Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Re: Godzilla: Kaiju Uprising Hub

Post by Dr. Carter »

Well, we had to move the story along. I did the best I could with Titanodon, though, sadly, it's a bloody mess thanks to Godzilla... The Guardian Ghidorah emerged, conversed a bit with Battra, and is now heading to the lake of the previous Mothra's hatching location to complete it's growth, with Battra following, and a whole bunch of angry kaiju are pursuing. Yog is now infesting Kenichi, a new hero called Draborgman made his presence known in New York by taking out a 20 foot tall Kamcuras. The Simians are proceeding with their plans, working on mind controlling Miyagi Mafune so they can get the full secrets to the new NT-X Diamond Armor. And Baragon is foolishly proceeding to try and strike a bargain with the real Ghidorah so that he can finally have the Japanese tribe he protected avenged. (Since, Godzilla pretty much trashed the tribe's homeland.) And, that's about it. Oh, and Walterrus finally reunited with his "sister" Byakan, and have determined that neither will willingly be separated again. The larva are reunited too. And G Force is falling apart faster than one can blink without your head of G Force around. Which was shown by Gypsy Danger finally getting some action when "she" fought Walterrus, and wound up getting the Hulk on Loki treatment from Avengers for "her" troubles and simply pissing Walterrus off.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dr. Carter wrote:Well, we had to move the story along. I did the best I could with Titanodon, though, sadly, it's a bloody mess thanks to Godzilla... The Guardian Ghidorah emerged, conversed a bit with Battra, and is now heading to the lake of the previous Mothra's hatching location to complete it's growth, with Battra following, and a whole bunch of angry kaiju are pursuing. Yog is now infesting Kenichi, a new hero called Draborgman made his presence known in New York by taking out a 20 foot tall Kamcuras. The Simians are proceeding with their plans, working on mind controlling Miyagi Mafune so they can get the full secrets to the new NT-X Diamond Armor. And Baragon is foolishly proceeding to try and strike a bargain with the real Ghidorah so that he can finally have the Japanese tribe he protected avenged. (Since, Godzilla pretty much trashed the tribe's homeland.) And, that's about it. Oh, and Walterrus finally reunited with his "sister" Byakan, and have determined that neither will willingly be separated again. The larva are reunited too. And G Force is falling apart faster than one can blink without your head of G Force around. Which was shown by Gypsy Danger finally getting some action when "she" fought Walterrus, and wound up getting the Hulk on Loki treatment from Avengers for "her" troubles and simply pissing Walterrus off.
What Carter said. G-Force is in deep shit, and Godzilla is basically messing up everything he can, inadvertently and otherwise.

#BotM

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

I'm still really lost
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Sorry for not being active. I don't know what I could with Golza that won't start something that'll take more focus away from the humans. Maybe have him go to Guardian Ghidorah's location? Would he get there in time?
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

He's pretty far away from the action, so it's a little unlikely at this point.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Okay, I'm getting frustrated here. I could post in another forum, but when I tried to post in the BOTM thread, it gave me a 403 error... This is getting irritating if this one doesn't work...

Edit: So why the skreonk can't I post in the BOTM hub thread?!! I can do it here and elsewhere, but not there!

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

That is pretty bizarre. I can post just fine there, and haven't seen any issues pop up my end. I'm honestly at a loss here, mate, but keep trying. If the issue still persists, then let me or an admin know.

EDIT: Huh, well there we go :P.

#BotM

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Yeah, for some skreeonking reason, it's what ever's contained in the damned writing that is preventing me from posting it... And it's not the mentions of series, as I just sent you a message containing the titles of those series just fine. Has to be something in the post that the site is saying "Nope, all the nope" to...

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Is it the word 'location'?

Edit: Hmm, apparently not. It was generating the same error not long ago.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Birdman wrote:Is it the word 'location'?

Edit: Hmm, apparently not. It was generating the same error not long ago.
Yeah, it wasn't that word. I don't know what happened, but one of the staff I was conversing with in the help forum said he was able to duplicate the error with what I had written, and sent to him on another site. We'll just have to be careful I guess, until the site owner can figure out what little gremlin is causing these random errors...

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Ironic of me to ask considering my lapse of activity in here, but I guess this RP is going to be at rest for a while as BoTM starts up again?
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

I don't think so. It'll be going strong until it gets the end it deserves. I've known people to run two rps at the same time, so it can be done. With me, it's just getting over the cruddy mood I've been in lately to figure out what to do, and construct bios for the other thread.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ninja'd by the good doctor. Uprising is going a tad slow right now, but it won't be quitting until it wraps up properly. BotM is the bigger RP between the two, but the latter is still quite viable.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Right, I do have to get back on the Yog story. I'll start on that later today, hopefully; I've been wanting to get this game going again, but I figured BOTM was going to be everyone's focus for a while. And speaking of, I do intend to get my character involved in BOTM soon. I just... haven't been in much of a writing mood lately, y'know? But that usually changes once I get off my ass and actually write. So I'll endeavor to start to doing that. :lol:
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ooo I know how you feel, mate trust me :lol:. And yeah, Uprising hasn't gone anywhere, it's just made some room for the obviously much bigger BotM to come in.

#BotM

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

So we're just fast-forwarding the Kyoto encounter, then? Eh, I can live with that, particularly since we now know how it was always intended to end. And at this point, I kind of just want this part of the story over with so we can move on.

I'll post in the game tomorrow or the next day; don't have time at the moment.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Happy Father's Day to the biggest one of them all :g2k:. He may be a massive dick, but... I don't know because that's honestly what Godzilla is, especially this version :P. He loves his kid, that's all that matters.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Just had a little revelation about how Godzilla has grown some since the story first began. Because of that, I updated Ghidorah's height, weight, and wingspan as well. He is now properly, and bloody massive.

#BotM

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Which means Guardian Ghidorah is even smaller in relation to the true Ghidorah :shock:... This'll be lovely.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Godzilla165 wrote:Just had a little revelation about how Godzilla has grown some since the story first began. Because of that, I updated Ghidorah's height, weight, and wingspan as well. He is now properly, and bloody massive.
Holy freaking crap Ghidorah is huge! I'm pretty sure most kaiju are going to be terrified if they even think he's nearby.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!