isn't there, then Thundercracker will almost always be with Starscream and Skywarp during their scouting missions for any useful resources, and of course, hunting down Autobot refugees.
Abilities: Active camouflage- Thundercracker can turn himself completely invisible in both robot, and vehicle mode. This is especially useful for scouting an area from above, and not being picked up by enemy sensors. However, if Thundercracker begins to move too much or suddenly, his camouflage will be broken.

Name: Skywarp
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/tr ... 1027093849
Alt Mode: F-18
Weapons/Equipment: Skywarp is the hammer of his Seeker brethren, relying solely on sheer firepower and brutality to get the job done. In both arms, Skywarp wields X86 Scrapmakers that are modified for faster wind up speeds. He also has three bunker buster missiles on both wrists. For close quarters combat, Skywarp has spiked fists to beat his enemies beyond recognition, and a large mace.
Whereabouts: Skywarp works alongside Thundercracker and Barricade in the ruins of Chicago, but will occasionally go off on his own for certain... Destructive purposes.
Abilities: Short distance teleportation- Skywarp can teleport up to 100 feet at a time to disorientate his opponents, or get out of a tough spot.

We need a good Ironhide here; you can't have a true TF story without him, right :)?
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Indeed, though I'm not going to use Ironhide personally, as much fun as he would be to control.

And G165, you spawn of Unicron, why'd you have to put those three in Chicago? That's not far from Detroit, it's like my guys are bound to get ambushed. XP I wasn't exactly planning on getting into a fight this early in the rp.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Haha, don't worry Doctor, I won't sick the hounds on you this early ;).

#BotM

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Oh yeah! Thundercracker and Skywarp!

I'll save Sixshot for when the time is right- look out Autobots :twisted: .
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Name: Rattrap
Faction: Autobot
Appearance: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/6/6 ... th_gun.jpg
(More for reference, I'm using his Transmetal form, but he's not actually a Transmetal this time around.)
Alt Mode: Cybertronic Rat
Weapons/Equipment:
-Assault Blaster: Rattrap's primary weapon, he uses this when engaging enemies at distance. It has two settings, one which rapid fires, and the other which does one shot per trigger pull.
-Demolition Charges: These little bombs he keeps in his forearms, and when he needs to blow something to smithereens, these are his tool of choice. It just so happens that being a demolitions expert goes hand in hand with being a spy.
Whereabouts: Last spotted in a Junkyard in Detroit with his friend Rhinox. Rattrap knows that he needs to keep moving if he's to survive, and boy is this world out to get him. Because of this, he often utters his phrase, "We're all gonna die..." A lot more than he used to.
Abilities:
-Expert Spy: Rattrap can get anywhere he needs to be, and has sensors specially attuned to detecting sounds. Something very important for his role as a spy. There is one cost to this though, he stinks like nobodies business, but then, in this world, that's not quite an issue anymore...
-Demolitions Expert: If it can be brought down, Rattrap can figure out how to do it. He has a knack for finding weak points, and putting his demolition charges right there. He's even better at getting out of that spot lickity split.
-Extra-Speed Mode: Simply put, this is his Cybertronic Rat mode with the wheels deployed, enabling him to speed off at up to 200 mph.

Name: Rhinox
Appearance: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/4/4 ... rhinox.jpg
(Just think of his altmode being more mechanical in this version.)
Alt Mode: Cybertronic Rhinoceros with front loader wheels on the legs.
Weapons/Equipment:
-What else? His Twin Chain Guns Of Doom.
Whereabouts: Rhinox was last seen digging around an abandoned junkyard in Detroit, likely searching for things to use in putting together some sort of device to help him, Rattrap, and any other Autobot Refugee they find to survive.
Abilities:
-Brilliant Mind: Rhinox is basically a genius when it comes to science and especially physics. So much so that he can be described as a miracle worker by making a working device out of simple junk and spare parts. He's also highly knowledgeable on cybertronian physiology.
-High Strength: Rhinox is one of the stronger Autobots out there, naturally, since he does take nature's tank, the Rhinoceros as his alternate mode. And while in his alt mode, he can take a brutally punishing amount of hits, and still keep going. He's not nearly as tough as Grimlock though...
-High-Speed Mode: Like Rattrap, Rhinox modified his beast mode with a pair of wheels in order to travel faster. He can clock up to 120 mph in this mode, otherwise, he's just about even with Grimlock in the foot speed department when it comes to alt modes.

I just couldn't help myself, I was thinking too much on having these two in. More so with Rattrap though. I was tempted to try Waspinator, but he may be too comical for this. XD Though, seeing him getting blow up once in a while could be good... This actually would be a good rp to see Waspinator actually be happy in. And no worries, I won't use Dinobot. I'll just have Rattrap form a rivalry with Grimlock instead. XD Assuming my five characters so far live long enough to meet. And that's assuming that Rattrap and Rhinox get accepted.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Accepted :).

#BotM

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Strafe:
Spoiler:
Robot mode: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/181/a/d/transformers_age_of_extinction_strafe_robot_mode_by_tfprime1114-d7onggx.png
Alt mode: http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/4/48/AOEStrafeandBumblebee.jpg but with the colors of this http://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/e/e4/TLKDeluxeStrafe.JPG
Weapons/Equipment: Cybertronian Crossbow and dual swords (I couldn't find any more information on these weapons, basically it's the ones the toys come with), can breathe fire capable of easily melting armor using a flamethrower installed in each of his two heads.

Whereabouts: Strafe, being one of the legendary Dinobots, is a high-value target for the new rulers of Earth, the Decepticons due to his strength. This has forced him to constantly be on the move, like the rest of the Autobots. To assist him in evading capture, he has hidden all Autobot insignia inside him (he has transformed the parts of his body where they would be visible) and will use his red eyes to trick his would-be captors into thinking he's an ally. Of course, any Autobot would be able to recognize him. If he is ever questioned about his allegiance, he can reveal the Autobot insignia. Strafe would also like to find the rest of his team one day. He's sure that at least his leader Grimlock survived. Grimlock is one of the few Cybertronians that can beat Megatron in a 1-on-1 fight. Strafe may not be as strong as Grimlock, but he does have two heads and the ability to fly, so it's a lot easier for him to see incoming hostile. But the other Dinobots' whereabouts are unknown. Are they in hiding? Were they captured or maybe even killed? Everywhere he went, the winged Dinobot would look for signs of his allies. He knew that if he grouped up with the remaining Autobots, they could free Optimus Prime and take Earth back.

Abilities: Strafe can take flight using the large wings on his back. Like the rest of the Dinobots, he also is extremely powerful and durable, able to crush Decepticons easily with his jaws and claws. Strafe is capable of carrying multiple Cybertronians, either on his back or using his feet.
Custom Dragonstorm's up next.
Last edited by Kaijunator on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parental issues.
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Accepted.

#BotM